Controlling the global economy: Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission and the Federal Reserve

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Controlling the global economy: Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission and the Federal Reserve

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14614

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit
Re: Controlling the global economy: Bilderberg, the ...

Very interesting, comprehensive, although long article.  Appreciate you submitting it here.  It causes one to think.  

First of all, I'd be interested in your own opinions, beliefs and thoughts on the subject.

I have always thought all of this so-called "One World" thinking was extremely dangerous and frightening.  My reasons were that it appeared to me that this would be the end of sovereign nation states, which would likely be true.  I have also been concerned that such an arrangement would serve to move the power of governance even further from the people.

But there may be more for us to know.

Does our greatest fear about it, at this time, come out of what we see as our own faltering role in international affairs? 

Is it possible that the U.S. may be forced to accept a role as just one of many powerful nations, and perhaps not the most powerful?

Does our greatest concern center around a fear that our capitalistic system might have to give way somewhat to a more socially oriented idea of ownership, distribution and governance?

If any of this is true, do we have good adequate evidence that any or all of these changes will have detrimental results?

Is there any way that we can effectively fight against these changes at this late date, and if so can we win?

NOTE:  Please understand that none of my questions indicate a bias on my part.  Rather, they are intended to create a forum for thought and comment.

"Making up one's mind that anything is a certain way, and being unwilling to consider alternatives and their consequences, is a sure road to ignorance, and potential destruction."

ckessel's picture
ckessel

Investorzzo,

The three part series is well referenced and one of the most concise overviews of how we have progressed to where we are since the industrial revolution. Thanks for the post.

Coop

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Ben A wrote:

Very interesting, comprehensive, although long article.  Appreciate you submitting it here.  It causes one to think.  

First of all, I'd be interested in your own opinions, beliefs and thoughts on the subject.

I have always thought all of this so-called "One World" thinking was extremely dangerous and frightening.  My reasons were that it appeared to me that this would be the end of sovereign nation states, which would likely be true.  I have also been concerned that such an arrangement would serve to move the power of governance even further from the people.

But there may be more for us to know.

Does our greatest fear about it, at this time, come out of what we see as our own faltering role in international affairs? 

Is it possible that the U.S. may be forced to accept a role as just one of many powerful nations, and perhaps not the most powerful?

Does our greatest concern center around a fear that our capitalistic system might have to give way somewhat to a more socially oriented idea of ownership, distribution and governance?

If any of this is true, do we have good adequate evidence that any or all of these changes will have detrimental results?

Is there any way that we can effectively fight against these changes at this late date, and if so can we win?

NOTE:  Please understand that none of my questions indicate a bias on my part.  Rather, they are intended to create a forum for thought and comment.

"Making up one's mind that anything is a certain way, and being unwilling to consider alternatives and their consequences, is a sure road to ignorance, and potential destruction."

Hi Ben A, I'm not sure I can answer all  your questions in the way you like. But I have some other things for you to watch & read. These may clairify some of your questions. I myself feel we are at war with those that yield the power. We fought the revolution to fight what we have now sadly become. Sad day for all who study history.  Look into a book "Confessions of an economic hit man". He also has stuff on youtube. Also a new book called "The Family". The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power

My view of the final outcome will not be pretty. That is why I try so hard to wake up others. I think it's the only way we can truely defeat this new world order. Good luck and watch the film. Jon

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit

Thanks Jon,

Yes, I read the book several years ago, and was appalled at what I learned.  And, of course, I am familiar with the teachings in the movie, and understand it pretty well.  I hate the system!  I think the Fed should be abolished.  In fact, those who read my other posts know that I basically wish all banks would be abolished.  I understand the good role they play, by helping us keep score with who owes what to whom.  But the rest of their activities, I find despicable.

If you read back through my original post here, you'll find that I was hoping to get folks to think.  I took no sides, deliberately, hoping that my questions and comments would be of assistance to those who may not already know, to discover for themselves what we may be facing. That was it.  Maybe the way I handled it sounded too familiar, and I should drink the hemlock.  We're all in a heap of trouble anyway.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Forging a “New World Order” Under a One World Government

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14712

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

investorzzo,

Thanks for bringing this well detailed three part exposé on the true rulers of the western world. 

A good compliment to this series is the "Chronological History of the New World Order", by D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D.

This is a fairly fast read, via these two links:

Larry

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Larry, here is part 5

Global War and Dying Democracy: The Revolution of the Elites

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14839

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

investorzzo,

Thanks for bringing us this great series.  I am glad that the final submission provided some optimism.  It really is up to us, acquiesce or say no. 

I've said before that it is the great race of our age.  Will the international banking cartel consolidate all national wealth and power under a new global governance run by them as unelected and distant totalitarians, before...the people figure out that our economy is a corrupt ponzi scheme; by design and with the consent and collusion of many in our government.

If people start connecting the dots the bubbles of deception will pop.  Then it will be easy for all to see who the perpetrators are.  For example Zbigniew Brzezinski, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller in 1973, is an Obama mentor. 

According to official Trilateral Commission membership lists, there are only 87 members from the United States (the other 337 members are from other regions). Thus, in less than two weeks since his inauguration, Obama's appointments encompass more than 10% of Commission's entire U.S. membership.

1- Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geithner
2- Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice
3- National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon
4- Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker
5- Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair

6- Assistant Secretary of State, Asia & Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell
7- Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg
8- State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Haass
9- State Department, Special Envoy, Dennis Ross
10- State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Holbrooke

As bad as things are, I agree that we can still win and that victory will be a big step forward for humanity. 

Larry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments