On the Edge with Max Keiser – Global Financial System

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Strategy Praxis's picture
Strategy Praxis
On the Edge with Max Keiser – Global Financial System

November 12th, 2010 – In this edition of Press TV’s ‘On the Edge with Max Keiser’, Max has an interview with Chris Martenson of PeakProsperity.com.

plato1965's picture
plato1965
Re: On the Edge with Max Keiser – Global Financial System

The above youtube's seem to forward to a spoof video..

alternative set of url's.

fairly thorough interview by Max, only thing missing is the Resources (E) issue..  presumably time pressure...

-  the triple conjunction makes the case for a radical shift (cf: "phase change") pretty much watertight.. IMHO.

Aside: Chris' perspective ties in with Jeremy Grantham's case for owning resources in the ground  -  "we're running out of everything.. " - first time I've heard anyone apart from Chris stress the resources issue.. !

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/jeremy-grantham-fed-has-spent-last-20-years-manipulating-stock-market

Strategy Praxis's picture
Strategy Praxis
Re: On the Edge with Max Keiser – Global Financial System
plato1965 wrote:

The above youtube's seem to forward to a spoof video..

alternative set of url's.

OK - you're right.  How did that happen?  I copied the URL from the page I was viewing:

I watched these videos on that page and they work fine.  I pasted the URL's in the post above without the &feature=player_embedded as in:

video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zIW6Gkufsg

I've done this before without problems.  The pictures appear as they should and the video starts out OK but it then gets forwarded to some Obama spoof on another channel.  ??????  Anyone care to tell me why this doesn't work since I've done things like this many times in the past without issues.

Also, is there a way to edit my original post to either include your URL's or the URL's I've got with the &feature=player_embedded tacked on?  The system doesn't let me edit the original post.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments