"End the FED" doesnt this mean hyperinflation?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
sosMsos's picture
sosMsos
"End the FED" doesnt this mean hyperinflation?

If Ron Paul would achieve his agenda, and the USA would be able to issue state notes like Kennedy tried so, wouldnt this mean

the "real" monetizing of debts by the state = the real printing of money= the real hyperinflation?

To issue debts directly to the state is strictly forbidden by law in all western countries.

If the state has to finance his debts through the private credit market, there is absolutely zreo chance for hyperinflation.

For hyperinflation we need a hughe increase in debt + a hughe increase in rssource demand + the debts must be directly monetized by public state notes.

I dont see how there is any hyperinflation possible in the current system!

As said only if the prohibition of direct financing of the state debt by the central bank would be removed, we would get hyperinflation.

If  Johnson had not reversed the excecutive order No. 11110 from Kenedy  (issuing state notes) we had had already hyperinflation.

sosMsos's picture
sosMsos
Re: "End the FED" doesnt this mean hyperinflation?

ok i admit, issuing state notes would only work, if money would not be issued anymore vs debts but this has to happen  "globally".

+ i admit modern Central Banking system seem to have many paralles to the Mefo System the Nazis established to hide monetizing of public debts to prevent inflation.

Carl Veritas's picture
Carl Veritas
Re: "End the FED" doesnt this mean hyperinflation?

Sos,

Where did you read that Ron Paul supports States issuing notes?     I looked up the list of legislations he supports and I can't seem to find that one

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments