Contact rep. Alan Grayson

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
presidentbyamendment's picture
presidentbyamendment
Contact rep. Alan Grayson

I spoke to Rep. Alan Grayson this evening for a minute of face-to-face. He perked up

a bit when I told him about CM's take on the custody account. Bernanke will be on the

Hill tomorrow to re-apply for his job. If some CM folks contact Grayson the questions

Bernanke gets might be noticably improved, methinks.

Grayson has two public emails I know of, [email protected] and m[email protected],

and his DC office voice phone is 202-225-2176

Grayson also said he likes my "Money Supply Act", which I posted here. He also recalled

the gist of it. That doesn't  come to a head tomorrow though, like Bernanke's fate. Contact Grayson.

Maybe there could be someone credible show up at Bernanke's hearing, like CM for example.

Rick Hohensee

Davos's picture
Davos
Re: Contact rep. Alan Grayson
presidentbyamendment wrote:

I spoke to Rep. Alan Grayson this evening for a minute of face-to-face. He perked up

a bit when I told him about CM's take on the custody account. Bernanke will be on the

Hill tomorrow to re-apply for his job. If some CM folks contact Grayson the questions

Bernanke gets might be noticably improved, methinks.

Grayson has two public emails I know of, [email protected] and m[email protected],

and his DC office voice phone is 202-225-2176

Grayson also said he likes my "Money Supply Act", which I posted here. He also recalled

the gist of it. That doesn't  come to a head tomorrow though, like Bernanke's fate. Contact Grayson.

Maybe there could be someone credible show up at Bernanke's hearing, like CM for example.

Rick Hohensee

I had a lot of respect for Grayson and then I heard him preach health care. Maybe that is what he needs to preach in Florida, but when the country is insolvent you can't be fiscally responsible by chastising the hand that lets you overspend.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments