investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Distress signals on crisis watch

That about covers it!

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/willie/2010/0310.html

rocketgirl1's picture
rocketgirl1
Re: Distress signals on crisis watch

Thanks for the link.  That does sum it up nicely now doesn't it.

Hyperinflation, gold coil to spring upward, CRE's marked to cashflow and not asset depreciation (lasts until they need to refinance, then what?), Interesting movements in China, etc., etc.,

The CRE info was new for me.  FDIC asking for public donations was new as well and a nice unexpected morning coffee laugh, after I swallowed of course, or my nose would have certainly been the projectile exit point, whew !

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

rocketgirl1, these guys are a creative bunch, no doubt you will get another pejorative idea strewn about to tickle your fancy........

PacoAhlgren's picture
PacoAhlgren

I think my favorite expectation is anticipating how arrogant and self-confident most "investors" will be when stocks start their inevitable upward explosion. What a frightening day it will be when everyone finally figures out that the increases in equities have absolutely nothing to do with value creation... the consumer is dead. Earnings will dry up in real terms.

Nobody gets it. Stocks can go up and still underperform inflation. Really underperform it.

Paco Ahlgren

www.BottomViolation.com

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
PacoAhlgren wrote:

I think my favorite expectation is anticipating how arrogant and self-confident most "investors" will be when stocks start their inevitable upward explosion. What a frightening day it will be when everyone finally figures out that the increases in equities have absolutely nothing to do with value creation... the consumer is dead. Earnings will dry up in real terms.

Nobody gets it. Stocks can go up and still underperform inflation. Really underperform it.

Paco Ahlgren

www.BottomViolation.com

Interesting, your comment could go under the Bradley model also. Nice link. Jon

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Six Theories On Why the Stock Market Has Rallied

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18034

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

Yea! Its Paco!

Hey Paco. Glad to see you here.

land2341's picture
land2341

Does anyone have any back up for that Norway picture???  Looks photoshopped to me.  I have heard of this HAARP thing before,  but I never saw a photo like that outside of scifi

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
leweke1's picture
leweke1

I saw that same picture from Norway on the MSM news the day it happened...passed off as a failed missile test where loss of control caused the missile to spiral at high altitude and be destroyed by remote control.  I didn't think much of it at the time, though it looked very very odd, and I thought its weird appearance might be influenced by aurora borealis effects.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments