Crossing the Rubicon

54 posts / 0 new
Last post
jneo's picture
jneo
Crossing the Rubicon

I just ordered "Crossing the Rubicon" by M.C. Ruppert I should have it in a few weeks.  Has anyone else read this book?  If so let me know what you think of it.  Thanks

~Joe

MarkM's picture
MarkM
Re: Crossing the Rubicon

Joe,

I am halfway through it.  I don't have a lot of free time for reading these days and it is long and tedious, so it has been a slow slog.

However, Ruppert  draws plenty of chilling pictures about many facets of the power brokers of this country.  He has many sources to seemingly substantiate his claims. One facet that I have always thought was dangerous is how these people move from one power center to another.  Powerful positions in big business, CIA, big banks, think tanks, world bank seem to have many of the same people rotating from one to another.  I find it difficult to believe that all these people have multiple superior skillsets that transfer so appropriately from one "industry" to another. 

Like you, I am interested in the comments of others who have read it.

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

As I mentioned elsewhere, this was the only book I've ever started that I was too afraid to finish.

I don't know how one could read that without thinking that it would be necessary to emigrate elsewhere.

SG

Broadspectrum's picture
Broadspectrum

I personally helped Mike to sell many copies of the book at a Peak Oil event in Pasadena, CA shortly after it was hot off the press.  Indeed, it is a very enlightening, if not down right scary book to read.  MR is an extremely thorough researcher.  There are thousands of footnotes in the book that reference source material.  Chris Martenson would really appreciate that fact.  MR doesn't rely on beliefs and opinions to make his points.  The book is full of facts.  No one has been able to refute ANY of it.  He is one of a few, and maybe the only 9/11 researcher that fully exposed the war games that were going on that morning.  Most people in this country know nothing about the war games that Cheney was conducting.  The book is an editment of Cheney as a traitor to the U.S.  The facts in this book could be used in a court of law to convict him and many others of murder.

I am now reading his new book, "A Presidential Energy Policy - Twentyfive Points Addressing the Siamese Twins of Energy & Money" http://www.amazon.com/Presidential-Energy-Policy-Michael-Ruppert/dp/0578021560/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241714573&sr=1-1

I hope all of you buy it so that it will reach #1 on the NY Times book list, therefore not to be ignored by MSM.  Thank you.

Broadspectrum

Reviews
All I can say about A Presidential Energy Policy is, Yikes! This is a book everyone should read. Mike Ruppert is my friend. And, sometimes I remind him, in a way that only a friend can, that my perspective is colored by my own distinct experiences as an informed woman of color in the United States. And frankly, that means that some of what is between these covers makes me cringe; but it is exactly this substance, actively suppressed in proposed national and international gatherings, that we human beings must debate and resolve, or else, we will find Dr. King's admonition, once again, to be true: "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." We know Mike Ruppert because he became a whistleblower and told us some inconvenient truths. About crack cocaine, 9/11/01, and now this -- how to step back from the brink of human disaster. It is clear that Mike and I are headed toward the same destination, despite our differences. A Presidential Energy Policy lands Mike exactly where I am -- outside of the box of political orthodoxy, but well within the space of policy advocacy that is representative of critical thinking, rational analysis, and authentic leadership. Mike Ruppert dares to go where our elected leaders seem afraid to take us. In the end, however, if we are to salvage our own human dignity, either our "leadership" must catch up with us or we must become and nurture a new generation of leaders. --Cynthia McKinney, 6-term Member, U.S. House of Representatives; Green Party Presidential Candidate, 2008

Mike Ruppert has an unblemished track record for saying things that are incendiary, outrageous, shocking and true. Our new president needs desperately to hear the uncomfortable message of this book about energy and the economy, and so do the rest of us. --Richard Heinberg, Ph.D., Ecologist - Senior Fellow, Post Carbon Institute

Mike Ruppert has been at the forefront of speaking and writing about the grim reality that the world's crude oil output is peaking or has already peaked and will soon begin what could be swift declines over the next decade or two. The world needs to pay careful attention to the multiple risks this event will usher in. Thanks to Ruppert's new book, readers around the world will have access to his well written work. --Matthew R. Simmons, Chairman - Simmons & Company

Product Description
Michael Ruppert addresses some simple but widely ignored concepts relating to the critical role of oil and gas in the modern world. First, they are finite resources, formed in the geological past, therefore subject to depletion. Second, they have to be found before they can be produced. He then goes on to address the wider implications recognizing that there is a finite Oil Age. Many claims have been made that new technology will counter the natural decline, but there is an irony: the better the technology, the faster the depletion. The book then turns to related subjects, including foreign policy and the invasion of Iraq, the hopes for renewable energy substitutes, the impact on farming and population, and the nature of Money. The impact on the economy is a central theme of the book. It gives emphasis to the U.S. situation but also covers the wider World, ending with twenty-five sensible recommendations by which the United States Government could react to the unfolding situation. 

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

I own the Rubicon book, but haven't cracked it yet. From flipping through it though, and appreciating its size, Mike Ruppert certainly seems like a dedicated and disciplined researcher. We will see what happens when I finally read it. It sounds to me like the Rubicon could be one of the few books that future generations have to provide a very serious counterpoint to the realities of our day. Either that, or it will be the first book banned if/when the 1st Amendment is de jure dismantled for our own safety. ouch.

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

I consider Ruppert to be one of the most credible witnesses to the nonsense going on today. I think A. Jones is a buffoon.

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

Cheney has been out of office for some time now but continues to be in the news justifying his waterboarding actions. As for even worse apparent crimes like "Rubicon", apparently, the MSM don't care if the numerous footnoted allegations may be true; it's not on the front pages every day. Or ever? People at Cheney's level, with his power and influence, can probably do virtually anything without consequences.

I'll bet $5. prehyperinflated money that he dies fat and happy, unaccused and unindicted.

SG

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

...after the kind of winter I've just gone through (minus 25), what better than snuggling up to a woodburning stove with an indepth tomb such as Micheal C Rupperts 'Crossing The Rubicon', not for my first, but second read.

Oh almighty God Pete, would I ever think of emigrating from the United States?

You're damn right I would!!!

Thankfully I don't have to, but I would advise ...

JK21, sit and read it when you get it - no excuses, don't answer the door, your phone or have any immediate distractions; cut through the bull and mystery that is both MSM and the vastly large internet grown cr*p on the subject ... 

... If you want to know what you're buying, here's full footage of his lecture :

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&ei=G60VSr7_AZfS2gK3jIyLCg&q=micheal+C+ruppert

Best,

Paul

becky's picture
becky

OK, I'm going to have to get a copy.  This is a must-read, must have.   Is it available in bookstores?  I'd like to pay cash with no traceable information.  (I'm not entirely joking)

becky

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

Hi Becky,

good to see you around and about here! I still haven't replied to you on the 'Vendetta' thread I made a while ago but things took a 'header' here ... I may well refresh it, so watch that space...

... check out a good few used book shops if you're near to a city. It was published about 5 years ago and, even though it's had extra add-ons to the original over time, the basic premise is there, especially the very first chapter that'll have you gripped. It's a tomb that you start by flicking through for titbits. For me, I started out playing with it, then jumped in from the beginning from start to finish...TWICE!!! I'm sure you'll easily come across a copy.

He also has a site worth visiting which always earns itself controversy in spades. Here's a link :

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

Best,

Paul

Ready's picture
Ready

I just reserved a copy at Barnes and Noble, I'll pick it up on the way home. Thanks for the recommendations.

Gotta stop and get cash first, no paper trail... (I AM joking)

Rog

jneo's picture
jneo

Getting goose bumps just reading what people have to say about it.  Can't wait.  I know what Brown Can do for me.  Get me the book asap.  Thanks for the feedback everyone.  Keep it coming if you would like to

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

Hey Rog,

...it's a 'J D Salinger - Catcher In The Rhy' kind of thing ... ...

Best,

Paul

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Ready wrote:

I just reserved a copy at Barnes and Noble, I'll pick it up on the way home. Thanks for the recommendations.

Gotta stop and get cash first, no paper trail... (I AM joking)

Rog

I'll just have them scan my forearm and the embedded chip will automatically debit my gold holdings. 

jneo's picture
jneo

Yup Dogs In a Pile, that's how it will be one day.  I wonder if people understand that MONEY is just a Tool used by the people in the upper Portion of the Pyramid to control the masses or common folk.  Let's think about this.  Prior to entering WW2 the U.S. had about 700 fighter jets ready to go, then after we got attacked and entered the War we had over 50,000.  Congress new that it did not have enough money or gold to make that happen, but that was not the question.  The REAL question was do we have the resources?  Obviously the answer was YES.  It makes me upset that only in times of War would Resources truly be needed and the money factor fudged to make it happen, but at the same time making sure You (the taxpayer) follow the rules and regulations that truly govern your life. The word Freedom means: "Free from duty and restraints", but every time our government Passes a new BILL WITHOUT Reading it or discuss it in detail should put pure outrage in yourself.  ALl the taxes, rules, regulation, and so on are just more Hoops of Fire that the masses have to jump through in order to survive, but the government and money masters of the world are somehow Above it.  The only true way to end this type of dictatorship is to end the money system, but that will not happen until it fails.  Until then I hope this book and many others like it will inform me more about this upside down world that we live in.   

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

Jk21,

what can I say ... There's a world of hurt out there in the planning that is very much exhaustive, who's repercussions have been emanating a great deal further back than just the years circling around the content of this book. It's more how you dissect it and from what you'll gain by reading it; what, in a sense you'll be able to do with the knowledge or even, whether you'll have the energy to retain it.

Lifting a rock and all that ...

Here's something more appropriate for this thread than ever ... casting an eye back on 'Old News' as it were ... :

Paradise cleansed - by John Pilger

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2004/oct/02/foreignpolicy.comment

... and the companion documentary ... :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3667764379758632511&ei=4dUVSqbv...

Best,

Paul

castlewp's picture
castlewp

Here is a lecture from Ruppert that is basically what is in Rubicon.  It connects the dots and cannot be refuted. Highly recommended

http://www.archive.org/details/MichaelC.RuppertIntroduction

Bill

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: Crossing the Rubicon-Check out the PDF version of the book.

Before you buy this book, you can check out an E-book version of it that I have linked to below. I don't think this is a book that one could read on the computer though, its hard enough to read it as a book. I'm going to make an audiobook out of the PDF to listen to in my car, but I think the computerized voice will drive me crazy with a book of this length.

I just purchased his latest book from Amazon, A Presidential Energy Policy . Has anyone read it? What about his lecture The Cooper Union 2006: The Coming Economic Collapse , anyone heard it?

Thanks, and here is the link to Crossing The Rubicon PDF.

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

Mike Ruppert also has a number of full length presenations on google video that discuss corruption within our government. They are interesting, to say the least.

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX

I actually read this book cover-to-cover.  Pretty hairy.  It opens this yawning gap between Reality As Presented and Reality as Perceived.  It'll make you dizzy...

Viva -- Sager

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

I haven't read it, but I've heard some of the interviews with Ruppert and he doesn't really strike me as a conspiracy theorist sort. He certainly is meticulous with his information, anyway. Did the evidence seem truly trustworthy, Sager?

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Mike Pilat wrote:

I haven't read it, but I've heard some of the interviews with Ruppert and he doesn't really strike me as a conspiracy theorist sort. He certainly is meticulous with his information, anyway. Did the evidence seem truly trustworthy, Sager?

The evidence IMO is circumstantial, but overwhelming.  

It's not impossible one could rebut the evidence w/counter-evidence.  But nobody's done so.  We all have to make our own call on what that might mean.

Viva -- Sager

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Vanityfox451 said:

There's a world of hurt out there in the planning that is very much exhaustive, who's repercussions have been emanating a great deal further back than just the years circling around the content of this book. It's more how you dissect it and from what you'll gain by reading it; what, in a sense you'll be able to do with the knowledge or even, whether you'll have the energy to retain it.

Paul, first, thanks for posting "Paradise cleansed - by John Pilger" - the power of might overrides the power of right in a most inhumane manner.  I think you raise an interesting point, what do you "do with the knowledge."  From my perspective, once you begin understanding how things really are, you become complicit if you simply turn away.

Many citizens have become comfortable with torture and our imperial empire.  For example, yesterday Obama and Cheney were debating the role of torture as a policy - Obama seeking the higher ground by declaring torture will end.  Never mentioned in this "morality" debate was the fact that we have killed around 1.3 million Iraqis over a bogus WMD charge.   

castlewp said:

Here is a lecture from Ruppert that is basically what is in Rubicon.  It connects the dots and cannot be refuted. Highly recommended.

Bill, thanks, you mentioned this lecture once before and I found it a very worthwhile listen.  One of the things Ruppert mentions is the missing trillions from the Pentagon.  I've been wondering about this for some time and Ruppert raises an extremely important possibility.  First, here's a little background:

Ruppert - (paraphrased from "Where is the money going?"

"From the congressional record, and reported by Inside Magazine, in 1999, the Pentagon and Department of Defense lost, had stolen, $1.1 trillion dollars.  And in 2000 it got worse...the Pentagon lost $2.3 trillion dollars.  Now, those of you who are smart out there will look at me and say, Mike, wait a minute, the Pentagon's budget is only around $380 billion how can they lose $2.3 trillion?  And my answer is very simple, you forget the Pentagon manages the pension funds of over 2 million military personnel, it manages the pension funds for what, another 700,000 - 800,000 dollars in civilian civilians in the Department of Defense. They own real estate, income from base concessions...they control trillions of dollars and have access to it.  That money is gone."

They stole our social security "fund" so I guess it should not be too shocking that they may be stealing from the pension funds of millions of people who are relying on that money.  We are being looted right out in broad daylight by a government that operates as a proxy for international thieves and war criminals.

Larry

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

I've seen this video before, Larry, and it is very troubling. To think that this did not make a huge scandal all over the news is the most shocking part. It is daylight robbery at best.

Broadspectrum's picture
Broadspectrum
Re: Crossing the Rubicon Plus a Step

Hi Everyone,

Pieces of the puzzle are missing.  There was another "fringe" MSM news story on, I suppose, some front pages of major US newspapers on Monday, September 10, 2001, (it was on the front page of my local paper) that was of equal importance to "Where Did the Trillions of $$ Go?" story.  It's important because it tells us where that money went.  

Now dig this. Our current VP, Mr. Joe Biden was the messenger.  I won't say exactly what the topic was but in general it was about energy sources for advanced technology.  That doesn't say much for the messenger, but think about it in the NOW.  

I was so excited on that Monday because I couldn't believe that this topic had even made the front page.  But I knew the issue was being forced into the open by some very higher up whistle blowers, reitired and old, whom had hard core evidence and had in May of 2001, been first hand witnesses at the most highly attended National Press Club meeting in Washington D.C.

Here's another piece of the puzzle, from first hand eyewitness testomony from a suvivor of the attack at the Pentagon on 9-11, told of her morning at work on that day.  Of the many persons that were brutally murdered, in the portion of the Pentagon that had just gone through and was otherwise in the completion phase of, massive renovations to that side of the building, all her friends whom had reported to work by the time of the event - died.  Except HER. 

Her department was the department in the Pentagon investigating all the lost trillions $$ that Rumsfield was talking about in that video.  Everything, the computers (remember this is 2001 in regards to computer systems compared to today), stuff on hard drives, hard copy files, the PERSONS....She was there.  She clicked the button to activate her PC (not the cause of any subsequent event, a true simultanious circumnstance).  She saw her PC blow up and then within seconds the other explosion occurs, the supposed plane.hitting her side of the Pentagon.  How convinent?!  Kills that investigation. 

So they think.

Broadspectrum            

jneo's picture
jneo

BroadSpectrum....I herd about that story before.  My professor and I were talking about 9/11 and discussing facts about that day and he brought that up and it was truly shocking.  There is another book called "Uncle Sam Cooks the Books"  I could only imagine what info is in that book.  I wonder how much all those underground bases and area 51 research is costing.  Probably nothing at all, they just take and get the resources no matter what, fudge the numbers and cook the book is what they do.  

"Fighting for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity" - George Carlin

~Joe

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

For all you Ruppert fans......

Like Lugsden's 'On American sustainability', Rupert says 'The collapse of industrial civilization within the next five to ten years (perhaps sooner) is inevitable. It is the degree of collapse, what is destroyed in the collapse, how many people will have to die in the collapse, and what will survive the collapse that I and many others are fighting for now. That is what every human being should be concerned about and nothing less. Pursuing options while not rapidly disengaging from the current economic paradigm of infinite growth is the only real issue confronting the entire species. To not do that will be literally to consign unborn generations and those under 40 to death or a living hell.'

Long interview that touches on his new book, PO, gold, the media and 9/11

Published May 22 2009 by Energy Bulletin

http://www.energybulletin.net/node/48990
Archived May 22 2009
The sinking Titanic: interview with Michael C. Ruppert on his new book
by Lars Schall

EXCERPTS:

Peak Oil is not just the end of globalization. I was saying clearly that
globalization was dead five years ago. It was obvious. But Peak Oil is
potentially the end of the human race and that outcome is perhaps just a few
years away unless the human race essentially throws every ideological sacred cow
out the window and starts with a fresh piece of paper. There are around five
billion people alive today that were not sustainable before oil came along.
There is no combination of alternative energies (nor will there ever be) that
can possibly sustain the edifice built by oil. In the industrialized world there
are ten calories of hydrocarbon energy involved in the production of every
calorie of food. Our soils have been little more than infertile sponges onto
which we throw massive amounts of chemicals derived from oil and natural gas.

Globalization has only compounded the issue by shipping food all over the world
(wasting oil) for the sake of profit rather than sustainability. I live in
California and can go to a market and find strawberries from Chile while
Southern California grows great strawberries. This pattern is the same for most
food consumed in industrialized countries. This only happened because cheap
labour costs and less-stringent regulation became more important than common
sense. Money overcomes logic every time. But just watching globalization end
will not solve the problem. As I have said for years, globalization dies with
cheap energy. There's little point in fighting it anymore unless the struggle is
in pursuit of a unified energy vision.

The current economic collapse is a combination of two things. First, the current
global economic paradigm -- governed by fractional reserve banking, fiat
currency, and compound interest (debtbased growth) -- is inherently and by
definition a pyramid scheme. Money is useless without energy. One cannot eat a
dollar bill or crumble it up and throw it in his gas tank. Each of the trillions
of dollars created out of thin air since the fall of 2008 is a commitment to
expend energy that cannot and will not ever be there. The Laws of Thermodynamics
prevent this. I applaud the decision of Chancellor Merkel to resist the
temptation to achieve a temporary solution by printing money endlessly. I am
German by ancestry. My great grandfather migrated to the U.S. from a small town
in Essen called Ruppertsburg at the turn of the last century. German pragmatism
and realism on energy has been apparent to me since my first visit to Germany in
2003. It is not perfect and must be improved, but I have seen more clear
thinking on the subject in Germany than in any of the 13 countries I have
visited. That is actually not as good a thing as it might sound. There can be no
"recovery", no return to growth (which is what the economic paradigm demands),
without energy.

Why is this not discussed openly: The dinosaurs of the old paradigm -- who are
about to pass into extinction -- cannot admit this because it would have an
immediate effect on the financial markets which are already dying. People would
stop buying stock if they understood that a return to growth is impossible. I
think, however, that on a more fundamental level the dinosaurs just cannot see
their own impending extinction. They are incapable of mental and spiritual
evolution which all of our survival depends upon. They cannot adapt. As the
global environment changes forever, from the related issues of climate change,
energy shortages, and economic collapse all dinosaurs can do is die. That's what
Darwin so clearly proved with regard to all life on this planet. Those species
which cannot adapt must go extinct. We see billionaires and dinosaurs
disappearing or losing money everywhere. Even Warren Buffet and George Soros are
losing money because they cannot grasp that infinite growth is not possible. The
term "sustainable growth" is perhaps the greatest oxymoron ever coined and an
instant indicator of imminent Darwinian deselection for anyone who uses it. I
keep a safe distance from such people.

Mainstream media all over the world is corporate-owned; a dinosaur by
definition. In America CNN is owned by Time-Warner; CBS is owned by Viacom; NBC
is owned by General Electric, ABC by Disney; the Wall Street Journal is owned by
Rupert Murdoch and Newscorp, ad infinitum. All large press outlets sell stock
and -- far worse -- are tied into a global derivatives bubble now estimated at
$700 trillion in notional value that not only is collapsing: The Mother of All
Bubbles.[4] Telling the truth to the people means that people will stop buying
GE, Time Warner, Viacom and Newscorp stock so that is the last thing mainstream
media can acknowledge.

Those who produce, edit and report the "news" are corporate citizens rather than
human beings. They have chosen to murder their own children to protect their
current jobs (the food they receive from an abusive parent). Being of German
ancestry I am sensitive to issues about being willfully ignorant (cowardly) in
the face of great evil. I am also aware of and grateful for the White Rose and
von Stauffenberg and his heroic colleagues. I have felt like these great Germans
must have felt for many years now. I still owe a great debt of gratitude to my
old friend Andreas von Bülow from Köln[5] who graciously exposed me to authentic
German culture. I have lost contact with Andreas and his wife Anne and I pray
they are well. Now we find that this blindness is an inherent part of humans in
all countries and the one thing that must and will go extinct with the Old
Paradigm.[6] <MORE>

castlewp's picture
castlewp

Mike, Thanks for the post.  Michael Ruppert is amazing at connecting the dots and unfortunately no one cares.  You can show people the evidence, but until they get their DirecTV turned off, they are not interested.  

Ready's picture
Ready
SagerXX wrote:
Mike Pilat wrote:

The evidence IMO is circumstantial, but overwhelming.  

It's not impossible one could rebut the evidence w/counter-evidence.  But nobody's done so.  We all have to make our own call on what that might mean.

Viva -- Sager

I got the book and read some of it this weekend. The beginning is built on explaining peak oil, which I agree with and knew the facts already, so it was not that big of a shock. The more I read of the book, the more I was conflicted by the writing. For example, there would be a verifiable fact (which I did verify several at first as I tried to determine if the information was trustworthy, the items I looked into checked out) right next to a statement where Ruppert explained what George W. Bush was thinking. I have no problems with leading a horse to water and letting it decide if it wants to drink, but there is no way that Ruppert can possibly know what a man is thinking based on media reporting and governement actions. As he states this George thought process as fact, he looses credibilty with me, as he is presenting a guess as fact.

There is a huge amount of information, and it has been very carefully researched and presented. I learned a lot, and I am not done yet. Overall, I agree with Sager in that everyone should make your own call as to what it means.

Rog

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Ready wrote:

I got the book and read some of it this weekend. The beginning is built on explaining peak oil, which I agree with and knew the facts already, so it was not that big of a shock. The more I read of the book, the more I was conflicted by the writing. For example, there would be a verifiable fact (which I did verify several at first as I tried to determine if the information was trustworthy, the items I looked into checked out) right next to a statement where Ruppert explained what George W. Bush was thinking. I have no problems with leading a horse to water and letting it decide if it wants to drink, but there is no way that Ruppert can possibly know what a man is thinking based on media reporting and governement actions. As he states this George thought process as fact, he looses credibilty with me, as he is presenting a guess as fact.

There is a huge amount of information, and it has been very carefully researched and presented. I learned a lot, and I am not done yet. Overall, I agree with Sager in that everyone should make your own call as to what it means.

Rog

True -- Ruppert's habits vis-a-vis GWB's thinking, etc., would get him flunked out of journalism school.  I ignored stuff like that and plowed on...

Viva -- Sager

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

For those interested in Mike Ruppert's thoughts, please read this recent interview:

http://silverbearcafe.com/private/05.09/titanic.html

In it, Ruppert discusses his thoughts on Peak Oil, its connection to our financial problems and the myth of "sustainable growth." Some of his thoughts mesh very well with Chris's and this is certainly worth checking out if you want to get to know him before committing to a reading of Crossing the Rubicon. Enjoy.

Mike

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments