Electromagnetic Energy~FREE Energy~Gov't Supression~Anyone heard of this?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mom-2-3-kids's picture
Mom-2-3-kids
Electromagnetic Energy~FREE Energy~Gov't Supression~Anyone heard of this?

I've heard that there is "free energy" out there and that it was being suppresed by the gov't.

A friend sent this video to me. 

It is about 1 hour and 40 minutes long.  Truly worth the time.  

Seeing how it has been suppressed by the government, so the oil powers can still be in control, is mind boggling.  It all makes sense now.

Oil crisis would truly be a thing of the past.  Governments and big corporations would no longer have ANY control.  That is why they are supressing it.. 

Some parts can be forwarded through, but definitely watch to the end.

Please tell me your thoughts.  I really hope this is possible in the NEAR future.

PetraViolet's picture
PetraViolet
Re: Electromagnetic Energy~FREE Energy~Gov't ...
Mom-2-3-kids wrote:

Seeing how it has been suppressed by the government, so the oil powers can still be in control, is mind boggling.  It all makes sense now.

Oil crisis would truly be a thing of the past.  Governments and big corporations would no longer have ANY control.  That is why they are supressing it.. 

Please tell me your thoughts.  I really hope this is possible in the NEAR future.

For what it's worth, I've wondered the same thing about various sustainable energy sources. I read a quote once (sorry, don't recall where) that the reason these technologies are not being publicized or utilized may be due to the lack of population control. More sustainable energy will lead to an even faster growing population and only exacerbate the OTHER problems associated with overpopulation - clean water, food supply, etc.

And when you stop to think about it, it makes sense. Not saying I agree with supressing these technologies! Just that without a way to educate people on choosing to control the population, this technology may HURT us more in the long run than help us. Undecided Sorry I don't have a more cheerful answer for ya.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments