Attention all Canadians!! Please read - very important!!!!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
Attention all Canadians!! Please read - very important!!!!

Canadians are about to lose some major freedoms if we do not get involved, spread the word to absolutely every Canadian citizen that we know, and take action to prevent a subversive, Orwellian bill presently in legislation about to become law.

There is a bill in front of government right now - a re-wrapped bill that was rejected last year (C-52), that is now renamed.

The title is cleverly couched in doublespeak:  Bill C-6, "The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act"

Sounds like its there for our protection, right? This bill, if not stopped by us, will allow Health Canada to trespass on your property, seize your house and possessions without a warrant. If found guilty they can keep your property. (See last video about Canadian doctor raided in the last few months by RCMP and Health Canada officials. His crime? He's a naturopath.)

Please look at the youtube video's below presented by a Canadian constitutional lawyer,  and pass this on to everyone. We must call/email our MP's and protest, or suffer the consequences.

Shawn Buckley, LLB, President of the Natural Health Products Protection Association talks about the upcoming 'Consumer Protection Safety Act, C6' (former Bill C-52) in the first vid, and of the legal ramifications in the 2nd vid.

Government website bill announcement
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/legislation/acts-lois/bill_c6-loi-eng.php

Here's the video recently released by a Canadian Naturopathic Doctor whose house was raided at gun-point, and computer and property seized by RCMP and Health Canada

Other Canadian websites about this:

http://nhppa.org/

http://www.hans.org/

http://charterofhealthfreedom.org/

Getting sick and very tired of these f&*^ing Neocon's trying to enslave us! Let's stop this insanity!

yoshhash's picture
yoshhash
Re: Attention all Canadians!! Please read - very ...

Forgive my ignorance/naivety, but I watched both of the first 2 videos, and am having trouble understanding the real life implications for regular people.  Although I obviously see the implications of elevated Health Canada search and seizure authority, I just don't see how or why this would apply to regular people.  The precedent involving the naturopath makes me wonder if it is a medical issue, that for right or wrong, is cause for concern for issues of altenative medicine, and that's all.

Please understand that I am not disputing the issue.  I just need more examples, so that when I tell people (and I do intend to), I have solid grounding on this.  Why would a regular law abiding citizen need to worry that they would come under the scrutiny of health Canada?

John99's picture
John99

Good questions. The main one to address is reference, 'real life implications for regular people', and I would say the following; we perceive ourselves as 'regular people' at this point in time within the current existing political and social environment. Yet when one believes that western societies are moving towards a more totalitarian structure, today's 'regular people' become tomorrow criminals.

My perception is this whole thing is all about money. If you took the time to view both vid's, I assume you are Canadian? Canada is closely following the path of our southern neighbours. For example, Harper gave $75Billion to Canadian banks, which did not require this capital. How was that money created? As new debt for the Canadian taxpayers. Consider, Harper could have taken this $75Billion and given it to all citizens with a mortgage – all mortgages in Canada could have been paid off, and all Canadian could presntly be mostly debt-free. And the banks still would have ended up with the money as each mortgage holder would have taken the free money and gone directly to the banks and repaid their debt, so this giant handout would have ultimately ended up back in the hands of the banks, plus freed us all, but no, this was not done, because they want to keep us in debt. They want to feed the debt machine. Each man, woman and child in the country is now $2,500 deeper in debt by his actions. Why is this done? Because the banker elites rule Canada and the US, and they are more interested in interest payments than our welfare.

Moving to your question, you are perhaps aware that of the largest 500 companies in the US (Fortune 500), the top 10 are pharmaceutical companies and the profits from these 10 are more than the profits of the remaining 490 companies, so big pharma is big business and big money. They too have garnered a severe hold over some of our essential services, and this new legislation would put them deeply in bed with Health Canada. Enter another player to this mix – Monsanto. These guys are genetically modifying every seed on the planet and claiming it as their property, including the 'Terminator' seeds, which we all need to know about.

Between Monsanto and the big pharma companies and some nice legislation called, Codex Alimentarius, in the not too distant future, we will be deprived of vitamins and organic foods (there is another post elsewhere on Chris's site on Codex with some links). These essential nutrients will even become outlawed, or that is what they wish, so that we are forced to eat what they tell us to eat, only available for purchase from them. We don't want Health Canada knocking down our door and stealing our property because we have a stash of Vitamen C in the cupboard.

There is even a bill before the US government that would outlaw the growing of organic foods in your own back yard, on penalty of losing your property. This bill is not yet passed, as C-6 is not yet passed. The lawyer states in his opening comments in the first vid, 'gone are the days when government cared and looked after us', and from my studies and observations, I absolutely agree with him, and further, that we should not give one inch of our civil rights and liberties away.

I have have read and agree with the statement that unless things change dramatically in the next generation or two, the middle classes of Canada and the US will completely disappear. They want our wealth, and we can look to the third partner in this North American Union, Mexico, and see how their citizens exist to view what our future holds.

Peace.

yoshhash's picture
yoshhash

Wow, thank you for the very eloquent description of factors that I understand well.  I have already found my local MP (via http://www.canada.gc.ca/home.html , for others just tuning into this issue ) and voiced my concerns.  I am now telling anyone who cares to listen to do the same.

yoshhash's picture
yoshhash

...and yes, I'm Canadian...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments