"A Case for Change" -- A Crash Course/Regenerative Culture Collaboration

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
"A Case for Change" -- A Crash Course/Regenerative Culture Collaboration

As we head off into the new future together, it is clear to me that new ways of organizing and leading ourselves are going to be in high demand (and badly needed).

I am pleased to announce a new collaboration that promises to usher Crash Course awareness solidly out of the digital realm, and into the arena of real-world change.

Regenerative Culture, an organization devoted to providing systems for community self-construction and leadership development, will be offering a series of virtual courses entitled “A Case for Change,” that, through the lens of the Crash Course, will invoke and cultivate leadership skills to move communities towards a sustainable and integrative future.

Ariane Burgess is a certified Design for Sustainability educator who has worked with communities in Thailand, Scotland, Canada and the US to create systems of resilience.  Leslie Kennedy is a leadership coach who has collaborated with business communities to strategize for prosperity in a future of new economic and ecological conditions.  Both are very experienced at what they do.

“A Case for Change,” a 10-week, one hour tele-lecture series with Ariane and Leslie will deepen your understanding of the synergistic effects of the 3E’s, lay out a path towards sustainability and regeneration, and plant the seeds of personal agency and community leadership in its participants.  

Click here to learn more about “A Case for Change,” and click here to enroll.  The tele-course will run on Mondays from October 5 through December 7 from 12 – 1PM EST.  You can register today for the discounted price of $75.  Registration is limited, so enroll now to reserve your place.

Full disclosure: a portion of the funds for the course will flow back to help support this site and its mission.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Re: "A Case for Change" -- A Crash Course/Regenerative ...

Dr. M;

Thanks for this show of commitment to sustainability . . . . I'm in!

johnbryson's picture
johnbryson

Chris,

This is a great inititiave. We really need to be proactive about the changes are headed our way.

Personally I am also looking for a way to connect with likeminded people in my area - that are also preparing for the coming collapse. I live in Belgium and will be moving to Spain in a few months - and will need to start all over again in regards to my network of neighbors and so forth. Do you know if something like this exists?

John

johnbryson's picture
johnbryson

Is the lecture recorded? The timing of the lecture is during my work hours and it would be more convenient to watch it afterwards.

Tycer's picture
Tycer

Chris,

Will the participants have the benefit of your presence at the lectures?

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
johnbryson wrote:

Is the lecture recorded? The timing of the lecture is during my work hours and it would be more convenient to watch it afterwards.

Second that.  I checked the site but it doesn't say one way or t'other if the course can be d/l at a convenient time as a podcast or whatever...

Viva -- Sager

VeganDB12's picture
VeganDB12

Thank you as always Dr. Martenson

I am in too!

Denise

Leslie's picture
Leslie

Hi John, the telecourse is being held on Maestro and will be recorded with permission of the participants.  As the program is highly discussion based, the true benefit is in participation... and we'll be experimenting with other times - our session starting in November will be held at 8 a.m. EST, and perhaps that will be more convenient for you.  I hope that you'll consider joining us!

Warmly,

Leslie Kennedy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments