Canadian Alert! New Bill C-60 will give US police same status and power as RCMP in Canada

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
Canadian Alert! New Bill C-60 will give US police same status and power as RCMP in Canada

Here comes another one.

Legislation introduced on November 27th, tabled as Bill C-60, will, "transform designated U.S. police and security agents into peace officers equal to the RCMP in every part of Canada."

I love the Orwellian language they use to name these Bills, so that we can stay asleep without waking. This one is entitled, "Keeping Canadians Safe (Protecting Borders) Act". It is co-authored by the US Department of Homeland Security.

The government website for it is: http://www2.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?Language=E&Parl=40&Ses=2&Mode=1&Pub=Bill&Doc=C-60_1&File=59#10

It is similarly named to draconian legislation (still being fought today because of protests - Bill C-6), a Bill that could take away your property if you have natural medicines and home-grown herbs in your home, entitled, "The Consumer Safety Protection Act" (see previous CM posting).

This new Bill, C-60, will shortly have its second reading in government, and again if we do not wish to see our Canadian freedoms and rights further disappear, we should spread the word to every one in our email list and make time to email or telephone Canadian Senators and MP's to defeat this legislation (Government email lists provided below).

Recently, I decided to do some further investigation into NAFTA and the SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America), I learned that Harper and Bush, and now Harper and Obama are changing Canadian rights and laws without debate in the Canadian Government and without any media attention to inform us of such changes.

One of the first things they did to 'foster better trade' was to lower the Canadian standards of allowable amounts of pesticides on the fruits and vegetables that we eat. They increased allowable pesticides by 30% so that US producers can sell genetically modified foods in Canada without concern for our previous health standards. Be aware.

In the face of these changes and new legislations some people claim, 'I don't have to worry. I am doing nothing criminal.', but remember the history of such movements that remove human rights and allow outside policing agencies to come into our country, search our property, examine our banking and income data. It is the future laws that will be passed that we must worry about - ask any German who spent the 1930's in Germany.

Here is an article from Global Research on Bill C-60: http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16499

Cut and paste list of Canadian Senators:
http://www.falseflagflu.com/docs/senator_emails.html

Cut and paste list of Canadian MP's
  mp_email_list.html
--

Ken C's picture
Ken C
Re: Canadian Alert! New Bill C-60 will give US police same ...

A word of warning to my Canadian friends; Beware of U. S. Dept of Homeland Security offering to HELP you. If they are involved you can bet the end result will not be to your liking.

It is hard to believe that any country would allow police from a foreign nation to enter and act as local authorities.Frown

Erik T.'s picture
Erik T.
John99 wrote:

I love the Orwellian language they use to name these Bills, so that we can stay asleep without waking. This one is entitled, "Keeping Canadians Safe (Protecting Borders) Act". It is co-authored by the US Department of Homeland Security.

Aw, c'mon. Quit being so darned paranoid! We Americans are your friends, and you can trust us. Really. And by all means, if our government gives a name to something, you can believe it's legit. I mean, look at the liberation of Iraq. I'm sure all those Iraqis feel "liberated". Really, they do. Stop worring so much. Uncle Sam is here to HELP you!!! Incidentally, please pull together all your gold and silver and have it ready for "inventory" when the U.S. officials arrive at your home. Again, don't worry. It's for you own good, really.

Erik

MarkM's picture
MarkM

WOW!!!

I really like this little snip:

"In the course of an integrated cross-border operation, every designated officer is a peace officer in every part of Canada and has the same power to enforce an Act of Parliament as a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

In the case of a complaint against a U.S. officer deemed a ‘designated officer’ by the RCMP commissioner, there doesn’t seem to be any way to guarantee a fair hearing because so much is left to the discretion of the force and the public safety minister. Even if you do end up with a full public hearing, there is every chance it will actually be private because of broadly worded exceptions:

23. (10) A hearing to inquire into a complaint must be held in public, except that the Commission may order the hearing or any part of the hearing to be held in private if it is of the opinion that during the course of the hearing any of the following information will likely be disclosed:

(a) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to international relations, the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada or the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

(b) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to law enforcement;…"

I the event that you had not noticed, the executive branch of the our (US) government, at all levels, is doing their best to prevent any attempt to right the wrongs that they may commit.  Apparently, they are working on exporting the same disease to our friends in Canada.

Soon EVERYTHING will be a matter of "national security" and all procedures will be held behind closed doors and all acts the state finds not to it's liking will be acts of "terrorism".

I sincerely hope that the Canadians will speak out LOUDLY against this attack on their sovereignty.

John99's picture
John99

Erik wrote:

Aw, c'mon. Quit being so darned paranoid! We Americans are your friends, and you can trust us. Really. And by all means, if our government gives a name to something, you can believe it's legit. I mean, look at the liberation of Iraq. I'm sure all those Iraqis feel "liberated". Really, they do. Stop worring so much. Uncle Sam is here to HELP you!!! Incidentally, please pull together all your gold and silver and have it ready for "inventory" when the U.S. officials arrive at your home. Again, don't worry. It's for you own good, really.

Erik, when I started reading your comments, the little hairs on the back of my neck started to rise up, but when I got to the gold and silver part, I knew you were joking - cause we don't have any :-)

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus
ErikTownsend wrote:
John99 wrote:

Erik

What Erik said. 

I mean really.. What's with the dramatics? Can't you see our humanitarian works in action for what they are? 

We're freeing the bejesus out of the Iraqi people as I type. 

Now our government is going to free you too!

Free you from the fear of terrorism. Or enslave you with it. 

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

How's that gun control working out for you up there? 

Yeah I know. Canadian soldiers would NEVER shoot at their own citizens. 

Question. Would American soldiers shoot at Canadians if ordered to? 

John99's picture
John99

And would Canadian or Mexican soldiers shoot at US citizens?

rkopf's picture
rkopf

It is hard to believe that any country would allow police from a foreign nation to enter and act as local authorities.Frown

Well, the EU plans to hand out all banking account data from european banking customers to US authorities.This includes the right to give the data to other states. Therefore the EU gets information from US-anti terror investigators.

Sorry, i have found only a german language link:

Financial Times Germany

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

Jeez. Maybe the one world government theorists aren't all that crazy?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments