Crash course in German

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
st9v's picture
st9v
Crash course in German

Is it already know when the Crash Course will be ready in German?

I live in Germany and want to send it to my friends so they can also see it So the whole economic picture will become a bit clearer to them.

But most of them are not very good in English.

Hagen's picture
Hagen
Re: Crash course in German

Maybe we could translate the crash course and send it to Dr. Martenson? English isn't my mother tongue either and although I have no problems of getting what Chris' saying, german subtitles would make it a lot easier for people to understand. I just thinking of my parents for example.

st9v's picture
st9v

My English is very good nut my German is not good enough, good enough to get around in Germany but in my writing it is filled with mistakes.

What would U suggest?

SteveW's picture
SteveW
st9v wrote:

What would U suggest?

Put the CC through a google translation then have the output edited by a native German speaker?

st9v's picture
st9v

How could that be done, Crash Course in google translation I mean? I am no IT-proffesional as far as I know that works only with Websites and their written text on the pages.

And then comes the really poor translation that Google gives.

That will not be easy to understand and anybody that could understand that would probably already be very good in both English and German.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments