Crash Course DVD - Delivery time to Australia (How long did your delivery take?)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
maveri's picture
maveri
Crash Course DVD - Delivery time to Australia (How long did your delivery take?)

I'd appreciate those who are in Australia and who ordered the 3 DVD Crash Course, if you would please post how long your delivery took. (I ordered by standard delivery).

Time Line:

• 3rd March - Ordered
  • 5th March - Shipped :-)
  • 17th March - Inquired from shipping company as to typical delivery times. Was informed 7 to 14 days
  • 26th March - Sadly, still no DVD's. That's 21 days and my mailbox still doesn't have anything exciting (except perhaps some spiders).

If you're in Australia and you ordered the 3 DVD set, would you mind posting how long your order took.

It will also make a good reference to other Aussies buying so they can gauge an expected delivery time since ordering stuff from the US seems to be so varied as far as delivery times are concerned.

Thanks

:-)

maveri's picture
maveri
Re: Crash Course DVD - Delivery time to Australia (How long ...

Update:

Resolved :-)  My mailbox spiders got evicted today!!!

What appears to have happened is that my DVD package went via Switzerland for some reason.

I can only surmise that perhaps the address on the package confused somebody as it stated the country as AU (which technically is correct - AU is indeed the correct country designation for Australia).

Anyhow - it's arrived and my first impression is the packaging and presentation is first class indeed!  It is even shrink wrapped, I'm impressed a great deal with the presentation and especially with the tips/helpful hints contained within the supplied booklet. I have also just skimmed the first DVD and I'm also impressed with the DVD contents too - highly presentable and professionally done.

For the small outlay, it's certainly value for money and that's not even taking into the account the priceless value of the contents and its ability to assist you in navigating the potentially financial/ lifestyle wrecking changes that lay ahead.

:-)

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
Re: Crash Course DVD - Delivery time to Australia (How long ...

Thanks for the update(!)...I am anxious to know how the new fulfillment company is working out.

Sorry that your DVD took a world tour, but happy it eventually made its way home.

And thank you for the feedback on the quality and presentation.  We worked pretty hard on that around here for a while.  One of the behind-the-scenes things that aren't always obvious to the casual visitor.

All the best,
Chris

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments