Credit & Credibility, Part 1 of 5, From financialsense.com

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
tx_floods's picture
tx_floods
Credit & Credibility, Part 1 of 5, From financialsense.com

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/karn/2009/0708.html

This was posted today on financialsense.com. I thought it was a great read. A bit long, but well worth the time.

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit
Re: Credit & Credibility, Part 1 of 5, From ...

Thanks floods.  Fascinating article, well written and easy to follow. And, he is obviously "right on" the mark with his analysis.

Appreciate you sharing it.

tx_floods's picture
tx_floods

Here's part II

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/karn/2009/0715.html

Ready's picture
Ready

TX,

Mr. Karn makes some valid points, but what I love about that article is the list of sources. It's going to take some time to digest and follow up on it all.

We got 2.5 inches of rain today, so it's a great time to try to learn something new.

Thanks for sharing.

Rog

JAG's picture
JAG

I listened to Puplava's recent interview with Karn and was extremely impressed with the foundation of his arguments. The section in which he described all the world's currencies as derivatives of the USD is game-changing information in my opinion. I wish I could afford the $500 e-book that Karn publishes because I think it would be worth every penny. Looking forward to reading more of their work.

Anyone purchased the e-book?

(edited:grammer)

tx_floods's picture
tx_floods

Jeff- I just listened to the Karn interview the other night. I, too, really enjoyed it. He was well-spoken, and his work is obviously well researched and well thought out. I don't if he falls into the "contrarian" camp, but I thought he had some very interesting things to say about the US Dollar remaining the world's reserve currency for some time to come. It can be a challenge for a non-financial guy like me to understand all the in-and-outs of everything that's happening, but I like to hear different perspectives, so I can form my own conclusions.

my mouth dropped open at the $500 dollar price tag, that's a lot of moolah that I think I could spend better than on an e-book. I'd rather search through CM, Financial Sense, and The Daily Reckoning. I can get the same overall impression of the situation, for FREE. I wonder if he's priced himself out of a greater number of sales, based on Joe Six-Pack thinking the way I do? 

tx_floods's picture
tx_floods
Re: Credit & Credibility, Part 3 of 5, From ...

Here's Part III

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/karn/2009/0722.html

JAG's picture
JAG
Credit & Credibility is Awesome

It just keeps getting better and better with Part 3. Thanks for the link Floods

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments