“Crisis is an Opportunity": Engineering a Global Depression to Create a Global Gover

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
nex_s's picture
nex_s
“Crisis is an Opportunity": Engineering a Global Depression to Create a Global Gover

Hi Everyone,

This article though lengthy, explains why the economy and the world is in such a poor state.  In particular it lays out what forces have been at work on a global scale since the economic crisis of 2008, and what we can expect in the near term.

In my opinion what we're experiencing now is essentially what the IMF unleashed on Argentina culminating in it's collapse in 2001.  In our case this wealth extraction/social destruction will target, but not be limited to Europe and North America.

One might question whether the destruction will occur at all or by those presented in the article.  I mean why would the IMF, BIS et al reveal any part of the direction they wish to take or invite others to be part of the discussion.  Well for the public it adds legitimacy to the process and gives the false sense that the leaders of countries have both a say in what transpires and therefore are doing something about it.  On the other hand they may not even care what anyone thinks, suspects, or can even prove for that matter.  Based on the housing crisis in the U.S. and how brazen the banks have been and how little or none has been done to prosecute, I suspect the IMF and others will continue with their prescribed timeline of destruction since they answer to no one.  Besides, it's not their job to manage the masses and take the heat, that's what politicians are for.  In the end, countries (citizens) will have 2 choices:  slow painful decline lasting years with a vastly reduced standard of living (if they concede to the plan of the IMF) or a fast painful decline lasting a number of months (if they choose to reject the plan of the IMF). 

Based on what I've read in books and online by well known, articulate, and well educated people (analysts, economists, writers, government officials, and others) none of what this article presents should be taken lightly. 

The text above is my humble opinion but you can draw your own conclusions from the article

nex_s

“Crisis is an Opportunity”: Engineering a Global Depression to Create a Global Government
By Andrew Gavin Marshall

Andrew Gavin Marshall is a Research Associate with the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG).  He is co-editor, with Michel Chossudovsky, of the recent book, "The Global Economic Crisis: The Great Depression of the XXI Century," available to order at Globalresearch.ca. He is currently writing a book on 'Global Government' due to be released in the New Year.
LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: “Crisis is an Opportunity": Engineering a Global ...

Nex_s,

Good article and as you said, should not be taken lightly by anyone!  

But, you may be surprised by the lack of acceptance you'll get from many of the members here......Embarassed

nex_s wrote:

Hi Everyone,

This article though lengthy, explains why the economy and the world is in such a poor state.  In particular it lays out what forces have been at work on a global scale since the economic crisis of 2008, and what we can expect in the near term.

In my opinion what we're experiencing now is essentially what the IMF unleashed on Argentina culminating in it's collapse in 2001.  In our case this wealth extraction/social destruction will target, but not be limited to Europe and North America.

One might question whether the destruction will occur at all or by those presented in the article.  I mean why would the IMF, BIS et al reveal any part of the direction they wish to take or invite others to be part of the discussion.  Well for the public it adds legitimacy to the process and gives the false sense that the leaders of countries have both a say in what transpires and therefore are doing something about it.  On the other hand they may not even care what anyone thinks, suspects, or can even prove for that matter.  Based on the housing crisis in the U.S. and how brazen the banks have been and how little or none has been done to prosecute, I suspect the IMF and others will continue with their prescribed timeline of destruction since they answer to no one.  Besides, it's not their job to manage the masses and take the heat, that's what politicians are for.  In the end, countries (citizens) will have 2 choices:  slow painful decline lasting years with a vastly reduced standard of living (if they concede to the plan of the IMF) or a fast painful decline lasting a number of months (if they choose to reject the plan of the IMF). 

Based on what I've read in books and online by well known, articulate, and well educated people (analysts, economists, writers, government officials, and others) none of what this article presents should be taken lightly. 

The text above is my humble opinion but you can draw your own conclusions from the article

nex_s

“Crisis is an Opportunity”: Engineering a Global Depression to Create a Global Government
By Andrew Gavin Marshall

Andrew Gavin Marshall is a Research Associate with the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG).  He is co-editor, with Michel Chossudovsky, of the recent book, "The Global Economic Crisis: The Great Depression of the XXI Century," available to order at Globalresearch.ca. He is currently writing a book on 'Global Government' due to be released in the New Year.
V's picture
V
LogansRun wrote:

Nex_s,

Good article and as you said, should not be taken lightly by anyone!  

But, you may be surprised by the lack of acceptance you'll get from many of the members here......Embarassed

nex_s wrote:

Hi Everyone,

nex_s

By Andrew Gavin Marshall

Great find nex-s. By about noon tomorrow this will be in the CT folder with the rest of the truth. Lack of acceptance LR now that is funny.

V.

ps. Am I mistaken or does the Constitution say something about only the Congress has the right to coin money? Oh well it is nothing more than toilet paper now and no one would notice, SDR'S.

aggrivated's picture
aggrivated

What is advocated in the article is not supporting the existing political structures. I have considered myself a political agnostic for some time. So what would be the outcome if we had an election and no one voted?  The majority of Zero is 'null and void'.  With so many people still thinking that large scale 'democracy' is the panacea for all governance it will be hard to make this government not work.  At least most places aren't like Australia where you get fined for not voting.  I don't have a political agnostic bumper sticker, but in all seriousness I tell anyone asking me how I will vote with "I'm a political agnostic" 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments