The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

232 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 7 2008
Posts: 1182
The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

 

The Rise of Executive Power and Martial Law

911 an inside job? Listen to Rumsfeld. Freudian slip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0 

911 another false flag

strabes's picture
strabes
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 7 2009
Posts: 1032
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

whoever made those first 2 videos did a great job.  maybe people will now start seeing what's obvious...it's all out there in the public domain for anybody who cares to notice.  the first video in particular links the big story together of who the real power is in this world (though it leaves out the role of the Fed and the Rothschilds).  and it adds the JFK and Eisenhower warnings which show that the NWO is not just something cooked up by a few anti-government nut jobs or "conspiracists."  I for one applaud the "conspiracists" out there...they were the only people aware enough to see beyond mass media programming and piece together the actual conspiracy that's obviously controlling things.

 

mpelchat's picture
mpelchat
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 10 2008
Posts: 214
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Very good summary.

1) patriot act ((lose of freedom for protection, lead Homeland security Secretary, reports to president )), supported by HR 645.

2) Bail out act of 2008, banker bailout ((central control of financial system, lead Treasury Secretary, reports to president))

3) Simulas act 2009, Health care act ((centralize control of health system, lead Health and Human Services
 Secratary, reports to president))

In all of these cases there is not an oversight committee in the congress or senate.  They have all become Czar's of there specific area under control of and only in control of the President.

If 4 people control the internal defense of our country, the monetary system and the health system are we truly in a republic with a constitution based on checks and balances?  I think not.

WhoKnew's picture
WhoKnew
Status: Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 11 2008
Posts: 41
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Im still sickened that they have to date got away with this (9/11) disgusting act. The sheer evil at play should scare each and every one of us.

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 28 2008
Posts: 1636
Re:'The Decline Of The American Empire...'

Hi Investorzzo, 

What I wrote of Micheal C Ruppert in this thread I've added below holds up well to scrutiny and, the links within it are useful, but I feel loathed to give them air-time being lumped together with the words 'New World Order'. I find factual document is tainted by combining it with hyperbole and then, the damage is done; usually irrepairable damage. What Alex Jones succeeded in doing to the 911 groups was nothing short of public castration but, this is my own opinion and not one many share with Jones, his fan base and publicity machine, crashing in on any and every facet that holds water.

Micheal Ruppert, in my opinion, is quite prescient within the confines of his 2005 lecture. But then I'm English and ignorant to a great deal of what the media has done in America to slay him publicly as a liar. This to me is put simply as food for thought :-

http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/chrismartensoncom-mentioned-mike-rupperts-blog/12571

Paul

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2008
Posts: 1995
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Surprise - surprise; the New World Order bankers make the MSM.  Glenn Beck "you're the one guy who has had this right from the very beginning.  But the problem is that if you say stuff like this, it sounds like a conspiracy theory.  There is no one in the media reporting this, there's no one talking about this stuff - but it makes common sense.  If people know that the end is coming for the system that we have..."  

 

 

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Status: Martenson Brigade Member (Offline)
Joined: Jun 17 2008
Posts: 807
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

discalimer: i AM  a conspiracist.

god i feel much better. is there a 12 step group for conspiracists? " my name is joe and i am a .............."

the following is from wiki. now we have to remember that no building made of concrete reinforced steel ever in the history of the world ever fell down because of a fire. so i may be a whacko conspiracist but i would have to be a raving lunatic to believe that not only one but three of them fall down on the same day within blocks of each other ...............and the communists burned down the reichstag and it all smells like roses.. yep lock me up nurse ratchett i am ready for the cuckoo's nest. good thing the pentagon wasnt next door or it would have collapsed as well.

 

World Trade Center 7 housed SEC files relating to numerous Wall
Street investigations, as well as other federal investigative files.
All the files for approximately 3,000 to 4,000 SEC cases were
destroyed. While some were backed up in other places, others were not,
especially those classified as confidential.[48] Files relating Citigroup to the WorldCom scandal were lost.[49] The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimates over 10,000 cases will be affected.[50]
The Secret Service had its largest field office, with more than 200
employees, in WTC 7 and also lost investigative files. Says one agent:
“All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases,
went down with the building.”[51]

The collapse of 7 World Trade Center is remarkable because it was
the first known instance of a tall building collapsing primarily by
uncontrolled fires.[52]

oh yeah citigroup ..........robert rubin, citi clinton sec of treas. bailout, ..........what a f****ing coincidence

some more tenants of note were salomon smith barney, amex, itt hartford ins., the irs, nyc ofc of emergency management (how convenient) federal home loan bank, immigration and naturalization, dept. of defense (kinda asleep at the wheel) and of course the cia who i have a hard time thinking of as asleep at the wheel.

i would have thought with all those financial records being destroyed our fincancial system would have collapsed along with the buildings .

now that the buildings are gone anyone have a bridge?

 

 

joemanc's picture
joemanc
Status: Martenson Brigade Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 16 2008
Posts: 834
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Where was Warren Buffett on 9/11? At his charity golf tournament in Nebraska, with a few CEO's who had offices in the WTC...and where was the golf course in Nebraska located? Right next to the air force base Pres. Bush flew to from Florida. Coincidence?

I also find it interesting that the 45 story building that recently went up in flames in China didn't collapse.

Ok, enough conspiracy theories, back to the 3 E's.

RubberRims's picture
RubberRims
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 22 2008
Posts: 145
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

I couldn’t miss this opportunity to keep the inferno going. Stoke up the fire because hell is coming, a global hell hole. Trouble is I think people are dazed and don’t care because they know nothing about slavery. When you’re born in to a system of toil what gives you the impression there is a better way to live?  

http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/new-world-order-global-co-operation-nationalisation-and-state-intervention/11913

jneo's picture
jneo
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Jan 7 2009
Posts: 742
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
 
AMAZING VIDEOS.  People call me a conspiracy theorists, but I always remind them that if they believe what the government tells them, that they too are a Conspiracy theorists.  I still ask people why the F.B.I. still till this date, never charged Bin Laden for 9/11?  F.B.I. said, due to "lack of evidence."   
CB's picture
CB
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2008
Posts: 365
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

joe2 - I agree 100%

I think the citizen investigative groups have worked out most of the coarse detail of what happened on 9-11 - that the towers and building 7 were brought down by explosive demolition. This is the simplest explanation, fits the known facts from video evidence and eyewitness testimony and has been corroborated by chemical analysis of the dust that is full of chemical residue from the explosives used.

Unanswered remain who precisely the perpetrators were and what plans are pending. Cheney suggested nuclear or biological attack a month or two ago...

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Call me a blind old fool if you will, but my take on all these conspiracy theories is simply this:

Based on all the posts above, there would have to be tons of people all over the world involved in these conspiracies.

To suggest that every last one of these people has managed to keep all these secrets for all these years is to beggar belief (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/beggar_belief)! Sealed

Sorry, but I'm not buying it!

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2008
Posts: 3998
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

I for one don't believe any of these 9/11 conspiracies.  The building could easily have come down from the impacts.  The combined energies of the impact itself, the explosions, the fuel burning....  to me it all adds up.  Once the many thousands of tons of the upper floors started moving, the kinetic energy in them could never have been resisted by a building designed to take static loads as opposed to dynamic ones.

What I DO believe is that the Bush administration KNEW something was up, they were just too incompetent to know what.  When the planes were hijacked, they let the drama unfold, to give them a reason to do everything they did.  How can anyone forget the GUILTY look on Bush's face (as seen in Farenheit 911) when he's told about the first plane hitting the first tower.... You can tell he's thinking "oh shit, I hope this doesn't go pear shaped..."  and then he does nothing for SEVEN MINUTES?

Don't give these guys too much credit....  they're all IDIOTS!

Mike 

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2008
Posts: 3998
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

You beat me to it Sam....

By now, someone in the know would have made MILLIONS spilling the beans....

Mike 

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 7 2008
Posts: 1182
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Thing is, when good men do nothing. This is how evil persists and continues.

  Just like Roswell, when your family is threatened, you shut up. Look at how all these old airforce guys are coming out of the wood work, now that they are on their death beds. No longer afraid of the threats. When they can threaten your family, pension or have some blackmail on your-you better believe they can shut you up. Have you ever been threatened-I have, and it makes you think much differently about your next move.

  As far as your asserstion that everyone has kept quite, if that were true, we wouldn't have these videos in the first place! We wouldn't have this site or any other info out there about UFO's, presidental assinations, 911. I suggest you start diggin a little deeper. You might just find out that there is more than you ever realized. But those in power control most of the press, but haven't yet managed to conquer the internet. Not yet anyway. I hope everyone who reads this makes keeping the internet free from governmental and corporate control a high priority. As this is the last free source of information we have. 

 My own view of 911 is that it was stand down and let happen. There is to much out there to say it is all just conspiracy theory. Bush has his agenda from day one in office to invade Iraq and he took any opportunity to make it happen. If you threaten the establishment your likely to die or be discredited.  Don't underestimate the power of fear. It works for corporations and governments around the world. If you know about the military, it is on a need to know bases. That means, you only know just enough to do your job. Very few on the top know what is really happening............... 

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
Damnthematrix wrote:

You beat me to it Sam....

By now, someone in the know would have made MILLIONS spilling the beans....

Mike 

 

But, Mike - those guys in the black helicopter snatched him before he could spill those beans. Now he's pushing up daises somewhere in the heartland, don't you know!  Wink

.'s picture
.
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 22 2008
Posts: 167
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who have no idea about the 3rd building to collapse on 9/11, Building 7. I have spoken to a many individuals about the events of 9/11 and have come to the conclusion that a majority of them are only interested in their daily dose of American Idol, Monster Trucks and the NFL. I have all but given up on trying to awaken people to the events of 9/11 after receiving so many "eye rolls" and "your crazy if you think our government would do that to its own citizenry". How can anyone watch the video of that building go down and not realize that:

1) fires burning for a few hours on a couple floors couldn't cause a catastrophic failure such as that

2) in order for it to fall straight down ALL of the lower supporting columns have to fail within 1/10th of a second.

3) How could it miss the Verizon building and the US Post office building 75 feet away on either side? That 547 foot structure went STRAIGHT DOWN!

I worked as a structural steel designer for several years at one point, albeit not an engineer, but come on folks that building had to be brought down by controlled demolition.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003&ei=NsKoSaSSJaL8qAOUrIGmDA&q=building+7&hl=en

98% of the people of the US are unaware of anything outside of their little box and even if you try to unplug them from the matrix they will ignore the obvious. I have found the same difficulty finding any awareness with subjects such as peak oil and the ideals expressed on this website. I now seek out like minded individuals and am more focused on trying to make sure me and my family can get out of the way when TSHTF. I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I think the following is actually an accurate reflection of the general public:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=are+americans+stupid&hl=en&emb=0#

Woodman's picture
Woodman
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 26 2008
Posts: 1028
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

The trouble with conspiracy theories is there never seems to be a smoking gun that proves it.

However, what is much worse to me was how the whole 9/11 situation was openly used by Bush for his own agenda in Iraq and not enough politicians stood up to say it like it was.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
investorzzo wrote:

Thing is, when good men do nothing. This is how evil persists and continues.

Just like Roswell, when your family is threatened, you shut up. Look at how all these old airforce guys are coming out of the wood work, now that they are on their death beds. No longer afraid of the threats. When they can threaten your family, pension or have some blackmail on your-you better believe they can shut you up. Have you ever been threatened-I have, and it makes you think much differently about your next move.

As far as your asserstion that everyone has kept quite, if that were true, we wouldn't have these videos in the first place! We wouldn't have this site or any other info out there about UFO's, presidental assinations, 911. I suggest you start diggin a little deeper. You might just find out that there is more than you ever realized. But those in power control most of the press, but haven't yet managed to conquer the internet. Not yet anyway. I hope everyone who reads this makes keeping the internet free from governmental and corporate control a high priority. As this is the last free source of information we have. 

My own view of 911 is that it was stand down and let happen. There is to much out there to say it is all just conspiracy theory. Bush has his agenda from day one in office to invade Iraq and he took any opportunity to make it happen. If you threaten the establishment your likely to die or be discredited.  Don't underestimate the power of fear. It works for corporations and governments around the world. If you know about the military, it is on a need to know bases. That means, you only know just enough to do your job. Very few on the top know what is really happening............... 

 

investorzzo,

Re your very first two sentences, I absolutely agree.

As for the rest - sorry.

Re Roswell - you can't seriously believe that "TPTB" have managed to keep the lid on for 61 years!  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident)

Re presidential assassinations - "In the history of the presidency, four presidents have actually died
from assassination. Another six were the subject of assassination
attempts." (http://americanhistory.about.com/od/uspresidents/a/assassinations.htm)

Do you seriously think every one of them was a conspiracy? If so, you
should go back and study American history.

Re 911 - "By November 2008 there were around 150,000,000 web pages dedicated to 9/11 conspiracy theories." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories)

If you know about the military, it is on a need to know bases. That
means, you only know just enough to do your job. Very few on the top
know what is really happening..............

I've been in the military (USAF). From your remarks, it appears that you are suggesting a mid-to-upper level military conspiracy since you say "Very few on the top
know what is really happening.............."

Are you suggesting a secret cabal of U.S. military officers were somehow responsible for 911? Aw, c'mon! (Uh,oh - I may have just started yet another 911 conspiracy story!)

p.s - Please use spell-check before you post. Thank you.

CB's picture
CB
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2008
Posts: 365
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

I don't think "tons" of people were needed. That said, to believe the official story one needs to accept a series of events that range from the improbable to the impossible. That a few men with no practical experience flying commercial aircraft could successfully take over and fly them to their intended targets, including one within protected airspace while the most sophisticated defense system in the world had no response - in defiance of standard proceedures for interception of wayward aircraft that are routinely exercised - is highly improbable.

That three steel and concrete buildings could disintegrate into dust as a result of fires that they were designed to withstand is simply impossible. The towers had been specifically designed to withstand the impact of a large commercial airliner and the resulting fires. The official explanation for this is that steel floor supports sagged from heat and pulled free from the building core allowing the upper portion of the building to fall and progressively crush the building below into dust. This scenario is physically impossible for many reasons - the core columns remained intact, there is insufficient energy generated to produce this type of collapse, etc - and is not what is documented in the many videos of the collapses. In the videos one can see the upper portions simply disintegrate into dust before any impact on the lower portion of the structure. Material is explosively ejected in a progressive fashion as the lower floors disintegrate into dust. Despite the fact that the planes impacted the towers differently - causing different patterns of damage - and at different heights, both collapsed in nearly identical fashion. Building 7, which suffered minimal damage compared to other nearby structures, collapsed in an identical fashion - one entirely consistent with explosive demolition and in defiance of any other known mechanism of collapse.

The dust from the collapse of these buildings is full of the by products of a particular type of explosive specifically suited for this type of demolition.

The official explanation was offered almost immediately - before any evidence had been examined or any investigation begun. In fact, the area was locked down and the evidence systematically destroyed prior to investigation. All subsequent investigation was done in secrecy, and when completed simply restated the original explanation. No one was punished for this unprecedented act of terror and breach of security - however, numerous whistle blowers who raised doubts about the official story were punished.

The following article examines the official collapse theory:

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist3.htm

 

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 2 2008
Posts: 624
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

The best conspiracy theories revealed: Through the X-Files.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
CB wrote:

I don't think "tons" of people were needed. That said, to believe the official story one needs to accept a series of events that range from the improbable to the impossible. That a few men with no practical experience flying commercial aircraft could successfully take over and fly them to their intended targets, including one within protected airspace while the most sophisticated defense system in the world had no response - in defiance of standard proceedures for interception of wayward aircraft that are routinely exercised - is highly improbable.

That three steel and concrete buildings could disintegrate into dust as a result of fires that they were designed to withstand is simply impossible. The towers had been specifically designed to withstand the impact of a large commercial airliner and the resulting fires. The official explanation for this is that steel floor supports sagged from heat and pulled free from the building core allowing the upper portion of the building to fall and progressively crush the building below into dust. This scenario is physically impossible for many reasons - the core columns remained intact, there is insufficient energy generated to produce this type of collapse, etc - and is not what is documented in the many videos of the collapses. In the videos one can see the upper portions simply disintegrate into dust before any impact on the lower portion of the structure. Material is explosively ejected in a progressive fashion as the lower floors disintegrate into dust. Despite the fact that the planes impacted the towers differently - causing different patterns of damage - and at different heights, both collapsed in nearly identical fashion. Building 7, which suffered minimal damage compared to other nearby structures, collapsed in an identical fashion - one entirely consistent with explosive demolition and in defiance of any other known mechanism of collapse.

The dust from the collapse of these buildings is full of the by products of a particular type of explosive specifically suited for this type of demolition.

The official explanation was offered almost immediately - before any evidence had been examined or any investigation begun. In fact, the area was locked down and the evidence systematically destroyed prior to investigation. All subsequent investigation was done in secrecy, and when completed simply restated the original explanation. No one was punished for this unprecedented act of terror and breach of security - however, numerous whistle blowers who raised doubts about the official story were punished.

The following article examines the official collapse theory:

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist3.htm

 

 

CB,

I'm not going to spend much time on this one. I'll simply ask these few simple questions:

If the 3 buildings in question were intentionally brought down via controlled demolition, when were they wired for destruction? When they were originally built so all the explosives were hidden inside? Of course not. So how did they wire such huge buildings with sufficient explosives to bring them down and NOBODY NOTICED?

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 28 2008
Posts: 1636
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

" 98.7% of statistics are made up on the spot " - Vic Reeves

strabes's picture
strabes
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 7 2009
Posts: 1032
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Fellas, have you heard of the mafia?  Insiders don't spill the beans...does that mean it doesn't exist?  There's no smoking gun that ever pointed to the top guys in the past...does it exist?  RICO codifies conspiracy...why would we need laws if conspiracies don't exist?  Yet a certain Bush look proves to you that he knew about 9/11?  If he knew about it, there must be a lot of people on his team that knew.  Why do you believe they can keep a secret, but others can't?

I used to think 9/11 conspiracists were idiots that just wanted to bring down Bush.  I thought they were psychologically deranged individuals.  Then the stuff I saw being done by Bush and Obama on this economic collapse was such an obvious raping of the people with the media playing us as total fools (because they're also fools willing to listen to official govt versions of the story instead of doing hard investigation) that I had to consider that my old worldview was wrong.  I have since learned about the conspiracy behind the Fed Reserve and other reserve banks.  Massive massive conspiracy and look at how many years/decades the conspiracy has been kept quiet...a few people knew, but the masses still don't know.  And this led me to checking out 9/11 too.  Have you ever taken the time to at least consider the evidence?  There's an MIT engineer that gives a scientifically-based presentation similar to the crash course.  I don't 100% accept the conspiracy option yet, but I don't 100% believe the simple media version either.  The evidence leans more than 50/50 toward something else. But no investigation is allowed.  Evidence was destroyed.  People on the other side are immediately written off as nutjobs...ad hominem attack is an effective way of distracting people from the real issue.  

 Mike, you list the impact, the explosions, the fuel burning as proof that the version of 9/11 we saw on TV is all that occurred. Hmm. Not the type of analysis the CM site is known for.  I could list many more than 3 things in a sentence that suggest a conspiracy.  But to quickly consider the things you list: 1) other buildings have been impacted by aircraft without falling, and building 7 wasn't impacted at all...fell just like the towers, 2) the explosions people reported on the ground floors and mid-level floors are actually indications of planned demolition not evidence supporting the popular version, 3) airplane fuel burns at low temperature that engineers say is too low to melt steel.

Not trying to start a fight.  Just hoping CM members make decisions based on solid evidence.  

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
strabes wrote:

Fellas, have you heard of the mafia?  Insiders don't spill the beans...does that mean it doesn't exist?  There's no smoking gun that ever pointed to the top guys in the past...does it exist?  RICO codifies conspiracy...why would we need laws if conspiracies don't exist?  Yet a certain Bush look proves to you that he knew about 9/11?  If he knew about it, there must be a lot of people on his team that knew.  Why do you believe they can keep a secret, but others can't?

I used to think 9/11 conspiracists were idiots that just wanted to bring down Bush.  I thought they were psychologically deranged individuals.  Then the stuff I saw being done by Bush and Obama on this economic collapse was such an obvious raping of the people with the media playing us as total fools (because they're also fools willing to listen to official govt versions of the story instead of doing hard investigation) that I had to consider that my old worldview was wrong.  I have since learned about the conspiracy behind the Fed Reserve and other reserve banks.  Massive massive conspiracy and look at how many years/decades the conspiracy has been kept quiet...a few people knew, but the masses still don't know.  And this led me to checking out 9/11 too.  Have you ever taken the time to at least consider the evidence?  There's an MIT engineer that gives a scientifically-based presentation similar to the crash course.  I don't 100% accept the conspiracy option yet, but I don't 100% believe the simple media version either.  The evidence leans more than 50/50 toward something else. But no investigation is allowed.  Evidence was destroyed.  People on the other side are immediately written off as nutjobs...ad hominem attack is an effective way of distracting people from the real issue.  

Mike, you list the impact, the explosions, the fuel burning as proof that the version of 9/11 we saw on TV is all that occurred. Hmm. Not the type of analysis the CM site is known for.  I could list many more than 3 things in a sentence that suggest a conspiracy.  But to quickly consider the things you list: 1) other buildings have been impacted by aircraft without falling, and building 7 wasn't impacted at all...fell just like the towers, 2) the explosions people reported on the ground floors and mid-level floors are actually indications of planned demolition not evidence supporting the popular version, 3) airplane fuel burns at low temperature that engineers say is too low to melt steel.

Not trying to start a fight.  Just hoping CM members make decisions based on solid evidence.  

Strabes,

I usually find your posts quite interesting and informative. Certainly no one of any intelligence denies that conspiracies do exist in the world - always have, always will. The plot to kill Caesar was a conspiracy; the many plots to kill Hitler were conspiracies.

 

And this led me to checking out 9/11 too.  Have you ever taken the time
to at least consider the evidence?  There's an MIT engineer that gives
a scientifically-based presentation similar to the crash course.

However, re 911 explosions, please explain how you can get around my simple reply to CB in post # 21. Enquiring minds want to know!

strabes's picture
strabes
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 7 2009
Posts: 1032
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
Sam wrote:

If the 3 buildings in question were intentionally brought down via controlled demolition, when were they wired for destruction? When they were originally built so all the explosives were hidden inside? Of course not. So how did they wire such huge buildings with sufficient explosives to bring them down and NOBODY NOTICED?

Perhaps the same way the CIA, KGB, Mossad, and every black ops group has always infiltrated buildings and/or groups over time to do things like wire for eavesdropping, plant spies, etc.  

Again, I'm not saying I 100% believe this happened, but your question surprises me because it would be very easy to do this given the amount of traffic, logistics, shipping coming in and out of the WTC and its underground mall.  It would only take a couple plants in the WTC security team to look the other way...the same way bureaucrats above and inside the FBI looked the other way concerning reports of arab guys in flight schools who wanted to learn how to fly but not takeoff.  

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
Worker Bee wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who have no idea about the 3rd building to collapse on 9/11, Building 7. I have spoken to a many individuals about the events of 9/11 and have come to the conclusion that a majority of them are only interested in their daily dose of American Idol, Monster Trucks and the NFL. I have all but given up on trying to awaken people to the events of 9/11 after receiving so many "eye rolls" and "your crazy if you think our government would do that to its own citizenry". How can anyone watch the video of that building go down and not realize that:

1) fires burning for a few hours on a couple floors couldn't cause a catastrophic failure such as that

2) in order for it to fall straight down ALL of the lower supporting columns have to fail within 1/10th of a second.

3) How could it miss the Verizon building and the US Post office building 75 feet away on either side? That 547 foot structure went STRAIGHT DOWN!

I worked as a structural steel designer for several years at one point, albeit not an engineer, but come on folks that building had to be brought down by controlled demolition.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003&ei=NsKoSaSSJaL8qAOUrIGmDA&q=building+7&hl=en

98% of the people of the US are unaware of anything outside of their little box and even if you try to unplug them from the matrix they will ignore the obvious. I have found the same difficulty finding any awareness with subjects such as peak oil and the ideals expressed on this website. I now seek out like minded individuals and am more focused on trying to make sure me and my family can get out of the way when TSHTF. I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I think the following is actually an accurate reflection of the general public:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=are+americans+stupid&hl=en&emb=0#

 

Worker Bee,

Re 911 and controlled demolition. Please see my post #21 in answer to CB.

Re "98% of the people of the US are unaware ..." - if you ever watched the Tonight Show w/Jay Leno, you've probably seen his segment called "Jay Walking" in which he asks some obvious questions as done in the video link you referenced above.

Needless to say, the only ones we get to see are the complete idiots who make us all laugh and feel superior. If 98% of the people he asked got the questions right - do you think he would show them? Of course not - that wouldn't make for good TV. So, naturally we get to see the 2% who are idiots.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
strabes wrote:
Sam wrote:

If the 3 buildings in question were intentionally brought down via controlled demolition, when were they wired for destruction? When they were originally built so all the explosives were hidden inside? Of course not. So how did they wire such huge buildings with sufficient explosives to bring them down and NOBODY NOTICED?

Perhaps the same way the CIA, KGB, Mossad, and every black ops group has always infiltrated buildings and/or groups over time to do things like wire for eavesdropping, plant spies, etc.  

Again, I'm not saying I 100% believe this happened, but your question surprises me because it would be very easy to do this given the amount of traffic, logistics, shipping coming in and out of the WTC and its underground mall.  It would only take a couple plants in the WTC security team to look the other way...the same way bureaucrats above and inside the FBI looked the other way concerning reports of arab guys in flight schools who wanted to learn how to fly but not takeoff.  

 

Aw c'mon, Strabes - you're smarter than that. If you've ever seen the thousands of TV shots of buildings wired for demolition you know that there are huge amounts of explosives involved and thousands of feet of wire snaking every which way.

Do you honestly believe that three huge buildings could be surreptitiously wired up by black ops groups and not a single person would notice that things looked a little strange? If I remember correctly, the MSM at the time reported approximately 50,000 people worked in the WTC towers. And please don't tell me that all the explosives were cleverly hidden - you'd really be pushing the envelope with that one.

.'s picture
.
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 22 2008
Posts: 167
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Hey Sam,

Go to google video and search for Scott Forbes.  He worked in the Twin Towers and has some interesting stories concerning activities in the months prior to 9/11. 

The 9/11 Commission Report is a joke.  They were set up to fail.  It took over 400+ days to even start an investigation.  Why did it take so long?  The investigation into Pearl Harbor took less than 10 days as well as the Kennedy assassination.  Besides the Wikipedia entry you've linked in a prior post what other info have you read concerning the events surrounding 9/11?  I never even suspected anything was amiss concerning the "official story" until 2005 when I started to read some of the claims from the 9/11 truth movement.  Since then I have spent hundreds of hours reading on the subject.  There is more to the event than 19 hijackers with box cutters.

strabes's picture
strabes
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 7 2009
Posts: 1032
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

Sam, I admit it's not something that sounds very believable.  But neither is it very believable that a multi-year operation to infiltrate the US and pulloff the 9/11 attacks without a hitch could happen without anybody noticing either, and that a couple FBI agents who did notice were totally ignored and threatened with their jobs.  Yet it happened.  

Having worked in a Wall St highrise with 20,000 people, I can tell you that only a handful have access to the infrastructure of the building.  The standard employees are routed through the normal flow of traffic, straight to the main elevators, straight to their corporate floors.  And they're all busy in their mind-numbed daily routine worried about how to trade the market that day...they aren't paying attention to the building.  Almost nobody sees the inner facility...certainly not the core vertical columns. 

I feel like saying "aw c'mon everybody - you're smarter than that" when it comes to building 7.  How do you explain it?  Being near other buildings that fall doesn't bring down a skyscraper, and certainly not in such an efficient manner.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
Worker Bee wrote:

Hey Sam,

Go to google video and search for Scott Forbes.  He worked in the Twin Towers and has some interesting stories concerning activities in the months prior to 9/11. 

The 9/11 Commission Report is a joke.  They were set up to fail.  It took over 400+ days to even start an investigation.  Why did it take so long?  The investigation into Pearl Harbor took less than 10 days as well as the Kennedy assassination.  Besides the Wikipedia entry you've linked in a prior post what other info have you read concerning the events surrounding 9/11?  I never even suspected anything was amiss concerning the "official story" until 2005 when I started to read some of the claims from the 9/11 truth movement.  Since then I have spent hundreds of hours reading on the subject.  There is more to the event than 19 hijackers with box cutters.

 

OK, Worker Bee. To be fair to you I will check out Scott Forbes.

In the meantime, though, I am still having a very big problem with the intimation that the U.S. government was actually responsible for 9/11. What would they gain from it? GWB had already decided he was going to take on Saddam Hussein for some unknown reason even though the WMD's were discredited and the purported plot to kill his daddy (GHWB) was apparently another lie (http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1019-05.htm).

Again, the whole demolition of the three WTC buildings seems totally unreal. At what point did they decide to take out the WTC towers and Building 7? Why would they do this? If it was to destroy evidence, why didn't they do it at night or on the weekend when there were less people involved? Are you suggesting that they were in cahoots with the "19 hijackers with box cutters"? If top level government officials were involved, why would Dick Cheney bother to cancel all flights in the entire U.S. since he would have known that no other planes were involved?

While all those who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy raise all kinds of questions, I can raise just as many questions in return.

Sorry, but I'm still not buying it.

I'll have to check out Scott Forbes later this weekend. I see by the clock on the wall that it's almost my bedtime!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments