Article: Homeland Security to "Regonalize" emergency supplies over the next 90 days.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
goldrunner1's picture
goldrunner1
Article: Homeland Security to "Regonalize" emergency supplies over the next 90 days.

Found this article today during my daily scanning of events. Don't know how credible the site or reporter is. Anyone else have anything to add. I just have a gut feeling were very near an major event.

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/homeland-security-to-regionalize-emergency-supplies-over-next-90-days_11012010

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Re: Article: Homeland Security to "Regonalize" emergency ...

A small part of me says "Hmmmm, interesting."  A much larger, more skeptical part of me says "What a great article to drum up some business for the ad space companies listed in the margins of the page the link goes to."

It could be standard prepositioning in front of the coming cold weather in the event local food banks and homeless shelters start to stretch thin?

Moderator Jason's picture
Moderator Jason
Re: Article: Homeland Security to "Regonalize" emergency ...

Hi Goldrunner,

When you find a news article during your daily scanning of events, usually it's best to put it into the comments section for that day's Daily Digest, where people go when they are looking for the news.  Unless there is some part of the article that you really want to discuss, and you feel that a new discussion thread is necessary in order to do that.

Thanks for your contribution.

Jason, moderator

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments