Eerily quiet on.... Libya?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
Eerily quiet on.... Libya?

After all, we are paying for it out of our taxes, which means we are funding the wars.

http://dumpod.org/

mpelchat's picture
mpelchat
Shock

I think it is more the shock and horror of the realization that our military is controlled by the UN.  And that means we are losing our republic.

docmims's picture
docmims
I think the halfhearted

I think the halfhearted attempt at Khadaffi is because the oil companies are screaming about the possibility of them losing their leases with Khadoffi.

dshields's picture
dshields
I do not know

I do not know what we are doing in Libya.

Why are we spending a boat of of money we don't have over there ?  They did not attack us - this is not self defense.  So what if the big shots there are brutal madmen.  Let the Moslems straighten it out.  When they are busy killing each other they tend to leave us alone.  Now we are sticking our face in someone else's civil war.  Have we not learned to stay out of other people's civil wars yet ?  We are not making any friends doing this.  The so called rebels will take help from the infidel when they can get it but it will not change our status as infidels.  This is costing A LOT of money.  They already shot off 118 cruise missiles at 30 millions bucks.  It probably cost 250 million to go over there to shoot them off.  When you add all the other stuff in, we are heading on up toward a billion dollars on this already.  Why not feed hungry children in Appalachia with that billion ?  That would buy a lot of food for hungry people in America.  America is the key word.  We should be tending to our own problems and not jacking around in Moslem civil wars.  If we are attacked then it is different.  Then we follow the Powell Doctrine of Overwhelming Force.  Otherwise, we should leave people alone.

You would have thought we would have figured this out by now.  This is Obama.  This is his doing.  This could not have been done unless he wanted it done.  And, he complained about Bush jr.  Shame on him.  I do not want to hear that crap out of him any more.  He has no room to talk.

John99's picture
John99
Would that be, Mr. Nobel

Would that be, Mr. Nobel Peace Prize, the greatest warring President ever, Obama?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments