Energy Is Still Cheap

1 post / 0 new
Poet's picture
Poet
Energy Is Still Cheap

I thought I'd start an "OMG"-type forum topic and thread, for people to share flabbergasting examples of today's egregious, excess, wasteful, squanderous of time, energy and/or resources. Stuff that won't be happening in the future because resources will be too precious to waste! Points if it's also humourous, more if darkly humourous!

I'm sure there are tons of examples out there, including in our own lives. (Just think of plastic spoons and plastic forks.) But let's save the best (or worse) for this thread...

So here goes, wht the inaugural example:

Cats Away! Artist Turns His Dead Pet Into Flying Helicopter After It Is Killed By A Car (June 3, 2012)
"Many animal lovers find it hard to part with their pets when they die... So when cat Orville, named after the famous aviator Orville Wright, was run over by a car, his artist owner decided to turn him into a permanent piece of artwork as the ultimate tribute by transforming him into a flying helicopter."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154283/Cats-away-Artist-turns-dead-pet-flying-helicopter-killed-car.html

Now that's the cat's meow!

Poet

,/center>
Login or Register to post comments