Attn: Davos

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
WendyT's picture
WendyT
Attn: Davos

Hi Davos,

I've been trying, w/o success, to find your email addss to send you a few suggestions for Daily Digest. C

Could you reply with it here or tell me where to find it please?

Maybe you could be listed in "The Team" page under About, along w/your em, so readers can more easily send you stuff.

Or, maybe I'm missing an obvious way to find you!

Thanks,

Wendy T

admin's picture
admin
Re: Attn: Davos

Wendy,

Wherever there are comments posted by Davos, you will see a small "Email" link in the sidebar author information.  For example, take a look at this comment from Davos:

http://www.peakprosperity.com/comment/15465#comment-15465

You will see just to the left is a picture of an envelope with the word "Email".  Click this and you can send him a message.  You can also turn on your own email link by going to "My Account > Edit My Account" from the top navigation menu, scroll down to the section titled "Contact settings", check the box for "Personal contact form" and then click "Submit".

Ron

DavidLachman's picture
DavidLachman

Thanks Ron.

I was wondering how to change that on my account.  Does it take time for the change to go into effect? The change didnt' show up on the preview of this message, maybe it will show up when it is actually posted.

admin's picture
admin

David,

It happens immediately.  You cannot see the email icon on your own posts because you're not allowed to send emails to yourself.  Smile

Ron

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments