idoctor's picture
idoctor
The debate Peter Schiff.....

The debate....

G-Money's picture
G-Money
Re: The debate Peter Schiff.....

idoctor - 

I watched this yesterday morning and loved it. In my humble opinion, Schiff absolutely owned this show. He completely outshined the other two candidates, who basically just came across as political insiders sticking to the same old party talking points. Can you imagine what he will do to these two in a debate where they are allowed to challenge and question each other?

The best part was his closing statement about how if he gets to Washington that town will never be the same again - and the crowd starts cheering. 

Good stuff!

G

idoctor's picture
idoctor

The best part was his closing statement about how if he gets to Washington that town will never be the same again - and the crowd starts cheering.

Yes G-Money LOL I totally agreeSmile. People like Schiff give me hope of real & meaningful change.

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

Yes G-Money LOL I totally agreeSmile. People like Schiff give me hope of real & meaningful change.

I was hoping that Debra Medina would win in Texas, I especially liked her idea of getting rid of property tax which to me is one of the worst in that you really don't own your property if you have to pay rent on it to the govt. Sadly people still vote for the status quo so don't get your hopes up with PS, he's too" extreme" for most people.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments