Excellent Video: 'The New Biology'. If you liked, 'What the Bleep', you'll love this!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
Excellent Video: 'The New Biology'. If you liked, 'What the Bleep', you'll love this!

I am a fan of the "What The Bleep Do We Know" movies, exploring the human being from a quantum physics perspective leading to the conclusion that 'we really do create our own reality'. Somehow, until last night, I have missed the video below, which takes quantum physics into the realm of the human cell, with a great tie-in to this premise, of self-healing, and how our mental attitude and belief system controls the health of our bodies. Further, that we are connected  to external energies and how our beliefs are passed on to our unborn children and mankind, itself. The videos (2) are called:

'The New Biology, Where Mind and Matter Meet' by Dr. Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.

Something I have wrestled with in regards to many of the many discussion threads here on the CM site is, 'energy flows, where attention goes'. That as we learn about the destruction of our economy, money system and environment, that we are possibly fostering the growth of these negative events by focusing our attention there; by acknowledging the power of corrupt leaders and systems, and furthering a sense of our powerlessness and insignificance. Lipton shows that when we are in a state of anger or fear, how we enable and bring into existence these very events that cause the anger and fears. Rationally, I can see this happening, yet emotionally the anger persists.

I'm sure a better belief to hold on to would go something like this: 'we, the people, are becoming more and more aware, and therefore more powerful, which will enable us at the critical time to replace the current system with something better'.

Thoughts or suggestions, appreciated.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8506668136396723343&hl=en#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6568107389365915765&hl=en#

EndGamePlayer's picture
EndGamePlayer
Re: Excellent Video: 'The New Biology'. If you liked, 'What ...

Hi John99-

I hated "What the Bleep" but I saw Dr Lipton a few years ago (if I remember - on Univ Washington tv) and found this video lecture fasinating.

I'll add to that thought -

In the early 90s a request for research into dark matter request was making the rounds and my reply was - when looking for the smallest unit of matter, the only way to detect it was when it moved in unision and that "unision of matter" can be seen in The Shroud image. (Researchers are debating whether it is from the 16th Century or older - I think it doesn't matter . . .little pun on words there not intended- neither time periods had any technology for radiation or x-rays.).

And yes, (IMHO) when people awaken and realize they have the power to take back their lives, join forces with other "sheeple" then we can reshape the Universe for the greatest good.

Happy Easter.

John99's picture
John99

Happy Easter to you EGP and thanks for the comments.

agitating prop's picture
agitating prop
John99 wrote:

I am a fan of the "What The Bleep Do We Know" movies, exploring the human being from a quantum physics perspective leading to the conclusion that 'we really do create our own reality'. Somehow, until last night, I have missed the video below, which takes quantum physics into the realm of the human cell, with a great tie-in to this premise, of self-healing, and how our mental attitude and belief system controls the health of our bodies. Further, that we are connected  to external energies and how our beliefs are passed on to our unborn children and mankind, itself. The videos (2) are called:

'The New Biology, Where Mind and Matter Meet' by Dr. Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.

Something I have wrestled with in regards to many of the many discussion threads here on the CM site is, 'energy flows, where attention goes'. That as we learn about the destruction of our economy, money system and environment, that we are possibly fostering the growth of these negative events by focusing our attention there; by acknowledging the power of corrupt leaders and systems, and furthering a sense of our powerlessness and insignificance. Lipton shows that when we are in a state of anger or fear, how we enable and bring into existence these very events that cause the anger and fears. Rationally, I can see this happening, yet emotionally the anger persists.

I'm sure a better belief to hold on to would go something like this: 'we, the people, are becoming more and more aware, and therefore more powerful, which will enable us at the critical time to replace the current system with something better'.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8506668136396723343&hl=en#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6568107389365915765&hl=en#

The influence of the quantom realm on macro events or belief on  reality, is no doubt real, but hard to measure. More and more awareness doesn't necessarily translate into more power, in the traditional sense.  Fear is a contracting force, most definitely, but we have bodies we have to support and navigate through 3 dimensions, and a little fear and pain seem to support this process.  Too much fear is self and other defeating, but not enough can be just as lethal. People who watched the film, "The Secret", and "manifested wealth" by taking on tremendous debt loads, had way too much spirit and not enough fear. If you surround yourself with white light and think good thoughts, you could see some positive effects as your good will percolates through the many layers of the implicate order. But don't do  the same and then march blindfolded across 8 lanes of L.A. traffic, because that will get you reincarnating sooner than you might  like.

Martenson's sites and numerous others are not  "creating" the dire scenarios they predict, they are  reacting to the dire scenarios created by wishful and magical thinkers whose beliefs dovetailed perfectly with burgeoning corruption. The ongoing perversity of culture molding itself around crime, includes the idea that the quantom realm is largely responsible, operating through people's beliefs about their own poverty and powerlessness. The New Age movement has come, in it's own way, to become a force as malevolent and bent, as the Catholic church and other rigid fundamentalists.  When the hard right fascists take charge they will have ideological support in both camps.

John99's picture
John99

AP wrote:

Martenson's sites and numerous others are not  "creating" the dire scenarios they predict, they are  reacting to the dire scenarios created by wishful and magical thinkers whose beliefs dovetailed perfectly with burgeoning corruption. The ongoing perversity of culture molding itself around crime, includes the idea that the quantom realm is largely responsible, operating through people's beliefs about their own poverty and powerlessness. The New Age movement has come, in it's own way, to become a force as malevolent and bent, as the Catholic church and other rigid fundamentalists.  When the hard right fascists take charge they will have ideological support in both camps.

Iinteresting observation, thanks, AP

Tycer's picture
Tycer
John99 wrote:

[

I agree. I've been fascinated with that smallest of stuff our known 10% floats around in for a long time. My imagination is pretty wild when it comes to our existence from a "big picture" perspective.

On the note of divining our own future I suggest that CM, the CC, and these forums are enlightening the masses to the problems/predicaments facing us and that by focusing on preparation to be self-sufficient perhaps quantum change may cause some predicaments to become problems and therefore solvable.

We here on the forums as a whole espouse CMs vision for a better future through self reliance and the rebuilding of our Republic from the community level back up. I think that is a noble vision and one that needs to be spread globally. I think this site helps that become reality.

There are forum members in various stages of acceptance to the concepts in the CC and I've watched several come in with healthy doses of disbelief, anger, and despair only to become part of the forward looking majority rather quickly. Some members have had to leave because their forward thinkingness is challenged by so many in the earlier stages of acceptance. 

The DD and Saxplayer00o1 do us a great service by showing the urgency of our need to prepare and spread the word among our communities that they too can swim in that quantum flux towards a better future.

Good post John. Thanks.

May the Blessings of heaven rest upon us and every moral and social virtue cement us.

ron45's picture
ron45

The Idea of reprograming our DNA isn't new. Deepak Chopra talked about that in the 80s. What is new is taking an hour or two to say something that should take fifteen minutes. It comes off like filler at a touchy feely weekend get together. Way to didactic. And to spend all that time and not go to how to do it is egregious to my way of thinking. Then you have to wade thru the next guys ground work and hope maybe he knows how to do it. I don't have a thing against feel good get togethers or valid alternative medicine techniques. I just don't want to spend hours reading the directions and not get the package open. I doubt if they will give you a technique for free when all those people probably paid between 800 and 2k to be there. 

Ron

agitating prop's picture
agitating prop

Bleeding edge science and physics is miraculous, magical in a way. The universe is more amazing than we CAN possibly imagine. We  get an inkling of our potential for affecting reality through lucid dreaming--but only an inkling and likely not to the same degree, while we are hampered by physical bodies. If there is any truth to the NDE reports, it is that you can't draw much in the way of religious or spiritual generalizations through the implicate order.  

Each individual has a unique spiritual journey that doesn't lend itself well to any particular ideology or religious belief. I've had an ongoing argument with a friend, steeped in the New Age about this. From the "don't think negative thoughts" complex of thought, she deduces that one should never interfere with another's "chosen" karmic destiny.  Most of us have had experiences with people who seem bent on self destruction and in those cases, she may be right. But when non intervention becomes the accepted cultural mode it encourages passive acceptance of all matter of awful, tragic, situations.

My understanding is that we may  have all chosen certain destinies, for certain reasons, but those reasons are obscure to us in the here and now. Some people may have chosen to incarnate to experience personal devastation, a loveless existence, physical pain. They may have chosen their particular incarnation of suffering, as a way of understanding all that misery teaches. But further to that,  you may be the one who has been correspondingly incarnated to breathe life back into them, through loving them, just being kind, or offering them food and shelter.  In this way, they will come to have their faith in humanity restored. That is their ultimate destiny; to have their sense of desolation and separation lifted. Your ultimate destiny in this life, may be to learn all the lessons that helping the person with this kind of misery offers.

The ultimate problem with New Age complex of belief, is it's almost too right brained, too dreamy artistic. There isn't a lot of logical follow through, or basic analytical skill brought to bear on it.

John99's picture
John99

Tycer wrote:

On the note of divining our own future I suggest that CM, the CC, and these forums are enlightening the masses to the problems/predicaments facing us and that by focusing on preparation to be self-sufficient perhaps quantum change may cause some predicaments to become problems and therefore solvable.

We here on the forums as a whole espouse CMs vision for a better future through self reliance and the rebuilding of our Republic from the community level back up. I think that is a noble vision and one that needs to be spread globally. I think this site helps that become reality.

There are forum members in various stages of acceptance to the concepts in the CC and I've watched several come in with healthy doses of disbelief, anger, and despair only to become part of the forward looking majority rather quickly. Some members have had to leave because their forward thinkingness is challenged by so many in the earlier stages of acceptance. 

The DD and Saxplayer00o1 do us a great service by showing the urgency of our need to prepare and spread the word among our communities that they too can swim in that quantum flux towards a better future.

More and more I believe that we create our own reality, our own opportunities or our own prisons. Today, went for a walk in nature with my partner. We sat on a bench overlooking a pond with a sloping embankment behind it. I was looking at the embankment with its abundance of new-growth green, when my partner pointed out all the blue flowers. I wasn't seeing a single blue flower - no blue in the spectrum at all, and slowly my brain allowed me to see the blue and the whole hill changed before my eyes and became bathed in a soft hue of beautiful blue radiating from small groups of flowers everywhere.

The point is, our eyes bring in billions of bits of information every second, but the brain can only handle 2,000, so the vast majority of reality around us is filtered out. We are ants on the bud of a flower believing our confined situation is the definition of reality.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives." William James.

I like what Tycer said, we are changing, increasing, expanding our awareness of certain realities here at the CM site. Meeting new friends and 'crazies', and of vast importance, seeing through so many illusions. More are joining, more are becoming aware, and greater awareness can bring light to dark places.

EndGamePlayer's picture
EndGamePlayer

What a delight and honor it is to share space with a think tank! Thanks to Martenson for allowing this forum to discuss topics of all levels of existance.  EGP

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments