"China Be Bank"

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
"China Be Bank"

Excerpts from original article - Read the entire article here

More and more people are noticing that China has surpassed the US as ‘engine of world growth’.  The US role for the last 30 years has been as consumer.  China is a producer.  The US can’t figure out the difference between ‘production’ and ‘consumption’ anymore than we understand the difference between ‘creditor’ and ‘debtor’.  This fatal inability leads us to mistake our losses, imagining losses are increasing our wealth.

I wish there were school lessons at Yale and Harvard explaining these basic concepts.  I am very irritated when our economics people keep yapping about GDP when much of our domestic product seems to be debt production.  Before talking about anything, they must first clear all red ink from the ledgers.  So, if we have a 70% consumer business culture and about 70% of this consumption is based on piling on debts, this should be viewed as a negative economic system.

One can pile on debts until one can’t pay even the bare interest.  Then, the ability to buy more and more falls off a cliff. This is why sane governments prevent endless debt piling on top of endless debts.  Anyone who tries piling on debts forever goes deep into debt forever and never comes out again.  Usually, when empires do this, they die, and it often takes hundreds or even thousands of years to recover [Egypt comes to mind, so does Assyria, Persia, etc].

Mohamed El-Erian, chief executive officer of Pacific Investment Management Co., said emerging market nations such as China will lead the world in “muted” economic growth over the next three to five years. “The world has changed in a manner that is unlikely to be reversed over the next few years. 

The world certainly has changed.  The changes are not done.  One thing has not changed: Obama hasn’t changed much of anything.  As my previous posting explains, he has decided to cover himself from head to toe in blood.  As his war crimes accumulate, he will discover that any other changes will vanish from view as he concentrates on fighting to victory so he won’t be put on trial like the Nazis or Japanese.

Meanwhile, China moves forwards and their plan is to eventually strangle our empire which is bleeding to death due to immense war overhead costs and incredible levels of corruption.  Until the Chinese Empire totally takes over the planet, we will have ‘lower global growth’ as the US cannot consume its way to victory.  The US ability to buy up all the world’s output in exchange for US pieces of paper with lots of zeros, we will see a pause in global trade statistics.  

But then, once we totally lose our shirts and are made much weaker and poorer, the Chinese hope to revive our fortunes but with us working for Chinese ends.  They have a long list of what they want.  They want a lot of our remaining technology, especially in the field of military/space equipment and systems.

The Chinese actually have been very friendly to telegraph their concerns.  They are actually very irritated that the 50 Year Plan is being rushed.  They don’t want the US to cease free trade too early!  The Bilderbergers are working very hard to prevent the US from figuring out how we should have used tariffs and barriers including higher gasoline prices, to protect our nation’s industrial base. 

Instead, they work very hard to demonize unions.  Why, the unions killed America!  Not free trade!  Yes, this propaganda push has been most excellent.  I scarcely can find anyone who doesn’t subscribe to this formula. 

The government will have to borrow nearly 50 cents for every dollar it spends this year, exploding the record federal deficit past $1.8 trillion under new White House estimates.Back when Bush was boasting about how he was ‘growing’ the economy, I groused that the only thing that was growing was our trade and budget deficits. 

The bankers loved this private/public system whereby they all collected huge fees and goodies by lending to anyone and everyone including illegal aliens, and then palming off these loans to the government which then sucks down all the losses.  This foolish banking system must be terminated.  We can’t afford it because we are not a sovereign wealth nation.  Our wealth is now debt and of course, paper money which is merely an IOU to the Federal Reserve’s private owners who happen to own the Bank of England, too.  Namely, the Real Rulers whose names are kept out of the media.

SPM's picture
SPM
Re: "China Be Bank"

Yuppers. I think China is going to be like the US was 50 years ago. I heard they have quietly been studying our infrastructure. I'm not to sure what the purpose is though, either to emulate or find a weakness, or both.

I was watching some thing on TV late last night about Mcdonalds in China. How they just put in drive-thrus, and had to teach people how to use them. I guess KFC is also big in China. It was saying more people can afford cars and are finally seeking the same lifestyle they US has had. It was funny they showed some guy in his Lexus trying to go through backwards.

I stopped caring so much about what is going to happen here. Things are going to happen and I'll try and make the most educated decisions I can at that time.

mpelchat's picture
mpelchat
Re: "China Be Bank"
SPM wrote:

Yuppers. I think China is going to be like the US was 50 years ago. I heard they have quietly been studying our infrastructure. I'm not to sure what the purpose is though, either to emulate or find a weakness, or both.

I was watching some thing on TV late last night about Mcdonalds in China. How they just put in drive-thrus, and had to teach people how to use them. I guess KFC is also big in China. It was saying more people can afford cars and are finally seeking the same lifestyle they US has had. It was funny they showed some guy in his Lexus trying to go through backwards.

I stopped caring so much about what is going to happen here. Things are going to happen and I'll try and make the most educated decisions I can at that time.

SPM,

I agree, this is happening whether we like it or not.  Our future, is to become builders of stuff and that may not be such a bad thing, but we must watch for enslavement.  If we can stay away from that, than we can retake our country by knowing our enemy, learning it's ways and beating them at their game and finally taking the power of our country back. 

I think you are also right that they are learning about what we did so they can make checks and balances so they do not become pawns to the oligarchy as well.  Good luck LOL.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments