The Education of War

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
krogoth's picture
krogoth
The Education of War

So many topics, so many stories, but one truth is scary to realize. What do you think the world will do once they gather knowledge that OUR system pretty much messed up the worlds systems. Our politics, our banks, our government and policies started all of this, and although we surely are not to take all the blame, we will probably be forced to. But considering that most countries follow our example and invest in our bad debt, don't you all think this could be the catalyst for war?

War is what the banks and governments want. It's a perfect way to blanket all the problems with some sort of so called patriotic effort for democracy, or perhaps to defend ourselves this time for our very survival. My guess is it starts with Israel and Iran, or perhaps Venezuela or North Korea. Or maybe someone will just attack us. Not a terrorist attack, a large scale attack. I don't know what the attack on us would be for, but it seems to me that we are brewing some sort of large scale WW II type activity soon that may last for quite some time.  

I will also be pretty pissed off when I need to use a $10,000 bill to buy a gallon of milk, and I think the world will be as well. Pass me the melamine please.

Majormoney's picture
Majormoney
Re: The Education of War

Right on, krogoth.

Consider this.  In times past, when the Prince wanted to start a war to divert his subjects' attention from all the misery he was causing them, he had to go begging for the men and the money to pull it off.  But our generation was snockered into providing all manner of lethal machinery to our Princes under the guise of defending ourselves in the Cold War.  Now our Princes don't have to beg for men and money; they already have more than they need of men and money, as they demonstrated in their attack on Iraq.  All they need now is a phony rationale to push the button which we have so stupidly provided to them..  And with the coming implosions of energy and economy, they will certainly find that phony rationale.

This is all the more reason, pardon me, for you and others to pay closer attention to "The Fundamental Problem" message that I posted recently (in the forum for Section 20).  The stubborn and suicidal belief in Government--in a nonmarket means of social organization--despite centuries of overwhelming evidence that something very basic is very, very wrong--is indeed THE fundamental problem.  And solving all the other problems will be impossible--and won't make any difference anyway--if this fundamental problem remains unidentified and unsolved.  The Marketplace, where people deal with one another by voluntary contractual agreements, urgently needs to take control of that goddam nuclear button from Government, where there are no 'primary' contracts between the politicians and the people, and thus where there is no bottom line of contractual accountability and responsibility of the politicians to the people.  That is the only hope for the survival of the human race.

Again, please do yourself a favor: http://www.tolfa.us

Ray Hewitt's picture
Ray Hewitt
What do you think the world will do once they gather knowledge that OUR system pretty much messed up the worlds systems.

Nothing. They are just as culpable. In fact have been doing their best to keep it going because when it collapses, they're screwed too. There are reports that they are trying to save themselves by developing a new monetary system without the US. When you read reports about bankers committing suicide, don't believe it. There deaths will be made to appear suicidal; Asian countries don't take kindly to being cheated.

War is what the banks and governments want.

I don't see any evidence that Russia and China have any interest for war with the US. They do object to  American intrusions into their  respective spheres of influence. Although Israel was itching for war on Iran, there's a good chance that Russia's defense of Ossetia against Georgia put a stop to that plan. The crazies in Washington came to their senses that an attack on Iran would be suicidal. We'll be hearing more about Afghanistan and Pakistan in the future.

krogoth's picture
krogoth

Hewittr,

You have made me very sad because I actually like to hear bankers commit suicide.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments