krogoth's picture
krogoth
Barack Obama and the New World Order coming

http://www.236.com/video/2008/get_your_war_on_new_world_orde_10121.php  

barrt's picture
barrt
Re: Barack Obama and the New World Order coming

yuk, thats a horrible video

sadly though it has some relevance. when BO was elected, we were all saying how great this has got to be for race relations, how if anyone can pull us all together he can, but theres also a dangerous minus side that if the whole sh*t house goes up in flames and he is unable to stop it, he is going to become the most hated man on earth and what more could the racists and bigots want than that? to be able to blame it all on poor old BO and co.

whats with the pinhead pic krogoth? i liked your dennis hopper one better, stop scaring everyone ;-)

Ray Hewitt's picture
Ray Hewitt

The new world order is coming? Have  you people been asleep for the past hundred years? The new world order was here a long time ago. I've had time to adjust.

Hey Krogoth - your picture is detestable.

theres also a dangerous minus side that if the whole sh*t house goes up in flames and he is unable to stop it, he is going to become the most hated man on earth and what more could the racists and bigots want than that? to be able to blame it all on poor old BO and co. 

There's a joke about that: "It proves that a black man still can't get a break in this country." Seriously, I wouldn't underestimate Obama's skill at BS, no matter how badly he screws up.

FNKRoue's picture
FNKRoue
[quote=barrt]

yuk, thats a horrible video

sadly though it has some relevance. when BO was elected, we were all saying how great this has got to be for race relations, how if anyone can pull us all together he can, but theres also a dangerous minus side that if the whole sh*t house goes up in flames and he is unable to stop it, he is going to become the most hated man on earth and what more could the racists and bigots want than that? to be able to blame it all on poor old BO and co.

whats with the pinhead pic krogoth? i liked your dennis hopper one better, stop scaring everyone ;-)

[/quote]

That was much of my logic behind not supporting Hillary.   Great, a woman for president, that would be an awesome change.  However wrong woman wrong time, it would have just lead to zero support for a more appropriate candidate in the future. 

john50's picture
john50

What trash did you pull from the cess pool this time?  Yell

You really need to go find a conspiracy nut forum for paranoids. 

Give the man some respect, he deserves it until he proves otherwise!

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

hey zo

i love it. you rock. where do you find all this stuff? do you ever sleep?

i dont think john 19: 13 likes you tho. 

i for one not enamored of bo and i do not trust him.

his short list for treas sec looks like the indictment list from nuremburg.

he could just as well keep the same lackey's but then there would be no real " change"  change change change of fools

as for respect he does not get it till he earns it not the other way around.

which from me he wont. he is in on the deal. period.

if you did not vote third party you are part of the problem folks.

the next phase of the shock doctrine is about to begin. ps he is backing off raising taxes on the wealthy imagine that.

hewittr is right the new world order is here and is needing to be disassmbled.

i ablsolutely adore the pic by the way.

Ray Hewitt's picture
Ray Hewitt
ps he is backing off raising taxes on the wealthy imagine that.

ROFLMAO 

Why am I not surprised. They are his backers, for christ sakes. I expect him to continue what Bush started. He's another version of Roosevelt with more power to screw up this country than Rooselt could imagine.

It's the nature of politics to take care of your own first. Lying is an art form and the sucker voters still don't get it. Rich liberals like Kennedy are famous for making an issue of taxing the rich. So what they do is write law to increase taxes for those at the top of the middle class while writing loopholes for the super wealthy.

There's a classic movie notable for displaying politicians as puppets for their wealthy benefactors:  Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, starring Jimmy Stewart.

dertyoil's picture
dertyoil

Bush did his job well....

what a CV....

1) destroyed credibility of any opposition parties, "his own" , insure the one party democorps came to full power.

2) implement infrastructure of private armies, and "laws" to justify them, can you say "COG" instead of land of the free?

3) insure a non-American dictator from a third world country was elected as successor who will "use" 2) with glee and audacity as we become that world. 

4) continued wrecking the economy so no one can see straight on anything, in your faci-sm.

5) pay off the goons to keep them quiet.

6) county is primed  for the next "holo-cost" 

7) and left the rAce card ......"slave" reparations as the trigger of supreme division of the nation for 3)

when Chris says we are in uncharted territory he  isn't kidding.

drb's picture
drb

[quote=dertyoil]3) insure a non-American dictator from a third world country was elected as successor[/quote]

Stop  listening to late night talk radio (it will just feed your paranoia and its fat enough)

Obama is a citizen of the United States, just check out http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp .  If that isn't enough to convince you then consider (assuming for the sake of discussion that his election was orchestrated by the uber-wealthy) whether those  orchestrating the election of their ideal puppet would select someone who would not be qualified to become President of the United States under our Constitution.  Doesn't fly - so the other 'facts' being spouted by the same sources you are listening to should be taken with a grain of salt.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
New baby=no sleep=lots of posts

Thanks Joe,

Yea John50 is following me again. He has a religious bug up his poop hole, and has been attacking me on everything. This cartoon (actually it's called rotoscope method) has got major laughs and is very popular. It's funny because they did a report where people actually didn't think it was comedy (which it is) and took it for truth. Simple minds.

As for BO, I don't trust anyone, including him. True change, as I stated before, will only come with complete change. That's not going to happen in my lifetime.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
[quote=john50]

What trash did you pull from the cess pool this time?  Yell

You really need to go find a conspiracy nut forum for paranoids. 

Give the man some respect, he deserves it until he proves otherwise!

[/quote]

The "trash pool" you neocon idiot, is one of the most popular comedy websites out

You need to find a "religious dumb fighting monkey forum for close minded fundamentalists"

I don't give respect, people earn it from me. I think the last time we had true respect for a president was around JFK's time

john50, instead of attacking me whenever bible study class let's out, why don't you ADD something constructive to this website.

rlee's picture
rlee

Dude,

Thanks, now I have ANOTHER website that I have to check every damn day!  

Bob 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments