The Bankers Own You!

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
The Bankers Own You!

Somethings need to be said loudly; and Alex Jones (Mr. Megaphone) fills the bill regarding the international banking cartel.

docmims's picture
docmims
Re: The Bankers Own You!

If they own me then they are broke.

JAG's picture
JAG

Sorry Larry....I just can't take that guys voice, it makes me want to "ground and pound " him into silence. LOL

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus
JAG wrote:

Sorry Larry....I just can't take that guys voice, it makes me want to "ground and pound " him into silence. LOL

In that craziness of his he weaves in some very accurate and fine points. It's just that "arms flailing, shrieking" hysteria that makes me go insane. 

In other words, the guy's delivery sucks. 

Doug's picture
Doug

This guy's a paranoic idiot.  Makes Limbaugh seem reasonable.

Doug's picture
Doug

oops, double post.

jneo's picture
jneo
Doug wrote:

This guy's a paranoic idiot.  Makes Limbaugh seem reasonable.

This guy tells it how it is, limbaugh does not even touch the issue of the banking cartel.  

docmims's picture
docmims

Yeah Limbaugh leaves the financials out, but then thats how banks are.  They let the Dem's and Republican's battle it out on social issues, but they don't care who wins, because they own them both

Tycer's picture
Tycer

Mr. Jones is one of the most obnoxious people I've ever had the displeasure of listening to.

He is not a lier and he vets everything......... before stretching it to it's limits of reality. His followers feed him info pretty fast.

IMO, his take on the banks and their ilk is spot on.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

Yeah Limbaugh leaves the financials out, but then thats how banks are.  They let the Dem's and Republican's battle it out on social issues, but they don't care who wins, because they own them both

Isn't this the truth & ownership is 9/10 tenths of the laws.

This guy I can't stand to listen to but I agree with much that he says. He is abrasive IMHO.

strabes's picture
strabes

I understand his emotional state.  I don't know how people, like for example Naomi Wolf, have the ability to maintain serenity while explaining this stuff to people.  I tend to shift into "wake up!" mode as I discuss it because I can feel people wanting to avoid the reckoning.  They enjoy the intellectual discussion, but they have to keep it at that level so they can avoid the consequences and maintain their status quo oblivious "all is well" way of living.  I know Naomi's delivery has a better chance of being heard, but to me serenity in the face of dire situations is a disconnect. The situation requires a call to action.  If there's no call to action, I don't trust the person.

Imagine yourself trying to support Galileo, "no, the earth really isn't the center of the universe" and people wanting to string you up for it.  Imagine Ruppert trying to tell people the CIA runs the drug machine and people not even being capable of considering the facts because their patriotic indoctrination is so powerful.  Imagine yourself in pre-war Germany seeing the rise of tyranny and trying to wake people up.  This is the situation I put Jones in.  Everybody's incredulity would make you want to yell louder, and eventually I think could even make someone go insane (Jones is not insane though he certainly has some paranoia...we all have different aspects of pathology).  In order to avoid the insanity, a few people got the heck out of Germany before reality slammed everyone else in the face.  I keep wondering about doing that myself.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

I don't know what the truth is in regard to Alex Jones' perception of the world, vs the view many of us have been brought up to believe.  But I have come to believe more and more that the perception we have been brought up to believe is not the (whole) truth either.  So that leaves me trying to figure out what really is  the truth.   

Given that, and looking past his delivery style, I appreciate the alternative pespective that Alex Jones presents.  I can always toss elements of it aside if they end up not jiving with what I read and observe.  But he certainly offers up a different set of beliefs about the world, and therefore a different way to look at things.  And, having viewed some of his other videos, I think he is not without (at a minimum) some circumstantial evidence to lend some credence to his perception.  So given that, I appreciate that he presents an alternative "explanation" for what's going on in the world, that I can assess for myself. The conventional view we've been fed certainly does not hold up anymore!

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

Alex should start focusing more on the fact that almost all the debt that is crushing America comes not from foreign banks but the local banks right over on your street corner.

When is the last time you heard of anyone getting a loan from a bank over in some other country?

strabes's picture
strabes

but thomas when it comes to this globalist agenda, what matters is the big banks, largely foreign, that own the debt of the US Treasury, and therefore our government.  

and the threat of martial law comes from the institutions that have the ability to shutdown the interbank system by exercising their derivative claims, i.e. demanding their money back which is impossible because there are 30x-100x claims on the assets...shut that down and everything shuts down...corporations, governments, and of course the little lending banks.  it's like a galactic bank run.

jneo's picture
jneo

I just gotta say, I watched the video again, and all I have to say is HE NAILED IT!!!.  

You need someone intense to get the message out.  Your status quo Politicians will not dare enter this issue in debates.  

Ok, I'm pumped up and time to hit some golf balls.  AHRRRRR!!!

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

but thomas when it comes to this globalist agenda, what matters is the big banks, largely foreign, that own the debt of the US Treasury, and therefore our government.  

and the threat of martial law comes from the institutions that have the ability to shutdown the interbank system by exercising their derivative claims, i.e. demanding their money back which is impossible because there are 30x-100x claims on the assets...shut that down and everything shuts down...corporations, governments, and of course the little lending banks.  it's like a galactic bank run.

I guess I'm cut from a different cloth because I don't care what their agenda is and what they want to do to us.  What I care about is just how do they derive all that power, and what can we do to them to revoke and destroy that ability.

Everyone I know agrees with me that they own and control the money system, so in my opinion that is the problem.  So wouldn't the solution be to take away that power and restore it to the people instead of having it controlled by an elite (yuk) few?

strabes's picture
strabes
Quote:

So wouldn't the solution be to take away that power and restore it to the people instead of having it controlled by an elite (yuk) few?

Yes.  But I personally don't think people will ever do that (they haven't in 100 years) unless they understand what might be coming if they don't.  I think Alex has a solid grasp of what these people are planning to push through DC onto us, now that they have the power we gave them as you explain, and that is what might wake people up and decide to finally listen to Byron or anyone else that's trying to fix this.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

strabes, thanks for expressing my thoughts better than I can (your post #10).

While Alex sometimes gets a bit too arrogant (e.g.- his interview with Russ Baker was condescending) he also does his homework before any interview.  But, I gotta admit, I really enjoyed when he stood outside the entrance to the Bilderberg meeting in Virgina, with a loud megaphone, and yelled at the arriving guests:  "we know who you are and what you're doing, we're on to you."

Larry

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

Yes.  But I personally don't think people will ever do that (they haven't in 100 years) unless they understand what might be coming if they don't.

I personally belive it's because the people really have not a clue how our monetary system works, and more importantly who it benifits.

GregSchleich's picture
GregSchleich
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

Somethings need to be said loudly; and Alex Jones (Mr. Megaphone) fills the bill regarding the international banking cartel.

strabes wrote:

I understand his emotional state.  I don't know how people, like for example Naomi Wolf, have the ability to maintain serenity while explaining this stuff to people.  I tend to shift into "wake up!" mode as I discuss it because I can feel people wanting to avoid the reckoning.  They enjoy the intellectual discussion, but they have to keep it at that level so they can avoid the consequences and maintain their status quo oblivious "all is well" way of living.  I know Naomi's delivery has a better chance of being heard, but to me serenity in the face of dire situations is a disconnect. The situation requires a call to action.  If there's no call to action, I don't trust the person.

Imagine yourself trying to support Galileo, "no, the earth really isn't the center of the universe" and people wanting to string you up for it.  Imagine Ruppert trying to tell people the CIA runs the drug machine and people not even being capable of considering the facts because their patriotic indoctrination is so powerful.  Imagine yourself in pre-war Germany seeing the rise of tyranny and trying to wake people up.  This is the situation I put Jones in.  Everybody's incredulity would make you want to yell louder, and eventually I think could even make someone go insane (Jones is not insane though he certainly has some paranoia...we all have different aspects of pathology).  In order to avoid the insanity, a few people got the heck out of Germany before reality slammed everyone else in the face.  I keep wondering about doing that myself.

DrKrbyLuv wrote:

strabes, thanks for expressing my thoughts better than I can (your post #10).

Larry, Strabes,

While, as usual,  your thinking is entirely reasonable, I think there are other important reasons why Alex Jones is actually a terrible spokesman for the cause - he even completely loses people here on the site like Doug and JAG who are obviously very smart and well informed. You're right about the need for a 'call to action,' that's for sure, but the delivery matters ... a lot. You seem to be forgetting, when people are confronted with information they find jarring or disturbing - information that doesn't comport with their comfortable view of the world, they often look to resolve their cognitive dissonance by attacking the messenger (who here is not among the walking wounded?!). And Alex Jones presents an awfully fat target. 

Jones refers to his audience as "a bunch of cowards, ...  a bunch of fat, unhealthy, stupid sports fans who think America is Disney World..." He latter refers to them as "the stupid slaves."  In my view, it's a really bad idea to scathingly condemn  your audience. And while unfortunately there is a good deal of truth to this on a certain level, it's a gross oversimplification, and more importantly, it couches his entire argument in negativity. To me this is worse than people who say they hate their country. He's implying that he hates the people! That's counterproductive. I hate neither my country nor it's people. I hate the system we are allowing to destroy us like a cancer. The people are not inherently fat and stupid. They are the natural product of a failed system.

But perhaps what bothers me the most about Jones is that he falls prey to the very same thing he decries about the mainstream media. Everything is polarized, sensationalized, oversimplified and taken to it's logical extreme, and then presented as good vs. evil, them against us. By doing this, he ignores another very important narrative. This stuff is not happening in a vacuum. The founders knew well, government would inexorably tend to grow, with liberty gradually yielding to tyranny. De Tocqueville understood perfectly, 175 years ago that government would inevitably be captured by special interests as citizens became absorbed in their own private pursuits. Quite simply, we've forgotten how to govern ourselves - and so the corporations do it for us! But perhaps most importantly, the growth addiction of the exponential debt money system is now simply a fearful monster unto itself - even without the nefarious machinations of the "evil" banking cartel.

Alex Jones ignores all this at his peril, in my view. By opting for sensationalism, focusing almost exclusively instead on the 'New World Order,' the Fed, the CFR, and the Bilderbergers, etc., he leaves himself wide open to charges of paranoia and hysteria, and he simply turns off a lot of people. A much better approach in my view, would be to present this story in it's context - urgently, but soberly, as Chris Martenson does so well. As I see it, the banking cartel and the elite groups Jones obsesses over are at least as much if not more, just opportunistically riding a wave, as they are creating it. Focusing exclusively on them is not unlike focusing on Osama Bin Laden on the issue of international terrorism. They may be bad guys, but the story is much bigger than that. I'm inclined to think, couched in these terms, the story becomes more understandable and acceptable to a lot of people. Let them come to their own hysterical conclusions about the CFR and the Bilderbergers! 

Greg

strabes's picture
strabes

I would tend to agree Greg.  I think there are better ways to deliver the message.  Yet he has quite an audience...way bigger than CM.  I think americans have been trained to love sci-fi, action, galactic struggle stories, and they don't care about "just the facts" like CM.  He's generated some offshoots.  He has people confronting David and Jay Rockefeller in person.  He has Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, Ron Paul, etc. on his show.  I thought he just scared people off, but now I actually wonder if he's tapping into the rage people have toward their fellow citizen for continuing to vote stupid Harvard/Yale salesmen into office, and he's certainly tapping into rage people have now for the banks.  

Maybe he's like an entrepreneur opening a new market and some more reasonable sounding folks will start launching programs that go more mainstream now.  That's exactly like Silicon Valley.  Little Napolean freaks launch startups...it takes a freak to get it off the ground.  Then the equity holders cash them out and bring in more "professional" management.  

Or who knows...maybe he's just a stooge keeping the paranoid types in fear as some say.  

drkrby wrote:

I really enjoyed...when he yelled..."we know who you are and what you're doing, we're on to you."

Yeah it's William Wallace stuff.  It was great when he yelled at Richard Holbrooke walking outside the Bilderberg conference "Hey Holbrooke, HOLBROOKE, we're not your slaves HOLBROOKE!"  Holbrooke went skimpering away.  Gotta love it.  Confront these Ivy league pansies hard enough and they'll pee their pants.  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments