Big Brother Ray LaHood

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Big Brother Ray LaHood

our latest big brother ray " dont look under" lahood has come up with a new plan. or should i say he is putting forth a plan which has been written by someone somewhere behind the green curtain.

the plan calls for not raising gas taxes ............hey we can all get behind that right? especially with the price of oil going down and the price of gas going up. gee nothing makes sense these days. but i digress.

the plan calls for a chip to be placed on your registration so that the government can track your movements as you drive merrily around taking the kids to their soccer games, grocery shopping, gun shopping green party meetings, john birch society meetings moose logdge meetings, mason meetings, yankee games, etc. etc. oh and militia meetings.

btw there is a chip in all new passports to serve the same function. when i travel overseas i carry copies of my passport, in the locales i am travelling in  , rather than my actual passport for this reason.

this chip on your registration is supposed to track your movements so that you can be taxed on how much you drive. you will pay taxes on the number of miles you drive. of course the gov. will know where you are when you are driving. of course i will leave my reg at home and pay the fine should i get stopped. they will in all likelihood have the chip installed on your vehicle.

all i can say after i have lost my breakfast is 

orwell was an optimist

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Re: Big Brother Ray LaHood
joe2baba wrote:

our latest big brother ray " dont look under" lahood has come up with a new plan. or should i say he is putting forth a plan which has been written by someone somewhere behind the green curtain.

the plan calls for not raising gas taxes ............hey we can all get behind that right? especially with the price of oil going down and the price of gas going up. gee nothing makes sense these days. but i digress.

the plan calls for a chip to be placed on your registration so that the government can track your movements as you drive merrily around taking the kids to their soccer games, grocery shopping, gun shopping green party meetings, john birch society meetings moose logdge meetings, mason meetings, yankee games, etc. etc. oh and militia meetings.

btw there is a chip in all new passports to serve the same function. when i travel overseas i carry copies of my passport, in the locales i am travelling in  , rather than my actual passport for this reason.

this chip on your registration is supposed to track your movements so that you can be taxed on how much you drive. you will pay taxes on the number of miles you drive. of course the gov. will know where you are when you are driving. of course i will leave my reg at home and pay the fine should i get stopped. they will in all likelihood have the chip installed on your vehicle.

all i can say after i have lost my breakfast is 

orwell was an optimist

Joe,

This must be an idea being shared around the country. Our governor here in Oregon has suggested the same thing. Needless to say, the idea went over like a lead balloon.

orwell was an optimist

I know - scary isn't it? Surprised

strabes's picture
strabes

it's a psycho world.  police get in trouble if they ask an illegal for any paperwork but citizens get harrassed if we don't carry ID, license, insurance, get our car registered, give a good % of our income to IRS, get a permit for anything we do...and now we will be completely tracked/controlled/managed by technology.  some think that once google gets the whole world on camera, govt will take it over as well.

it seems one could hangout in central america and avoid this whole thing.  we can't escape economic collapse, but we could escape the fascist police state.  no? 

tom.'s picture
tom.

Stainless Steel RFID Blocking Passport Sleeve

This should work for auto registration also

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Re: Big Brother Ray LaHood - We're Off The Hook

Obama nixes plan to tax motorists on mileage

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090220/LaHood.Vehicle.Mil...

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

thanks tom you da man

castlewp's picture
castlewp

When government treats the people as the enemy, then government is the enemy of the people.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Re: Big Brother Ray LaHood - We're Off The Hook

in reading the article it is apparent that the objection is for now and they are looking at a ten year time frame to implement.

tom.'s picture
tom.

Not that I would ever do such a thing :-)
tom.'s picture
tom.

Make your own

RFID ZAPPER CAMERA

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Tom Loftus wrote:
Not that I would ever do such a thing :-)

Nor would I. Surprised

However, academically, that was quite informative. Thank you for providing such an educational tool. Wink

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments