Derringer: Must Read Article - Describes/Frames Our Situation

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nichoman's picture
Nichoman
Derringer: Must Read Article - Describes/Frames Our Situation

Before coming to this site in early November, I already had come to the same basic conclusions as Chris.

The article below..."Here It Comes" by Karl Denninger in my view...is the best overview of urgency of where we stand today. 

Caution: It's not rosy.  Its excellent in filling more holes of a ugly puzzle though.

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/759-Here-It-Comes.html

If you find disagreement or agreement, please explain.  My view, dovetails with Chris comments and others.

Nichoman

Roundhouse's picture
Roundhouse
Re: Derringer: Must Read Article - Describes/Frames Our ...
Wow.... seriously good article, Nichoman.  Sadly, I have to agree with the whole thing, some reasons personal, others from exhaustive research.  I sure would love to find conclusive, contradictory evidence to this article and the whole Crash Course for that matter.  This is starting to look like a chess game where <we> lost <someone stole?> our queen and are a few moves away from checkmate.  Only brilliant play can save the day and perhaps that will only be to a stalemate?  Not a good situation to find oneself in.

Life was so much simpler before.........

Roundhouse 
Nichoman's picture
Nichoman
Re: Derringer: Must Read Article - Describes/Frames Our ...

Thanks, Roundhouse

Here's a powerful snipit from today's article...

If President Obama does not choose here and now to stand with American citizens and against the fraud and corruption of the previous twenty years he will at best be a one-term President and at worst there won't be an economy or nation worth being President of within the next year or two.  The situation really is this grim and neither the markets or the people are going to sit still for any more of "business as usual."  Words will not cut it - it is only deeds that count now.

In this and his other posts...he explains how quickly, powerfully things can/will unfold and what must happen in the next few weeks.    His (my?) view...it may too late.  Has lots of stuff to help the reader.

Nichoman

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments