END the FED - November 22, 2009 - Day of National Protest

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
END the FED - November 22, 2009 - Day of National Protest

Here is your opportunity to be heard and seen in protest of our national usury.  Protests will take place at all Federal Reserve branches and offices (38).  Use your constitutional rights while you still can and and join other sons and daughters of freedom in exposing the greatest crime of the century - a crime against humanity.  

I'm pleased to report that tomorrow, I will be extending my streak as I will be protesting at my fourth branch of the non-Federal no-Reserve banking cartel.   

Please join us in taking a stand against tyranny and corruption!  It is time for you to to take a stand....

Me protesting while being taunted by a kook 

Now, some good stuff to inspire you....

Dam, I'm fired up and ready...

Larry

goes211's picture
goes211
Re: END the FED - November 22, 2009 - Day of National ...

I'll be joining the planned protest at my local branch.  Hope that many join us!

presidentbyamendment's picture
presidentbyamendment

End the Fed's ability to print itself money. 2 short paragraphs of nice a-partisan law.

presidentbyamendment.com/issues/money.html

There was some language in an article in Politico about the bank regulation bill similar to my

bill, but I can't find it on the committee website.

I gave a copy of my bill to Rep. Alan Grayson, and a staffer of his told me he, the staffer,

liked my "monetary policy", which implies that Grayson likes it also. I gave a copy to Ron Paul

also, but I've seen him on the Hill since then and he didn't comment.

RH

presidentbyamendment

BY the way, the answer to the question on the sign in the O.P.'s picture is that US money

is supposed to be backed by government bonds because that's how they funded the

Civil War. i.e. it's an anachronism and a warmongering trick that may have been justified

for eradicating chattel slavery from North America, but has long outlived its usefulness,

and my bill kills it quite neatly.

RH

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

goes211 wrote:

I'll be joining the planned protest at my local branch.  Hope that many join us!

Nice work goes, I'll be with you on the front lines. 

I think the barometer that will measure the awareness of the people is the strength of the END the FED move.  When people begin to understand what and who the private Federal Reserve is, then there will be a movement that is akin to a mass awakening. 

When you come to accept that the Crash Course is credible, then you begin to see the exponential relationship between our past and future.  So, if our monetary system is terminally flawed by the laws of compounding growth, then two questions must be asked:

1. Was this a mistake in the original engineering or was this the intended outcome.
  2. If we (a national sovereignty) alone have the power to issue money, and we (government offers bonds and T-bills as collateral and the private sector offers personal equity) alone collateralize all new money then we alone (We the People) should benefit.  The Federal Reserve is a leach on humanity and the enemy of the people.
presidentbyamendment - I hope you join us tomorrow.
Larry 
LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Larry,

How did it go?  I was unable to attend as I had a sick child and no one to watch.  I'm really mad that I couldn't attend!  I've seen nothing in the news about it so..........

Thanks!

radishcake's picture
radishcake

presidentbyamendment

There were about 30 people at The Fed here in D.C. One guy has a big

R LOVE ution

tatoo, apparently. They were nice and polite to me, being as I am more into de-fanging

the Fed than eliminating it altogether. 

The de-fanging is at presidentbyamendment.com/issues/money.html, and in

Alan Grayson's office.

RH

goes211's picture
goes211

In Charlotte there were 80-100 people but the weather did not help.  It was cold with a light drizzle.

A1B2C3D4's picture
A1B2C3D4

For anyone interested in joining those of us who write to our Senators and Congressmen there is a site which makes it all very easy to do:

www.DownsizeDC.org

Once you register there you can find existing campaigns at the top of the home page, click on that and scroll down to find the one you want.

You can add any comments to the brief letter which you can preview, edit and then send automatically to both Senators and your congressperson.

You might want to consider joining Campaignforliberty.com which has grown exponentially from 1 to 6000 when Ron Paul created it in July 2008 and I joined a month later. Since them membership has doubled and redoubled over five times to 223,495 on Thanksgiving Day Nov 26 09.

Not exactly as fast as CMs magic drop of water, and not fast enough to suit me, but growth continues at some rate which will take it into the millions within the next couple of years if not sooner. I am frustrated but not dismayed. I keep telling strangers I meet about the Campaign For Liberty daily. I simply tell them that "we" believe the poiiticians in Washington take an oath to preserve the Constitution and proceed to ignore it! and that we want to grow our membership until there are enough of us who care about the vision the Founders had in mind to replace the oath breakers with oath keepers. 

To be a "member" all you have to do is sign up for free, donate if you want, but the most important thing is to start taking advantage of opportunities to enlighten others and keep reading to arm yourself intellectually with the ideas to be found here and in the sites recommended by Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, including the Austrian economists, see www.mises.org, Ayn Rand's ideas, see www.atlassociety.org www.aynrand.org, Future of Freedom Foundation www.fff.org, Foundation for Economic Education www.fee.org the works of Murray Rothbard to be found online at www.mises.org

galtgulch

plato1965's picture
plato1965

He's not as good at delivery as Alan Grayson, but Sen. Bunning scores quite a few direct hits...

" Chairman Greenspan sold the Fed's independence to Wall Street on the so called "Greenspan PUT". Whenever Wall Street needed a boost, Alan was there. But you went even further than that when you bowed to the political pressure of the Bush and Obama Administrations, and turned the Fed into an arm of the Treasury.

Under your watch the "Bernanke PUT" became a bailout for all large financial institutions, including many foreign banks.

And you put the printing presses into overdrive to fund the government's spending and hand out cheap money to your masters on Wall Street.

In short, you are the definition of a moral hazard.

You are repeating the same mistakes as Japan in the 1990's on a much larger scale while sowing the seeds for the next bubble.

The AIG bailout alone is reason enough to send you back to Princeton.

I will do everything I can to stop your nomination and drag out this process as long as I can. We must put an end to your and the Fed's failure and there is no better time than now.

Your Fed has become the creature from Jekyll Island."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVwr-Nf0slQ

goes211's picture
goes211

plato1965 wrote:

He's not as good at delivery as Alan Grayson, but Sen. Bunning scores quite a few direct hits...

That was fantastic.  I only wish Sen. Bunning had a little more charisma.  It is also unfortunate that he is leaving the Senate when there are about 95 others that I would far prefer get shown the door.  I guess we can only hope that Rand Paul wins his seat!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments