Can't post links

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ray Hewitt's picture
Ray Hewitt
Can't post links

The icon in the header for posting links is not operational. Is that because I'm not a paid subscriber? Or is there something I don't see.

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
Re: Posting links
[quote=hewittr]

The icon in the header for posting links is not operational. Is that because I'm not a paid subscriber? Or is there something I don't see.

[/quote]

In order to post a link you need to highlight the text you want toget "linkified" and then the button appears.  Paste your link in the obvious spot, decide if you want the link to open a new window in the next drop down area below that, and then hit submit.

I plan to assemble/post an entire "how to page" at some point and this was part of it.

Ray Hewitt's picture
Ray Hewitt
Thanks
BTW Chris, your subscription price is kinda steep for me. But if you install a way to contribute, I'll be glad to donate. I have no issue with anything you and your partner do for revenue. Personally, I find complainers annoying.
tom.'s picture
tom.
Firefox - Safari
I use an Imac OS X 10.5.5 .. I tried links & was unable to get it to work in the latest version of safari ... Firefox however works fine.
admin's picture
admin
Rich Text Editor in Safari
Yes, you are absolutely correct, there is a known issue with the rich text editor and Safari.  This is supposed to be addressed in a future upgrade of the text editor we are using for the site.  If anyone prefers to use Safari, it is always possible to turn off the rich text editor by clicking the "disable rich-text" link right below the window.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments