Denninger- Don't Click this Link

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
JAG's picture
JAG
Denninger- Don't Click this Link

Denninger's latest post links to an article by Zach Parsons. This article is pathetic. Its so full of cuss words that one can hardly understand it. I guess people are resorting to publishing this kind of garbage because their anger gets the best of them. These people need to grow up, we are all angry!

You don't see Dr. Martenson publishing this garbage, and thats the reason I subscribe to his services. I'm really starting to doubt the validity of Denninger's observations when he resorts to this kind of grand-standing to get attention.

I wasn't going to post the link, why give Denninger more attention, but I am interested to see what other forum members have to say about this. The link to the article is here.  As much as I might want to concur with the article's content, how can I respect the author and his opinions if he presents them like that.

Jeff 

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: Denninger- Don't Click this Link

Attention Moderator- Can you please remove my last post (above). I should not have posted the link, their might be viruses associated with it (per Denninger's warning). 

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile

JAG -

Hit the "Alert Moderator" button and send them an email requesting the post get zoofed.  They don't read all the posts and the only way they will see this request is if you alert them.

JAG's picture
JAG

Thanks Dogs... I overlooked that.

admin's picture
admin

I just saw your post and removed the link for you.

Ron

Woodman's picture
Woodman

I find information and logical analysis from sources like this website helpful.  Sources like Denninger I don't see as helpful.

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

Just posted this in another thread, then saw this.

If you click the link you will read the rantings of a psycho. God, I pray he's an isolated incident. 

BTW. Hal Turner is a leader of the White Supremecist Movement. And if you go to the Southern Poverty Law Center's website, you will see that SPLC is extremely pissed off about Turner being on the FBI PAYROLL. 

JAG's picture
JAG

God Pete,

That picture is too funny. I was rolling on the floor laughing. Somebody needs to use a pic of Timmy G for their thumbnail.

Thanks for the laugh....Jeff 

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

Bernacke is a fine man and the greatest Federal Reserve Chair to ever grace God's green earth.

I shall call him Cesear. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments