DVD in PAL format?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
mrobinson's picture
mrobinson
DVD in PAL format?

Hi Guys

Any idea when the DVD in PAL format will be available?

Downloading here from Australia is hopeless, with such a slow broadband system.

Would like to purchase copy and burn from disc here for distribution (for free of course) if i can get my hands on a copy.

I have emailed the link to work colleagues and family, its difficult to get them to actually read. Out ~50 emails about 5  have read. Apathy or a 'she'll be right' attitude is hard to break.

Where as a DVD while they sitting on the couch would be more effective....i think.

Warm regards

Mike

LtCdData's picture
LtCdData
Re: DVD in PAL format?

Why not just download the avi version. It is a lot smaller to download, then use your computer to convert it to DVD format. This was the route I took with the 357M avi file which expands to 2.5 G on DVD. 

wild's picture
wild
Re: DVD in PAL format?
LtCdData wrote:

Why not just download the avi version. It is a lot smaller to download, then use your computer to convert it to DVD format. This was the route I took with the 357M avi file which expands to 2.5 G on DVD. 

Could I ask where one could get this avi? Because all the torrents are plain dead. Would anybody be willing to reseed, or upload it to a filehoster (like rapidshare or so)? I would be in debt :D

Thank you,

Bye

Henry789's picture
Henry789
 I would say that DVD in PAL

I would say that DVD in PAL format will be relevant. Most of the countries of the Asia and that of Australian countries are viewing the spectrum on the PALregion.. It is analogous to the NTSC format or the SECAM format. Converting DVD into an PAL format may need a special designed software. PAL format may be available by converting the DVD characteristics. As I can say that it is a easier way first to convert the AVI format and then converting it into an  DVD version  .

CD duplication printing

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments