pir8don's picture
pir8don
Business humour

3141139302_45d5b3b0a6_o.jpg

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Re: Business humour

R O F L!

pir8don - that so captures the essence of Wall Street! Thanks for sharing!

ckessel's picture
ckessel

pir8don,

Great cartoon. Thanks!

BTW, how did you manage to get the image captured and posted to the thread. I have seen you, DTM and others patch all types of data including google earth captures etc. and I have not had much luck with it. Likely due to computer illiteracy problems!

Coop

pir8don's picture
pir8don

Hi Coop

I have only just done it and even then the administrators needed to clean it up. Use the insert/edit image option on the tool bar and copy a link from somewhere on the web where the image appears. Although I seldom do it, it pays to check the result with preview before posting.

I haven't been able to do it with an image on my own machine even by cutting and pasting. If you find a way let us know.

Don

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
pir8don wrote:

Hi Coop

I have only just done it and even then the administrators needed to clean it up. Use the insert/edit image option on the tool bar and copy a link from somewhere on the web where the image appears. Although I seldom do it, it pays to check the result with preview before posting.

I haven't been able to do it with an image on my own machine even by cutting and pasting. If you find a way let us know.

Don

Don,

I had the same question some weeks back. The moderators told me they specifically prevent us from uploading images from our own PC's. You can only link to existing URL's elsewhere on the web.

pir8don's picture
pir8don

Thanks Sam. Thats good to know and maybe understand.

Don

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Inflation explained.

You will have to watch this whole episode to reach deep insight on how economics works.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments