chicken coop plans

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sstevemichael's picture
Sstevemichael
chicken coop plans

Many individuals ask myself all the time what the best hen house plan tend to be. this i will go over the chicken coop ideas which i think you'll enjoy. You will find easy to use and come several hen house designs. In case you are only would like a few right up until eventually 4 poultry you will find tiny pens, 7 untill eight you can find medium dimension houses and even fifty more you'll need huge coop.

Below some tips you need to remember before build your coop

Whenever making the hen house, you will also wish to spot gates the location the place that the hens sit on their particular eggs. This will make the gathering associated with ova a simple process and you may not need to disrupt the hens to get.

Make certain you've provided adequate protection against predators in your area. Slide bolts and simple locks are no match for a raccoon that smells chicken. Raccoons are smart and you may need to consider a padlock or other complex lock to keep them out. Hope the tips can help you.

Learn about how to get free chicken coop plan. just visit  free chicken coop plans

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
are you sure?

Not Found

Error 404

Ken C's picture
Ken C
The link worked for me?????

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
are you sure?
Ken C wrote:

The get free designs link at the website doesn't, still doesn't.......

Grover's picture
Grover
Here's the link

The link provided at the site had this link embedded with additional http:\\....... There appear to be some stylized drawings and a link to books that are for sale. There's much more information and actually free plans available with a quick google search. In case you're curious, here's the link:

http://www.buildingachickencoop.com/?hop=phaans

Grover

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments