DOJ lists Survivalists and Constitutionalists in Extremist Guide

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
DOJ lists Survivalists and Constitutionalists in Extremist Guide

I would think that most everyone on this site is now listed as an "Extremist" by the US Government and DOJ!  This really should scare the hell out of everyone here!  I've worked with these people, this is another step to vilify people of our stature, as enemies of the state!  This IMO is getting more serious by the day.

A recent Department of Justice guide for investigators of criminal and extremist groups lists “constitutionalists” and “survivalists” alongside organizations like Al-Qaeda and the Aryan Brotherhood.  The 120-page, “Law Enforcement Sensitive” guide to “Investigating Terrorism and Criminal Extremism – Terms and Concepts” describes itself as “a glossary designed primarily as a tool for criminal justice professionals to enhance their understanding of words relating to extremist terminology, phrases, activities, symbols, organizations, and selected names that they may encounter while conducting criminal investigations or prosecutions of members of extremist organizations.”

r's picture
r
Re: DOJ lists Survivalists and Constitutionalists in ...

According to the FBI at http://www.fbi.gov/page2/april10/sovereigncitizens_041310.html

"As with all forms of extremism, preventing homegrown attacks before they are hatched is our overriding goal. It’s an especially tall order given the civil liberties we all enjoy as American citizens, including the right to free speech. Hate and anger are not crimes; neither are hard-line and poisonous ideologies. It’s only when actions by groups or individuals cross the line into threats, the actual use of force or violence, or other law-breaking activities that we can investigate."

But you may not believe that and you should be especially concerned if you are part of the Sovereign Citizen's movement:  http://www.fbi.gov/page2/april10/sovereigncitizens_041310.html.

The Terms handbook doesn't include "Chem Trails".  Is there a place I can go to add this?

Tycer's picture
Tycer

Listen to these tips from Tom Gresham:

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

mainecooncat's picture
mainecooncat

Doesn't the DOJ know that the publication of such incendiary garbage leads directly to a process known as radicalization, which, when complete, turns their tome of paranoia into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The metrics are quite simple: The more things you ban through law or marginzalize and villify the more criminals and suspect people there suddenly are. Go figure.

Of course, when you're as utterly corrupt as the US government is, everyone is your enemy. So in this sense I believe the DOJ is quite correct. People who believe in the Constitution are enemies of the state.

I'm an enemy of the state, proud of it, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Bring it on, Holder! Laughing

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Which are you specifically referring?

Tycer wrote:

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

It isn't wrong to experience fear, but it is wrong to  let it control us.        I wonder how many jobs it creates to monitor everyone who would be suspicious ?   Sure is getting easier to count the meatloaf and casseroles  going to church potluck since the attendance has drop so.

What wouldn't be so funny is if they do start  getting people to turn each other in .   Like those who will let their kids end up in jail because they did not swat their butt  or teach them self control for fear of someone turning them in to the authorities .    I will tell you  I have wanted to go pick a kid up and give them two swats because their parents would not do it .    Either discipline the child or give him everything he wants  for pete sakes....  do not make the rest of the world suffer .

OOps .   Back to wondering when will people have enough of giving up their freedoms and stand up and fight back ??

FM

Jager06's picture
Jager06

The pressure cooker just got a little more psi added with this. I imagine we are going to start seeing some sort of seepage in the form of run ins with law enforcement. I hope it goes to the voting booth and not the streets.

I think the markets will be the determining factor of how the population responds to the politicians gross over reach. And we know what is in store for the markets the next two quarters, don't we? -5% GDP means politics could get dangerous.

My $.02 worth.

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

sometimes I  just have to not take things so seriously or I will go crazy ... I can  not go through life looking behind every bush .

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

The governBank is not just concerned with naughty citizens exercising their freedoms, now we have naughty states...

Obama's August Surprise: Turning AZ and 22 other States over to the UN

For attempting to do that which the Obama refuses to do, his job under the US Constitution (not George Soros and friends), the tyrant has now turned Arizona and the twenty-two other US States trying to protect their citizens over the patently corrupt (Obama's kind of organization) United Nations as "human rights violators." Now disregarding the US Constitution and US law entirely - and getting away with it - The Obama and his worldwide anti-US Marxist minions have begun to divvy up the booty from that which was once America.

In his boldest move yet to destroy OUR country, Dictator-in-Chief Obama has now decided to bring the full force of the world against those who oppose their own slavery at his and his masters' hands. And the overseers at the United Nations are applauding The Obama's move.

Larry

Jager06's picture
Jager06

See what I mean? (poke and prod the people) So the U.N. is going to enforce it's determination of  22 U.S. States as human rights violators how? Are we going to see and embargo of Arizona with Federal permission? How about California, who has the same immigration law as Arizona, just already on the books and largely ignored?

This type of stoopidity doesnt even deserve a proper spelling.

earthwise's picture
earthwise
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

The governBank is not just concerned with naughty citizens exercising their freedoms, now we have naughty states...

Obama's August Surprise: Turning AZ and 22 other States over to the UN

For attempting to do that which the Obama refuses to do, his job under the US Constitution (not George Soros and friends), the tyrant has now turned Arizona and the twenty-two other US States trying to protect their citizens over the patently corrupt (Obama's kind of organization) United Nations as "human rights violators." Now disregarding the US Constitution and US law entirely - and getting away with it - The Obama and his worldwide anti-US Marxist minions have begun to divvy up the booty from that which was once America.

In his boldest move yet to destroy OUR country, Dictator-in-Chief Obama has now decided to bring the full force of the world against those who oppose their own slavery at his and his masters' hands. And the overseers at the United Nations are applauding The Obama's move.

Larry

Larry,

This seems too far-fetched even for Obama and the article is light (to say the least) on details and heavy on hyperbole. This is the extent that the article details Obama's supposed action:

Obama has issued an, heretofore, unprecedented report to the "UN High Commissioner for Human Rights" (a bad joke considering the organization itself) outlining his carefully crafted and manufactured ‘horrors' the USA has committed against humans (I suspect that means freedom and liberty are two of them), he has given full sway to the UN to go after any US States that do not comply with the tyrant's (and soon to be King of the World?) commandments.  Suffice it to say, the UN is more than pleased to do so!

If the author has the report then (s)he should include some details of the 'outline'. If not then how is (s)he credible? This doesn't pass the smell test for me. Not that I don't believe he wouldn't do something like this, it just doesn't seem credible without fleshing the story out a little more.

Tycer's picture
Tycer
LogansRun wrote:

Which are you specifically referring?

Tycer wrote:

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

They all poke fun at the DOJ/Homeland Security's new definition of a terrorist.

If you go out and read the actual documents, every human in America is listed. It's so twisted ya gotta have some fun with it.

Ken C's picture
Ken C

We need more LEOs like Sheriff Tony DeMeo that actually believe in following the constitution.

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

LR ,    

Do not be frustrated or think that you are alone in what you know .   Many here have read the end of the book  we know where we are headed  we just do not know the day nor the hour ,

FM

land2341's picture
land2341

Let's see if we can't through a little light on the subject:

Here is the report

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/146379.pdf

Here are some newspaper articles on the report 

Washington Times Aug 24

The 29-page report is the first to be submitted by the United States this week to the U.N. Human Rights Council and will be the basis of a human rights audit that U.S. representatives will take part in later this year.

The human rights audit, also known as the universal periodic review, is required of all U.N. member states. China, Iran and North Korea have already submitted their human rights records to the review.

AP August 24

The 29-page report was submitted to the Human Rights Council on Friday but was not published until Monday. Members of the council, which the United States joined only last year, are required to submit reviews of their rights records. The report was the first "Universal Periodic Review" produced by the U.S.

In one of his first moves to reach out to the international community, President Barack Obama decided that the U.S. should run for a seat on the council. The Bush administration had shunned the panel for years over its alleged disproportionate criticism of Israel and membership that includes repressive regimes.

The panel has only existed since 2006.  I skimmed through the report, not enough time to read it word for word,  but nowhere did I find anything which looked even vaguely like the US "turning over" states or anyone else for that matter to the U.N.
Sorry,  I just don't see it.  It actually sounds much nicer and fluffier than I think things really are.  It is a long winded "OK we have made some mistakes in the past and we still have some things that need improving,  but look at all the great things we have done so far!"
Seriously,  this is a powerless piece of international propaganda.  Is it an admission,  no,  it is an acknowledgement.  Like people didn't have reasons for hating us?  So now we said OK we made mistakes,  we own up and we are trying to fix them.  Am  I thrilled? No.  Is most of it accurate?  Yep.  Does any of it turn any power over to the UN,  aw hell no.  No UN troops or anything else coming here.  
Be watchful of the administration,  be wary of the banks,  but don't let paranoia and hyperbole get the better of you.  Chasing chimeras will prevent us from seeing the real elephant in the room.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments