"End The Fed" by Ron Paul

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
JAG's picture
JAG
"End The Fed" by Ron Paul

I have been listening to the audiobook version of Ron Paul's "End the Fed" and though I'm not finished with it yet, I must say that I highly recommend it to everyone here. Much of it is redundant to Dr.M's observations and to many opinions held in this community, but I have to admit that I really value Dr. Paul's perspective on the subject matter. I also enjoyed hearing an "insiders" take on the events that transpired in the 70s and 80s. Congressman Paul's 30 years experience with these matters has enabled him to communicate his thoughts effectively and uniquely, inspiring me to take actions that I have only contemplated up until this point.

I would be interested in hearing what others think about this book. Any takers?

goes211's picture
goes211
Re: "End The Fed" by Ron Paul

I am a hugh fan of Dr Paul and I thought it was an easy read.  One of the great things about him is his consistency.  There was not much in there that I have not heard him say many times before but I still did not consider it a waste of time.  I look forward to loaning it to people that I think might receptive to his arguments.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments