The board Game Monopoly & the Fed.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
memorrison's picture
memorrison
The board Game Monopoly & the Fed.

I found this interesting and thought you all would enjoy this also.  I was playing Monopoly with my  family over the weekend.  I needed a refresher and read the instruction.  I had to laugh when I got to the role of the bank.  It reads as follows: 

Besides the Bank's money, the Bank holds the Title Deeds, and the houses and hotels prior to purchase by the players. The Bank pays salaries and bonuses. It sells and auctions properties and hands out the proper Title Deed cards when purchased by a player, it also sells houses and hotels to the players and loans money when required on mortgages.
The Bank collects all taxes, fines, loans and interest, and the price of all properties which it sells and auctions. The Bank "never goes broke." If the Bank runs out of money, the Banker may issue as much as needed by writing on any ordinary paper.

That is a perfect description of our current situation....... Amazing!!

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
memorrison's picture
memorrison
Re: The board Game Monopoly & the Fed.

Logans Run-

I just watched a few minutes of that video.... I will have to take some time later and watch the whole thing thanks for the link.  I had never put the correlation before on the game of monoply and it struck me....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments