8 posts / 0 new
Last post
granny6x's picture
granny6x
CRASH COURSE ON OP ED NEWS

Information about
this course
has been published in OpEd News.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Making-...

Futuo's picture
Futuo
Re: CRASH COURSE ON OP ED NEWS

Great stuff! Word is spreading, it's great to see the community grow.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Awesome!  Nice coverage!

Futuo's picture
Futuo

I would definitely recommend signing-in or signing-up to post a brief comment. I did, and think if we can get a few decent ones it would help the cause a lot. Hopefully you can spare a few minutes to do so. Thanks in advance!

-Christopher

tom.'s picture
tom.

Nice work Chris, you now have company over there.

Erik T.'s picture
Erik T.

Cristopher,

If you have a minute, would you also post a note there mentioning that the CC is available on DVD now? We're finding that there's an unexpectedly large audience of people who just don't want to watch video on the computer, but who welcome it on DVD. 

I'd have posted it myself but didn't have time to go through registration because I'm dealing with a little crisis today on the DVD shipping situation... Seems that our 10,000 disc initial order has already sold out (!!!) and we are in a scramble to order more in time for holiday shipping.

Erik

krogoth's picture
krogoth

Why don't you just set up a chargeable, downloadable iso or DVD image through the website? I know your eventually going to have the Torrent, but you can do that now and people could pay and download it now. If I missed one of your postings about doing this, forget it, but if not, that seems like a quick way for people to get it and burn it themselves right now before the holiday season.

tom.'s picture
tom.
DVD Shipping situation

I'm sure no one would mind their order cut in half to minimize the problem ... I know I don't mind at all, if it saves you some aggravation.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments