Dylan Ratigan

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
LAClimber's picture
LAClimber
Doug's picture
Doug
Dylan

Ratigan sure knows how to throw a tantrum.  He's right about too much money in politics, but I don't know if his idea of an infrastructure bank making loans at 2% for all businesses is such a terrific idea, and I don't know how that addresses the money/politics issue.  Isn't that just piling debt on top of a debt problem?

Doug

jumblies's picture
jumblies
 Much as I like the

Much as I like the sentiment of what Ratigan often says, he's just like many/most other bombastic presenters - he's so busy talking that his guests can't get a word in edgewise. Or he just interrupts and talks over them. It's annoying, disrespectful and just makes me think he's more interested in himself than his message.

No_Fiat's picture
No_Fiat
 All the ideas that I have

All the ideas that I have ever heard are just band aid solutions. I have yet to hear someone go after the root cause. You can anbesol a cavity all day long, but at the end of the day it is still there.

jumblies's picture
jumblies
No_Fiat wrote:  root
No_Fiat wrote:

root cause...cavity

is this a dentistry joke?

trwiley's picture
trwiley
Root cause
No_Fiat wrote:

All the ideas that I have ever heard are just band aid solutions. I have yet to hear someone go after the root cause. You can anbesol a cavity all day long, but at the end of the day it is still there.

You seem to be hung up with the notion that fiat money and the federal reserve are the root causes. Dig a little deeper and you will see that it is the monetary system itself that is the root cause. It is monetary exchange of any type that leads to mistrust, greed, seperation, infinitie growth paradigm, and a total disconnect with earth's resources. 

I think you need to trace the roots a bit deeper. 

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
Root cause
trwiley wrote:

Root canal then........!

Sorry, I need a laugh today..

mike

Rihter's picture
Rihter
amen!
trwiley wrote:
No_Fiat wrote:

You seem to be hung up with the notion that fiat money and the federal reserve are the root causes. Dig a little deeper and you will see that it is the monetary system itself that is the root cause. It is monetary exchange of any type that leads to mistrust, greed, seperation, infinitie growth paradigm, and a total disconnect with earth's resources. 

I agree with every word you wrote!

We have an "ism" problem. The ism's available don't suffice, and we haven't come up with a comprehensive new one. Political ideology are slowing down the process of working up a new ism paradigm as well.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments