End of Liberty - Trailer

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
End of Liberty - Trailer

End of Liberty - Trailer

[<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PB6hsfAIs8Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PB6hsfAIs8Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>]

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: End of Liberty - Trailer

Ugh

I'll never figure out how to post videos

Ready's picture
Ready

Ready's picture
Ready

Johhny,

1.) Click on your youtube link in the first post. It will take you to youtube address

2.) Select the text in the URL field by using your mouse to highlight it. Everything from the http: to the _embedded.

3.) Hit control and C simultaneously to copy the string into memory

4.) Come back here and begin your post

5.) Type [vide0:      except type video correctly, o instead of 0 at the end

6.) Hit control V to paste the copied text.

7.) Hit the backspace key 1 time to convert the pasted text from a link into plain text

8.) type ]

9.) post and watch your video.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

ok

Thanks again Ready

nickbert's picture
nickbert

On the subject of losing our liberty,

Elementary student brings pot to school to turn in his parents

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13330034#

Two parents are facing drug charges after their child took their drugs to school and told a school officer his parents were breaking the law.

The 11-year-old student is in 5th grade at a an elementary school in Matthews.  Police say he brought his parents' marijuana cigarettes to school when he reported them.

Matthews Police say he reported his parents after a lesson about marijuana was delivered by a police officer who is part of the D.A.R.E. program, which teaches kids about the dangers of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.

"Even if it's happening in their own home with their own parents, they understand that's a dangerous situation because of what we're teaching them," said Matthews Officer Stason Tyrrell.  That's what they're told to do, to make us aware."

As someone who has never touched the stuff, even I know there's a world of difference between pot and most other drugs.  I definitely think that the parents should have secured their 'cigarettes' out of the reach of their kid(s), but this is still absurd.  I know one poor boy who'll probably see a lean Xmas stocking this holidayCry

I wonder if in 6 or 7 years I'll be sweating that my kid will turn me in for reading "subversive material" (like a book on states' rights) or playing a video game deemed "violent with no redeemable educational content" (at least as it has been judged by our benevolent government).

- Nickbert

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Not if you raise them properly.  This is a case of a child being swayed by tptb to do what THEY wanted instead of what the parents believe.

During the 2008 election, my kids were coming home touting the virtues of Obama.  Over and over again they would chat about how "wonderful" and "great" Barak Obama was.  They'd say other things like "I hope Obama wins!" or "Obama is good and McCain is bad!".  They were 3 and 5 at the time so.........

I went to their school to find out what the heck was going on!  I mean, this shouldn't even be a conversation in their school!  Well, it turned out that the conversations were between the kids and not from the staff of the school!  So many of the parents of the kids were Obama supporters (fervent , obviously) that it was spilling over into the classroom!  Well, I told the head master that if I heard this crap again, I'd pull the kids and stop my support.  Not because I didn't like Obama, but because I thought this was not proper.  

But on top of this, I told my kids about both candidates and how they were both flawed.  I discussed the ramifications of either being elected as well as how many of the parents of the other students had no idea what they were talking about....but running on emotion.  I told them that neither candidate was fit to run the country and that they should not discuss the issue in school.  

Well, they went to school the next day and told the other kids that they were wrong and that Obama sucked (used different words but...).  So within 24 hours I had over 5 phone calls and at least 5 emails from angry parents.  Needless to say, I called each and every one of them and asked them why it was ok that their kids could talk good about Obama but my kids couldn't talk bad about him......got a lot of yelling, screaming, and even one woman crying.  It was quite funny actually.  Some still don't talk to me, but some actually come and say "you were right".

Moral of the story is:  If these parents had told the kids to not discuss this at school, and that the persons saying that Mary g wanna was bad, were wrong, this wouldn't have happened.  The kids had been taught to TRUST OTHERS over their parents!  I told my kids that both candidates were not good, they trusted me enough to say it to their friends.  These are kids that they see every day, all day.

End of story. 

nickbert wrote:

On the subject of losing our liberty,

Elementary student brings pot to school to turn in his parents

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13330034#

Two parents are facing drug charges after their child took their drugs to school and told a school officer his parents were breaking the law.

The 11-year-old student is in 5th grade at a an elementary school in Matthews.  Police say he brought his parents' marijuana cigarettes to school when he reported them.

Matthews Police say he reported his parents after a lesson about marijuana was delivered by a police officer who is part of the D.A.R.E. program, which teaches kids about the dangers of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.

"Even if it's happening in their own home with their own parents, they understand that's a dangerous situation because of what we're teaching them," said Matthews Officer Stason Tyrrell.  That's what they're told to do, to make us aware."

As someone who has never touched the stuff, even I know there's a world of difference between pot and most other drugs.  I definitely think that the parents should have secured their 'cigarettes' out of the reach of their kid(s), but this is still absurd.  I know one poor boy who'll probably see a lean Xmas stocking this holidayCry

I wonder if in 6 or 7 years I'll be sweating that my kid will turn me in for reading "subversive material" (like a book on states' rights) or playing a video game deemed "violent with no redeemable educational content" (at least as it has been judged by our benevolent government).

- Nickbert

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
NIA Releases Trailer for 'End of Liberty'

Johnny,

Thanks for the heads-up to the film ...

I just found this : -

{Link ...}

[quote=]

FORT LEE, N.J., Oct. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Inflation Association (NIA) has now released a 2-minute trailer for 'End of Liberty', NIA's new documentary coming at the end of October. 'End of Liberty' is the most eye-opening film ever produced about the United States government. The film would be funny if it wasn't so true. It promises to be the most important movie you will ever watch in your entire life.

'End of Liberty' exposes from a real life perspective how the U.S. is headed for a complete societal collapse. All Americans are now experiencing countless warning signs on a daily basis that a societal collapse is near. Unfortunately, most Americans don't understand the significance of these warning signs. Each warning sign by itself doesn't appear to have a lot of meaning, but together these warning signs present a very detailed picture of the current state of the U.S. economy and where this country is soon headed.

'End of Liberty' is over an hour long and features Gerald Celente, the most accurate trends forecaster in U.S. history. 'End of Liberty' also features NIA's President Gerard Adams, who on February 5th purchased call options in the silver ETF at $0.89 (NIA publicly announced his purchase to NIA members on February 8th) that he sold last week at $4.25 for a gain of 378% in a little over eight months. 'End of Liberty' was written with the help of thousands of NIA members who submitted their ideas of warning signs that a societal collapse is near.

NIA's critically acclaimed documentaries 'Meltup', 'The Dollar Bubble', and 'Hyperinflation Nation' have now received a combined 2.1 million views. In all three of NIA's previous documentaries, NIA strongly urged its viewers to consider investing into gold and silver, in order to protect themselves from a collapsing U.S. dollar. Since the release of NIA's first documentary 'Hyperinflation Nation' on June 28th, 2009, gold has risen by 48% from $940 per ounce to a new all time high of $1,388 per ounce, and silver has risen by 74% from $14.13 per ounce to a new 30-year high of $24.65 per ounce.

To watch the 'End of Liberty' trailer, please go to: http://inflation.us/videos.html

It is important for you to contact all of your friends and family members and tell them to become members of NIA for free so that they along with you can be the first to see 'End of Liberty'. By the end of 2010, the whole world will be talking about this movie.

To become a member of NIA for free, simply submit your email address on our homepage at: http://inflation.us

About us:

The National Inflation Association is an organization that is dedicated to preparing Americans for hyperinflation. The NIA offers free membership at http://www.inflation.us and provides its members with articles about the economy and inflation, news stories, important charts not shown by the mainstream media; YouTube videos featuring Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, and others; and profiles of gold, silver, and agriculture companies that we believe could prosper in an inflationary environment.

Contact: Gerard Adams, 1-888-99-NIA US (1888-996-4287), [email protected]

SOURCE National Inflation Association

Back to top RELATED LINKS
http://www.Inflation.us

~ VF ~

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Grass (1999 film)

Nickbert,

In no way getting off topic on this thread, while we wait for End Of Liberty to be released, this film will literally blow your mind!!!

Grass (1999 film)

Wikipedia wrote:

Grass: History of Marijuana is a 1999 Canadian documentary film directed by Ron Mann, premiered in Toronto Film Festival, about the history of the United States government's war on marijuana in the 20th century.

The film places much of the blame for marijuana criminalization on Harry Anslinger (the first American drug czar) who promoted false information about marijuana to the American public as a means towards abolition. The film follows the history of federal policies and social attitudes towards marijuana, beginning at the turn of the twentieth century. The history presented is broken up into parts, approximately the length of a decade. Each decade is introduced by paraphrasing the official attitude towards marijuana at the time (e.g. "Marijuana will make you insane" or "Marijuana will make you addicted to heroin"), and closed by providing a figure for the amount of money spent during that period on the "war on marijuana." The film is completely composed of archival footage, much of which is from public domain U.S propaganda films and feature films such as Reefer Madness made available by the Prelinger Archives. The documentary was narrated, free-of-charge, by actor Woody Harrelson.

~ VF ~

plato1965's picture
plato1965

Dang it VF...  can't resist posting this song... heard it for the first time last weekend (after drinking..) and fell instantly in love with it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r85OxK58KnE

God bless the grass that grows thru the crack.
They roll the concrete over it to try and keep it back.
The concrete gets tired of what it has to do,
It breaks and it buckles and the grass grows thru,
And God bless the grass.

God bless the truth that fights toward the sun,
They roll the lies over it and think that it is done.
It moves through the ground and reaches for the air,
And after a while it is growing everywhere,
And God bless the grass.

God bless the grass that grows through cement.
It's green and it's tender and it's easily bent.
But after a while it lifts up its head,
For the grass is living and the stone is dead,
And God bless the grass.

God bless the grass that's gentle and low,
Its roots they are deep and its will is to grow.
And God bless the truth, the friend of the poor,
And the wild grass growing at the poor man's door,
And God bless the grass.

- Malvina Reynolds 1964

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

Oh Plato,

What are we to do ...

"They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to them. What you represent to them...is 
freedom. Freedom's what it's all about. Oh yeah, that's right. That's what it's all about. But talking about it
and being it...that's two different things. It's real hard to be free...when you are bought and sold in the
marketplace. Don't tell anybody that they're not free, because they'll get busy...killing and maiming to prove
to you that they are. They're going to talk to you and talk to you...about individual freedom. But they see a
free individual, it's going to scare them. It makes them dangerous." ~Jack Nicholson ~ Easy Rider (1969)

~ VF ~
Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Re: End of Liberty - Full Film On You Tube

I haven't watched this myself yet, and would be very interested in all and any feed-back ...

~ VF ~

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

VF,

It sucks.  

Vanityfox451 wrote:

I haven't watched this myself yet, and would be very interested in all and any feed-back ...

~ VF ~

goes211's picture
goes211
Vanityfox451 wrote:

Reactionary Hyperbole!  Very disappointing.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

Extremely disappointing. Makes me call their other videos into question.

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

Oh Boy Frown!!!!

~ VF ~

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments