Central MA Dry Goods LDS Canning THIS SAT 5/26 - need people!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
catherder's picture
catherder
Central MA Dry Goods LDS Canning THIS SAT 5/26 - need people!

A group of us is making another trip to the LDS dry goods cannery in Worcester MA this Sat 5/26, starting at 9am. We could use another 3-4 people as some people cancelled at the last minute. For details email  peterstamm "at" hotmail dot com. This is a cannery which stocks many useful items and allows one to can those items only in restaurant size cans that are said to be good in storage for up to 30 years at a reasonable temperature. You can't bring your own stuff. It is not organic, just ordinary stuff like beans, flour, dry milk powder, sugar, dried apples, etc. Prices are extremely reasonable (I would call them cheap actually).

RNcarl's picture
RNcarl
too far from home

Well,

It figures. Yet again another example of why I shouldnt have pulled the trigger so soon and moved... I hope you got folks.

It is too far from me to travel. (now)

joesxm2011's picture
joesxm2011
hope to in future

I have been wanting to hook up and come to the LDS cannery, but probably for the same reason you had the cancellations, I had too much going on this weekend to be able to attend.

If you have some openings in the future, and are willing to have me, I may be able to participate.

It would be a relatively long drive but I could probably do it.

Joe 

catherder's picture
catherder
I'd love to add you to the

I'd love to add you to the list. Can you send me your email in a private message, or by replying to wachusett dot transition at gmail dot com?

Gyponolan's picture
Gyponolan
LDS Cannery

Sorry to have missed another adventure in Wormtown. I find myself traveling more often these days, and this past weekend was prep/going away party for a younger family member, moving to England. I'm not giving up, and I hope that you won't, either...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments