Executive order 11110

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Executive order 11110

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued.

http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/2488

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Executive order 11110

investorzzo - executive order 11110 is a fascinating part of our "hidden history." I collect 1963 $2 and $5 "United States Notes" and frame them for good friends and family members to make an important point.  Sometimes I hand them hand them to people who sit through my spiel.  I ask them to pull out some paper money and then I point to the "Federal Reserve Note" and compare it with the beautiful "United States Note" (FRNs are tokens of debt while the USN is a token or wealth).  You can buy them cheap on e-bay.

WHAT A SWEETIE!

It is entirely fitting that Jefferson graced the Kennedy $2 USN shown above. After we fire the Fed, I hope John Kennedy will be featured on one of our new US Notes along with Louis T. Mcfadden, Henry Clay, Henry Carey and Ellen Brown.  Speaking of Kennedy, you may have seen this video (the secret bank) narrated by the late and great Aaron Russo (the guy in the video is Ben Stills from Money Masters). It's a short video and Kennedy's words will give you goose bumps.

Larry

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Thanks Larry, I have known for sometime that Kennedy  was shot in a conspiracy. Even thou the media keeps saying otherwise. All you need to do is find out that the secret service was told to stand down that day. Had party with women until the morning hours.

I do like that speech Kennedy gave and watch it in it's entirety from time to time. Although I haven't seen your version. I do hope America wakes up before it is to late.........

idoctor's picture
idoctor

How paper changes with the times.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

investorzzo - if you haven't read it yet, I recommend Russ Baker's "Family of Secrets" as being the best book available on the Kennedy assassination.  The book is a slow read as it is full of references and has a huge bibliography.  The chapters devoted to the Kennedy assassination and "Popey Bush" are fantastic, you won't be able to stop once you hit that section. 

The second part of the book is not as good as it moves to W's story.  But but the Kennedy/Popey chapters alone are well worth the price of the book.

idoctor - loved the $3 bill!

Larry

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit

Amen to reading "Family of Secrets."  As I got about 30 pages into it, I found myself unable to hardly speak.  It, like so many other documentaries, is profound in its detail.  A book any suspicious non-Bush supporter must read.  You will love finding out that "Poppy"  (Bush 41) was in Dallas the day before JFK was shot, but went to Tyler (in E.TX) and made a phone call to the CIA and told them he would be in Dallas THAT night, instead of the night before.  Why would he lie about that?  And then, why would he give the CIA the name of  long-time friend of his, as someone he had heard say he wanted to kill JFK, when that too was an outright lie.  

Lies, lies, lies.   That's our government.

Say or do anything to stay in power.  That's our government.

Be as greedy & wasteful as you like, then charge it to the working class.  That's our government.

I listened to Geitner today on TV and it was so obvious he was carrying the banner high for the financial power structure.  It was so obvious!  They don't even try to hide it much any more.

Let's face it......the plot is thick, very thick, all over D.C. and involves elected, appointed, corporate, financial, etc. etc. etc.

But, same old question I ask almost everyday....."What can we do about it?"

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Here's a film where the body guards of JFK are told to back away from the vechicle? Watch the guy on the right, he is jestering why, what is going on??????

GregSchleich's picture
GregSchleich

investorzzo

I've never been a huge fan of the Kennedy's. For starters, in my experience, the acorn usually doesn't fall too far from the tree. I suppose it can be debated, but from what I've seen I'm still left with the impression Papa Joe was an inside trader and a bootlegger who made a lot of money by very dubious means. I've also always had the impression that JFK won an exceedingly close election at least in part by strongly carrying the deceased vote in Cook County. So perhaps I'm a little biased, but I have a hard time picturing the good prince Kennedy heroically battling the forces of evil.

G. Edward Griffin, whose expertise and diligence I trust, makes a compelling case that Executive Order 11110 has been widely misunderstood. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/noframes/read/22724  The Government already had the authority to issue Silver Certificates (since 1873, with the last issuance occurring in 1957). According to Griffin, EO 11110 didn't create any new authority at all, it simply amended an existing order, EO 10289 (1951) to allow the Secretary of the Treasury to give the order instead of the President. Griffin assumes Kennedy was in fact a loyal friend of the Fed's.

I'm not well studied on the JFK assassination so the best I can say is that I'm open minded. But based on my confidence in Griffin, assuming there was in fact a conspiracy, I tend to think a perceived threat to the supremacy of the Federal Reserve was most likely not the motivation.

Peace

Greg 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Greg,

I agree that Kennedy's father was a rum runner and a shady guy.  I don't think we know what Kennedy was intending but we do have some facts that support the notion that he, at least temporarily, intended on eliminating the interest debt that goes along with FRNs. 

First, Kennedy ordered his Secretary of the Treasury to issue United States notes.  I can't remember the amount that was planned on the first run but I do have a quantity of 1963 $2 and $5 United States Notes (USNs) so I can safely say it happened.  One of the first things Lyndon Johnson did was to replace the USNs with FRNs. 

There were a great many USNs that were printed in other denominations but they were never released.  Kennedy didn't have the time to play out his hand so part of this will remain a mystery.  But I don't think Kennedy would have had so many other notes (beyond $2 and $5 USNs) printed without the intent of issuing them.

As far as the Kennedy assassination, Russ Baker among others spell out a different reason for the assassination.  Maybe the Fed had something to do with it, I don't know, but I haven't seen any evidence that points that way.

Larry

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Don't forget these factors...

Kennedy was also at 'war' with the CIA and fired it's head, Allen Dulles after the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

Ironically Dulles wound up on the Warren Commission which was to find the Oswald acted alone in the assassination. (A serious conflict of interest one would think?)

Kennedy was concerned the CIA had far too much power and, according to some, was intending to shut it down.

Also Kennedy was preparing for the U.S. to withdraw from Vietnam, a decision that was reversed by Lyndon Johnson immediately after he was sworn in as President following Kennedy's assassination.

So Kennedy upset the CIA, the Military Industrial Complex and the Mafia (thanks to Bobby Kennedy's crackdown on the 'Mob' as A.G.)

IMO not a bunch of people you would want to upset.

Don't forget Bobby Kennedy also ran on a 'withdraw from Vietnam' platform in his 1968 campaign and you know what happened to him.

As for the Military Industrial Complex... Eisenhower's chilling farewell speech warned the public of the potential danger of 'MIT' just prior to Kennedy becoming president.

"... This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together..."

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor
Re:Ike

Ike was no dope, he waited until leaving office to make that speech.

SG

GregSchleich's picture
GregSchleich
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

Greg,

I agree that Kennedy's father was a rum runner and a shady guy.  I don't think we know what Kennedy was intending but we do have some facts that support the notion that he, at least temporarily, intended on eliminating the interest debt that goes along with FRNs. 

First, Kennedy ordered his Secretary of the Treasury to issue United States notes.  I can't remember the amount that was planned on the first run but I do have a quantity of 1963 $2 and $5 United States Notes (USNs) so I can safely say it happened.  One of the first things Lyndon Johnson did was to replace the USNs with FRNs. 

Larry

Looking at the complete text, G. Edward Griffin certainly appears to be correct, Executive Order 11110 pertains only to the issuance of silver certificates.

Quote:

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289
                     AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF
           CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
 By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the
United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is
hereby further amended -
      (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following
subparagraph (j):
      "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section
43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue
silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver
dollars in the Treasury not  then held for redemption of any outstanding
silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver
certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver
currency for their redemption," and
 (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.
SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done,
or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced
in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such
liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not
been made.
JOHN F. KENNEDY
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963

As for the issuance of U.S. notes, here's what Griffin has to say

Quote:

"The picture is blurred by the fact that the Treasury did issue United States Notes in the same year as EO 11110 (1963) but, as discussed further along, U.S. Notes are not the same as Silver Certificates. Furthermore, their issuance had nothing to do with EO 11110. It was mandated by an 1868 act of Congress which required the Secretary of the Treasury to maintain the amount of U.S. Notes outstanding at a fixed level. This did not originate with JFK and, in fact, he probably had no deep understanding of it. It was a routine matter initiated by the Treasury merely to replace worn and damaged specimens of older Notes in order to comply with the 1868 law. Apparently some of these new Notes did get into circulation but were quickly snapped up by private collectors. They never became a significant part of the money supply and, in fact, were not intended to. (For a more complete analysis, see my book, The Creature from Jekyll Island, pp. 569, 57

If you've got more info on this I'd be interested. It seems like everything I'm finding on this on the internet is of a circular nature. It all seems to go back either to the original Christian Common Law Institute piece, or to G. Edward Griffin's rebuttal, or to a government report by G. Thomas Woodward, Griffin also references. (I'm thinking of going with G. William Schleich from now on. It might make me sound like more of an authority!)

Cheers

Greg

.'s picture

This has gone on long enough.   How is this related to the three E's?

This thread belongs in the Contorversial Topics folder.  People might get the wrong impression of this site, think bad thoughts and not come back. 

Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assasin and that is the Official Story!  This theory is just as half baked as 9/11 or any other crazy conspiracy theory.  We must maintain appearances.

Ready's picture
Ready

Period, or dot, or Mr. .  (not quite sure how to address you)

If I were a guessing man, I'd say you were having a bit of fun here.

care to comment?

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

. said:  This theory is just as half baked as 9/11

I don't understand what you are saying - I think we have plenty of evidence that the 9/11 attacks actually occurred.  Are you suggesting this is just a theory?  Are you suggesting that the attacks were not part of a conspiracy?

Larry

rowmat's picture
rowmat
. wrote:

"... Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assasin and that is the Official Story!.."

Another 'official' story...

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Isn't it just wonderful that our governments and 'elected' representatives are ALWAYS so honest with 'we the people'?

Maybe we could continue a list of official government stories that somehow didn't quite match the facts?

Anyone?

GregSchleich's picture
GregSchleich
Ready wrote:

care to comment?

Rog

Since I don't think you're going to hear from . (Dot) anytime soon - he/she's having way too much fun! - I'll jump in. I'd say you guessed right!

Greg

PS: Joe2baba's alter ego maybe? Same school, anyway.

ccpetersmd's picture
ccpetersmd
GregSchleich wrote:
Ready wrote:

care to comment?

Rog

Since I don't think you're going to hear from . (Dot) anytime soon - he/she's having way too much fun! - I'll jump in. I'd say you guessed right!

Greg

PS: Joe2baba's alter ego maybe? Same school, anyway.

Ah, it couldn't be Joe. This fellow uses capitals when he types.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Is . Worker Bee in disguise?  The dry wit looks familiar :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments