Earth 2100 on History Channel NOW!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
NMNJGRL's picture
NMNJGRL
Earth 2100 on History Channel NOW!

I had the History Channel on in the background then suddenly started hearing something that sounded like it was channelling CM!!

Sustainability, lack or resources, violence as people vie for fuel, you name it....although perhaps a few decades too late....

It repeats again here in Mountain Time at 11 pm, so adjust accordingly...

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Re: Earth 2100 on History Channel NOW!

Hi NMN,

I'm based outside of the USA, not unlike 100's of other CM.com users. I was wondering whether you could post the name of the film you're talking about on the History Channel as it may well have already been released on Google Video or You Tube?

Best,

Paul

plato1965's picture
plato1965

umm.. "Earth 2100" .. maybe ?   :-)

Searched  youtube. Found.. this:

hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn

Thanks, NMNJGRL, for the heads up on Earth 2100.  I watched most of it.  I was disappointed with constant drumbeat of the global warming scam even though they now use the change euphemism of "climate change."  The science in this area has been totally politicized.

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Definition of An Asshat!!!

Definition of An Asshat :- Someone who couldn't pour p*ss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel ...Sealed...

... appologies to NMN of course and a thankyou to Plato for the link ...

Advice To Self :- Don't write on the forum with sleep glue in your eyes at 5am!!!

Best,

Paul

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Earth 2100 on History Channel NOW
NMNGRL wrote:

had the History Channel on in the background then suddenly started hearing something that sounded like it was channelling CM!!

Sustainability, lack or resources, violence as people vie for fuel, you name it....although perhaps a few decades too late....

Hey, I think I'm reliving NMNGRL's experience!:)  I turned on the tv for some background noise, and started hearing talk about peak oil and resources on the History Channel.  It got ,my attention!  I'm just listening to it right now, so have not heard enough yet to assess how good it is. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments