Benefits of Membership

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lemonyellowschwin's picture
Lemonyellowschwin
Benefits of Membership

For those of you who have not subscribed to the paid portion of Chris's site, I want to take 10 seconds to extol its virtues.

I have been a paid subscriber since early 2008 and I can say, unequivocally, that the membership fee has paid for itself many times over.  Over the last couple of weeks there has been some excellent discussion going on in the subscriber-only sections -- in particular, Chris has had some very poignant Martenson Insider observations on some of the weird things going on the the financial markets of late.

There is no better source of this kind of in-depth coverage anywhere on the internet that I have seen.

Tycer's picture
Tycer
Re: Benefits of Membership
Lemonyellowschwin wrote:

For those of you who have not subscribed to the paid portion of Chris's site, I want to take 10 seconds to extol its virtues.

I have been a paid subscriber since early 2008 and I can say, unequivocally, that the membership fee has paid for itself many times over.  Over the last couple of weeks there has been some excellent discussion going on in the subscriber-only sections -- in particular, Chris has had some very poignant Martenson Insider observations on some of the weird things going on the the financial markets of late.

There is no better source of this kind of in-depth coverage anywhere on the internet that I have seen.

Amen Brother!

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Lemonyellowschwin wrote:

Second the above!  It has indeed paid for itself several times over.  Even more importantly, it has spurred me to take action (and helped guide me along the way) to prepare for What's Comin' Down The Pike -- especially in the community building department (see my thread of the same name).  Having a mentor educating me while I try and adapt to a world out of control is invaluable because [a] it helps guide my actions {so I make fewer mistakes/missteps} and [b] knowing I'm not a raving nutter {because I'm nearly alone in my social circle} does heaps of good for my day-to-day peace of mind.

I think it comes down to about a US$ a day.  When you divide Invaluable by US$1 a day, it's beyond cheap.  

Viva -- Sager

P.S.  Speaking of the Community Building thread, I should post an update on what's been happening.   Nothing earthshaking, just the gradual accrual of goodwill and progress.  CB's kinda unsexy like that.  Until SHTF.  Then it's the hottest thing in town, IMO.  Cool

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer

I'd love to be a member but atm money is tight for me. If I had discretionary income I'd join up.

Amanda V's picture
Amanda V

I just have to add my 2c worth here.   The reports are excellent, as is the Martenson insider.  However it does say on the members forum "If you have specific questions you'd like to discuss with Chris and fellow subscribers, post them here".  I was looking forward to the benefit of Chris responding to questions when I joined.  However I must say that Chris hardly ever answers direct questions here. 

However I have kept up my memberships because I find so much value in the reports.

PS I have found out since that if you really feel you need to speak to Chris he would speak to you individually, privately - for a fee.  This is not a consultation as he does not offer financial advice of course.

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

I probably need to get on the joining bandwagon .  It is informative  and rather entertaining at times .Especially  when you get a few people cranked up if  people do not agree with their view .  Although it is not me that has a stash of PM to fall back on .  Yes I will think about it more .

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

Well  , I prayed about this situation and although I do not share some of the same views as most here ,I do not believe in chance  so I was guided here for a reason and  so then I must support the cause .    I do believe  we should be good stewards of what we have been given  so in Jan . when My time is due , if the agenda stays where I can in my conscience agree ,I will pay my membership dues.    That being said  it will be a month by month issue because at anytime that our income is cut ,or I need to take care of others, and need the money elsewhere so be it .

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments