Davos security chief dies of apparent suicide

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
docmims's picture
docmims
Davos security chief dies of apparent suicide

The security chief of the economic meeting for tomorrow in Davos, Switzerland has been found dead of "apparent" suicide according to the Huffington post (I'm too computer illiterate to link it).  Guess all those central bankers may reschedule?

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: Davos security chief dies of apparent suicide

Maybe he knows something we have yet to find out.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Hi Docmims-

Here are a couple of links to articles on the story.  Not much detail...

http://genevalunch.com/blog/2010/01/26/davos-security-boss-commits-suicide-day-before-world-economic-forum/

http://www.inquisitr.com/59121/markus-reinhardt-suicide/    clip:

"Markus Reinhardt, the police commander in charge of security at the World Economic Forum, has been found dead in an apparent suicide one day ahead of the conference.

Reinhardt, 61, was found deceased Tuesday morning in his hotel in Davos, and “all indications point to suicide,” the police of the south-eastern canton reported in a statement on their website. Reinhardt has headed up the police force in the canton since 1984."

goes211's picture
goes211

Lets hope it was the beginning of a trend!  Wink

docmims's picture
docmims
goes211 wrote:

Lets hope it was the beginning of a trend!  Wink

He wasn't a banker, but anybody know if matrix is in Switzerland?

Saffron's picture
Saffron

If I was a conspiracy theorist I might put this news together with Maurice Strong's fantasy novel and conclude that something sinister was about to happen ...

"Much of the above information about the Strong's and the Baca comes from an interview entitled, "The Wizard of the Baca Grande," which Maurice Strong conducted with West Magazine of Alberta, Canada in May 1990. Strong concluded the interview with a thought-provoking, apocalyptic story from a novel he says he would like to write:

"Each year the World Economic Forum convenes in Davos, Switzerland. Hundreds of CEO's, prime ministers, finance ministers, and leading academics gather each February to attend meetings and set the economic agendas for the year ahead.

"What if a small group of these world leaders were to conclude that the principle risk to the earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment? Will they do it? Will the rich countries agree to reduce their impact on the environment? Will they agree to save the earth?

"The group's conclusions is 'no.' The rich countries won't do it. They won't change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilization collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?"

"This group of world leaders form a secret society to bring about a one world collapse

"It's February. They're all at Davos. These aren't terrorists - they're world leaders. They have positioned themselves in the world's commodity and stock markets. They've engineered, using their access to stock exchanges, and computers, and gold supplies, a panic. Then they prevent the markets from closing. They jam the gears. They have mercenaries who hold the rest of the world leaders at Davos as hostages. The market's can't close. The Rich countries..?"

complete article link

sorry, I know I posted about this before, but in view of the "suicide" ... just gotta wonder.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

Update to this story here:

Head Of Davos Security Suicided As Global Banking Collapse Nears

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/13989/Head_Of_Davos_Security_Suicided_As_Global_Banking_Collapse_Nears.html

Markus Reinhardt, 61, had headed the police force in the Swiss canton of Graubünden and protected the Davos summit since 1984 before his death on Tuesday.FSB reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the Swiss Police Commander heading security at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland, Markus Reinhardt, was “suicided” after his discovering that the Davos summit was planning for the “final collapse” of the Global Banking system in preparation for Total War.

Ready's picture
Ready
Johnny Oxygen wrote:

Update to this story here:

Head Of Davos Security Suicided As Global Banking Collapse Nears

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/13989/Head_Of_Davos_Security_Suicided_As_Global_Banking_Collapse_Nears.html

Markus Reinhardt, 61, had headed the police force in the Swiss canton of Graubünden and protected the Davos summit since 1984 before his death on Tuesday.FSB reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the Swiss Police Commander heading security at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland, Markus Reinhardt, was “suicided” after his discovering that the Davos summit was planning for the “final collapse” of the Global Banking system in preparation for Total War.

JO,

With respect, I think that article would be better placed in the CT folder. The author is not exactly the type of reporter that would pass the sniff test of this site:

Sorcha Faal, Internet Hoax Queen

You can read more there if you like, but I think we have a real credibility issue here.

I would truely like to know the details, hopefully they become available via trustworthy channels in the near future.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

OMG!

Who knew?

Thanks Ready

V's picture
V

This just in from Before Its News. (BIN)

Bill Clinton friend of Vince Foster ( reported suicide) was seen leaving the same hotel in Davos where another apparent suicide occurred. As he was seen leaving it is reported he was muttering " I have to get rid of this Glock." More information will be forwarded as details become available.

Thanks Ready

V

VeganDB12's picture
VeganDB12

It always makes me wonder when no method nor motive is mentioned.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

I suppose I should have known as soon as I read the word "suicided".

I have to say though that the Ship of Giants being attacked by Israel is just flat out cool. 

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Johnny Oxygen wrote:

I suppose I should have known as soon as I read the word "suicided".

I have to say though that the Ship of Giants being attacked by Israel is just flat out cool. 

The rest of us knowded it as soon as we readed it.  Laughing

britinbe's picture
britinbe

Does anyone know why he committed suicide?  I can't find anything more detailed than its "an apparent suicide".

I know Ravensburg and Graubunden (from the original link) really well.  A brewery got destroyed in WWII in Ravensburg.  Also aside from protecting the uber rich on their annual skiing holidays in Davos, Klosters, Arosa, St Moritz etc, this would have been the biggest annual event and very prestigous.  Also, the geography would have greatly helped with security, Davos is a pain to get to!!  The rest of the Canton is quiet and very rural.  I concluded a long time ago that TPTB tink and act differently from the rest of us.  Having said that, I do believe that the link article has been sexed up, but there is something that nags about this.

If anyone sees anything on AJ, Youtube etc, can you please post the link?

britinbe's picture
britinbe

Does anyone know why he committed suicide?  I can't find anything more detailed than its "an apparent suicide".

I know Ravensburg and Graubunden (from the original link) really well.  A brewery got destroyed in WWII in Ravensburg.  Also aside from protecting the uber rich on their annual skiing holidays in Davos, Klosters, Arosa, St Moritz etc, this would have been the biggest annual event and very prestigous.  Also, the geography would have greatly helped with security, Davos is a pain to get to!!  The rest of the Canton is quiet and very rural.  I concluded a long time ago that TPTB tink and act differently from the rest of us.  Having said that, I do believe that the link article has been sexed up, but there is something that nags about this.

britinbe's picture
britinbe

britinbe's picture
britinbe

Just picked this up.........

Does anyone know why he committed suicide?  I can't find anything more detailed than its "an apparent suicide".  Where's the he had been suffering from depresson, or he wa having marital problems..........??

I know Ravensburg and Graubunden (from the original link) really well.  A brewery got destroyed in WWII in Ravensburg.  Also aside from protecting the uber rich on their annual skiing holidays in Davos, Klosters, Arosa, St Moritz etc, this would have been the biggest annual event and very prestigous.  Also, the geography would have greatly helped with security, Davos is a pain to get to!!  The rest of the Canton is quiet and very rural.  I concluded a long time ago that TPTB tink and act differently from the rest of us.  Having said that, I do believe that the link article has been sexed up, but there is something that nags about this.  It just seems unusual for that kind of area

John99's picture
John99

Swiss TV is saying he had a problem with alcohol and that his (female) boss wanted to speak to him about a serious matter - whatever that means.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

She wanted to talk to him about when he planned to commit suicide. She had to schedule it.Smile

V's picture
V

"She wanted to talk to him about when he planned to commit suicide. She had to schedule it.Smile"

Johnny that is one of the funniest things I have ever read keep it up and you will be right up there with Machinehead

V

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments