Calling All Texans For Swarm Politics!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
tx_floods's picture
tx_floods
Calling All Texans For Swarm Politics!

Many of you who are familiar readers of Nate's Blog are familar with his writings on Freedom's Vision and Swarm Politics. In an effort to get involved, I have emailed Nate back and forth, and I have volunteered to be the Coordinator for the State of Texas. My responsibilities, thus far, are to develop and maintain an Excel spreadsheet with Political and Non-Political contacts who are interested in "Swarming" our current group of elected officials.

(As a point of clarification: People from all 50 states are encouraged to get involved for their own state. I just happen to live in El Paso, TX. I hope the title of this thread doesn't sound too "uppity" like Texans are somehow above the rest. As Americans, we're all in this s**t storm together!)

Take a few minutes and read the links above. If you're interested, please send me a PM, and I will give you my contact information. My next step will be to locate contact info for all of Texas' elected officials that will influence change.

Sincerely,

Tim Flood

El Paso, TX

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: Calling All Texans For Swarm Politics!

Hi Tim,

I'll read up on this over the weekend and get back to you here.....thanks, Jeff

tx_floods's picture
tx_floods
Re: Calling All Texans For Swarm Politics!

www.swarmusa.com is still in it's infancy, but it looks like Nate and crew have a pretty good website up.

Check it out, if you have time.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments