CWC - Interview with Terry Coxon: Inflation vs. Deflation

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
CWC - Interview with Terry Coxon: Inflation vs. Deflation

This will be my last post for a while. Seems a lot of you have no idea why I'm here. Let me explain.

I'm here to tell as many of you about what is happening in your world. I have many sites I follow, so excuse me for not being able to read every post on this site. I am not here to gain points for each post. I could care less. I try daily to inform as many people who will listen about whats coming. I can only hope enough will listen and change the course we are headed. I have learned sometime ago, the only one anyone can change is themselfs.  Good luck until we meet again. Jon

http://www.caseyresearch.com/displayCwc.php?id=64

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: CWC - Interview with Terry Coxon: Inflation vs. ...

[Removed personal attack - Moderator John]

Jon, I think we both joined here about the same time, and you have amazed me by all the different stuff that you have dug up for us over the last 2 years. When I look at the number of posts that you have, I realize that since you rarely comment on anything here, the majority of those 1,000 posts have been articles and interviews that you have shared with us. I think Davos is the only other one here that could claim such a feat. Thank you for your efforts, and I will certainly miss your presence here.

All the best to you and yours....Jeff

Doug's picture
Doug

investorzzo

I'm sorry to see you go.  You have provided a lot of value to the site.  The link you supply with this post is perhaps the most lucid discussion I've read on the inflation-deflation debate.  I feel like I almost understand it.  But, that's probably an illusion too.Yell

Doug

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Jon (investorzzo),

Your contributions to this forum have been greatly appreciated and will be thoroughly missed.  I hope you come back quickly as your scoops and digs are excellent and as someone else pointed out, they add value to this forum.

Without your presence, there will be a hole in the forum.

Larry 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Investorzzo,

I personally appreciate your posts and hope you continue to do so soon.  I know some have taken issue but IMO, if they don't want to read it.....they don't have to!  Everyone is free to have their own opinions on these issues, but opinion is just that...opinion.  Don't let other opinions decide your course of action.  

Best,

LR

Johnson's picture
Johnson

Investorzzo

I, likewise, am saddened to see you leave, and hopefully you can return.   I have been a member for about a year, and can say that your postings are insightful and well researched.   I became an investment advisor after becoming disenchanted with the management side of things.  I have rarely just given the companies party line or sanctioned advise.

After 2008, I decided to become more research oriented to help my clients and my family.   You and a few others, also cm of course, that I truly enjoy and follow closely. 

There are very trying times ahead and I wish you well.   Thanks again!

hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn

Jon (Investorzzo):  I too am sorry to see you go.    Your many posts have educated me greatly.  I believe economically America is cooked!  As near as I can tell most folks posting on this site would agree.  I sincerely hope you will return after taking some time off, taking some time to "smell the flowers," renewing your mind & returning with a fresh perspective.  Cheers!

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

er...did I miss something?

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Thanks fella's. I'll leave you with some thoughts.

The Achilles heel of the paper market is physical possession.

A rough rule of thumb I follow is that once is a coincidence and twice is a pattern. There has been a run on COMEX silver inventories since June 16. Now there are strange developments with COMEX gold inventories.

There were unusual movements of COMEX gold inventories on July 28 and July 30 that 1) coincidentally roughly equaled what was needed for the sellers of contracts to meet delivery requirements, and 2) may indicate that unusually large quantities of COMEX gold will be withdrawn by the end of August.

http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=12482

Then after listening to this audio interview, you have to wonder,  QE 2 coming and then the story above. Time to load up on gold and silver? Jon

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/8/2_Ji...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments