Economic Crisis 2009: Warning to the tyrants from America

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Economic Crisis 2009: Warning to the tyrants from America

Make sure you see the ending credits..........

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Your life dictated by the amount of money on a computer screen

GregSchleich's picture
GregSchleich
Re: Different take on David Icke
investorzzo wrote:

Make sure you see the ending credits..........

Investor

I actually watched this the other day when you first put it up but I didn't want to comment and possibly prejudice someone else. I wonder if that's why no one else commented either?! Because I'm not sure I would have bothered watching had I known it was David Icke. I've always found him to be interesting, but have tended to dismiss him, partly because of the strange lizard fixation, but much more so because of his hardcore anti-semitism. I'm not Jewish, I'm not at all politically correct, and I'm fine with critics of Israel, but like most people here, I would imagine, irrational hatred of any group of people is a deal breaker for me.  

But I decided to look into Icke a little bit more, and my impression has changed. Surprisingly, I don't think he's an anti-semite, after all. This interesting article helped persuade me. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2001/mar/17/features.weekend

I also didn't know about his background. I didn't realize he had been a professional soccer player and a very popular sportscaster in the UK before he had his epiphany, in a very public meltdown. It seems his inexplicable fixation with lizards from outer space has caused him a very painful and ignominious fall from grace. I, of course don't know what to make of it, but he's certainly a much more sympathetic character than I realized.

Peace

Greg 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments