Chris Martenson showcased again...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Chris Martenson showcased again...

The Silver Bear Cafe announces their video of the week:

My name is Chris Martenson. I'm not an economist. I'm a trained research scientist, and a former Fortune 300 VP. Most importantly, though, I'm a concerned citizen.

I think the next twenty years are going to look very different from the last twenty years. This is my attempt to explain why.

This is what I call the Crash Course. This series of videos is, I think, the clearest and most straightforward explanation of how our economy, energy systems and environment interact -- how we got to where we are today, and some reasonable expectations for the future.

The Crash Course seeks to provide you with a baseline understanding of the economy so that you can better appreciate the risks that we all face. The Intro below is separated from the rest of the sections because you'll only need to see it once...it tells you about how the Crash Course came to be.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Chris Martenson showcased again...

Crap....forgot the link...(click here)

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Crap....forgot the link...(click here)

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

DrKrbyLuv, you made me laugh!  I could just hear the "oh, crap!"

And that's excellent news about Chris being featured on the Silver Bear Cafe as well!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments