Did Chris M write a book ? How do I buy it ?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Amanda V's picture
Amanda V
Did Chris M write a book ? How do I buy it ?

Excuse me for being dumb.  I haven't been back to the site for a while.  But last time I was here, Chris had just written a book and we could buy it.  I have come here because I want to buy a copy for a Christmas present (my deaf Aunty who is unable to hear the CC).  Yes I know it is all written underneath, but for her a book is easier.

Anyway I cannot find anywhere on this site how to buy a copy.  Please could somebody post up the link.

Thanks so much

Amanda

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: Did Chris M write a book ? How do I buy it ?

I know you can pre-order it at Amazon.com

Amanda V's picture
Amanda V

So it is not out yet ?   Surely we must be able to pre - order it at this site ?

It is a really good cover.  I like the crumpled earth.  That is definately a thousand words in a picture.

Thanks Johnny Oxygen for the response.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

Amanda!

I found the link for it on this site.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/blog/crash-course-book-available-pre-order/46140

Amanda Witman's picture
Amanda Witman

It's not out yet - it won't be out until the spring - but you can best pre-order it through Amazon at the link given in the blog entry that Johnny Oxygen linked to.

I promise you, we are doing everything possible to get this book published and available as quickly as possible.  We appreciate your patience very much.  I am sorry that it is not already available for your mom to have this holiday.  We hope you are as excited about the book as we are.

Amanda V's picture
Amanda V

Thanks very much Johnny Oxygen and Amanda

debu's picture
debu

I will most certainly be buying the book but not from Amazon after they dropped their hosting of the Wikileaks website.  Now how to work out how make online payments not using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or BoA., all of whom have also denied their services to Wikileaks.  Corporatocracy has a tendency to shapeshift into fascism and it seems to me we are on a very slippery slope...

Will it be possible to order the book directly from CM.com?

SailAway's picture
SailAway

Will the book be translated to other languages? I'm interested in a french version.

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart

Debu - we won't be taking payment processing for book purchases directly through CM.com (the logistics would swamp our efforts to launch the new features we're working on). It will be available through your local brick and mortar bookstores in early April.

SailAway - we don't have schedules/commitments yet from our publisher on foreign-language versions, but their decision to create these other versions will be based in part on the demand they hear from interested readers. Your request helps us & I'll pass it along.

thanks for the interest!

Adam

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments