Crash course paradigm

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ian Dunnett's picture
Ian Dunnett
Crash course paradigm

Wow!!!!

In the late 1990's I read Bernard Lietaer's THE FUTURE OF MONEY, which fundamentally changed my life. In 2003 I started buying gold, in 2008 I started in the gold business in Mali, Wets Africa.

In early 2000's I read Jared Diamond's book GUNS, GERMS AND STEEL. As an accountant and businessman, these two books helped me to rewrite history in a more wholistic way.

I have also been reading about 120 pages a week of a range of eriudite financial off the wall non mainstream comentary on where the world is going. I knew that our money system was irredeemably broken about five years ago, and am constantly amazed that it just keeps going.

I am deeply moved by your whole approach and ability. The intellectual tools you have used to analyse issues, and the amazing data you have captured!!

I am also totally humbled. I feel that despite my very best efforts over the last 14 years I got absolutely nowhere in a quest for an impirical understanding of how to meet the changes I knew were coming.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I will now have to digest and internalize all you have given me, and start a group, which together can work towards implementing some action plan.

I hope I will be able to start an effective Civil Society group

best wishes,

Ian

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Don't tell me this site ain't got no heart
Ian Dunnett wrote:

Wow!!!!

In the late 1990's I read Bernard Lietaer's THE FUTURE OF MONEY, which fundamentally changed my life. In 2003 I started buying gold, in 2008 I started in the gold business in Mali, Wets Africa.

In early 2000's I read Jared Diamond's book GUNS, GERMS AND STEEL. As an accountant and businessman, these two books helped me to rewrite history in a more wholistic way.

I have also been reading about 120 pages a week of a range of eriudite financial off the wall non mainstream comentary on where the world is going. I knew that our money system was irredeemably broken about five years ago, and am constantly amazed that it just keeps going.

I am deeply moved by your whole approach and ability. The intellectual tools you have used to analyse issues, and the amazing data you have captured!!

I am also totally humbled. I feel that despite my very best efforts over the last 14 years I got absolutely nowhere in a quest for an impirical understanding of how to meet the changes I knew were coming.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I will now have to digest and internalize all you have given me, and start a group, which together can work towards implementing some action plan.

I hope I will be able to start an effective Civil Society group

best wishes,

Ian

Welcome Ian -

As the late, great San Francisco prophet Jerry Garcia once said.....

"Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right."

You just gotta poke around.....

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
You make me smile, Dogs!

"Don't tell me this site ain't got no heart!!'

- You make me smile, Dogs!    You are one eclectic mix! 

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
pinecarr wrote: "Don't tell
pinecarr wrote:

"Don't tell me this site ain't got no heart!!'

- You make me smile, Dogs!    You are one eclectic mix! 

Hiya pinecarr -

Quite the juxtaposition isn't it?  Those words are from the Grateful Dead song "Shakedown Street" which is in it's own weird way apropos.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Too funny, DIAP!  Yep, I

Too funny, DIAP!  Yep, I knew it was the Grateful Dead, and could hear them singing it as clear as day in my mind, as soon I read the line you wrote.  But I hadn't thought of the name of the song;  that is strangely apropos! 

Woodman's picture
Woodman
Well Well Well...

You can never tell!

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Please...stop!  That big of

Please...stop!  That big of a gut laugh this early in the AM...

Ian, please forgive the sidetrack into silliness. ;)   It is good medicine with all that's going on.  Welcome to CM.com!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments